What's new

Defence Minister Rajnath Singh performs Shastra Puja of Rafale Jet in Paris

Defence Minister Rajnath Singh Conducts Shastra Puja of Rafale Jet in Paris

I think he will also wash this rafale jet with cow urine and cow dung but he should take care that jet may damage if such material goes inside its engine or intakes

Did he supposed to do this, people at Dassault Rafale would have felt disgustingly bad...

Well They do it in Bollywood, i was expecting him to break coconut on front section where he was doing tilak but he didnt, akhir baniya hai...

There are two very different nations living in the sub-continent. I dont usually need assurances, but its always good to see a familiar clown show. It helps strengthen my belief that we are indeed separate in every way.

So the Mig and SU puja did not work how will this work

Abhi Nandan getting ready to fly the shiny new bird...his medical record will be perfect for sure as examined here....no positive/negative discrimination.

53160371_385076398975860_5862015160809422848_n.jpg

Abhi Nandan getting ready to fly the shiny new bird...his medical record will be perfect for sure as examined here....no positive/negative discrimination.

53160371_385076398975860_5862015160809422848_n.jpg

he should perform Shashtra Puja on Abhinandan too so he doesn't fall from the sky one more time in rafale.

he should perform Shashtra Puja on Abhinandan too so he doesn't fall from the sky one more time in rafale.

Makes sense...for Baniyas it is always material over humans. Chamri jaye Damri na jaye...

why he didn't break coconut on Rafale?

He should have done it with his own head; if coconut was no available.:lol:

You mean, he should have done Shastra Puja on Abhinandan's tool?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom