What's new

Defence Minister Rajnath Singh performs Shastra Puja of Rafale Jet in Paris

When it comes to religion people behave foolishly .

Looks like a man running for his life..Can any indian help us understand what he draw..

upload_2019-10-8_16-15-58.png

man...such desperation of the indians! I'm just glad rajnath singh didn't start sucking on the rafale's refueling probe and do "other" things to it! :what:

نادیدو کے گھر بچہ ہوا انہوں نے چمیاں لے لے کے مار دیا

It's an interesting religious/cultural ceremony. Who are we to laugh at it? I'm glad I've learned about it here in this thread. Imagine an ignorant American seeing us bow down to a black cube Mecca? What would he think?

It's an interesting religious/cultural ceremony. Who are we to laugh at it? I'm glad I've learned about it here in this thread. Imagine an ignorant American seeing us bow down to a black cube Mecca? What would he think?

We don't bow down to a black cube. We bow to one God

It is a big difference between bowing down to an aircraft and to an all powerful singular deity

Clearly you can't understand it since you are ashamed to be a muslim like any Pakistani surkha leftie

We don't bow down to a black cube. We bow to one God

It is a big difference between bowing down to an aircraft and to an all powerful singular deity

Clearly you can't understand it since you are ashamed to be a muslim like any Pakistani surkha leftie
You see this is why it's hard to use the Socratic method. Imagine you are an ignorant American. Your fat. Your ugly. You smell of cheetoes. Imagine it for a second. You see a Muslim dude walking around and bowing down to a black cube. What would your ignorant American mind think?

Don't talk about nuance and representation and focus points. Because you won't talk about it for the Hindu religion.

he can refer to his own source the bible to learn that it was built by Abraham AS himself...

if he's that ignorant then I could care less about what he thinks or says...
Ok I'm gonna unpack everything in a simple sentence: ridiculing others religious beliefs is unislamic.

Be like jabir Ibn haytham, or ibn khaldun or ibn sina. Engage, show interest, learn, be the best you can be.

Ok I'm gonna unpack everything in a simple sentence: ridiculing others religious beliefs is unislamic.

Be like jabir Ibn haytham, or ibn khaldun or ibn sina. Engage, show interest, learn, be the best you can be.
worshipping aircrafts was never a part of the hindu religion.

Yes, but not minister, sacrificing of goats happens and other ayats from Koran are recited and blown like a puff by Unit's Qari sahab/Molvi on equipment/vehicles/soldiers in events like movements of convoys in dangerous terrain like mountains or before an assault etc. Equipment is not really worshiped in PA, but its maintained religiously day/night and cleaned/polished thoroughly - that's part of Military Discipline.

upload_2019-10-9_13-33-18.png

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/18/world/what-in-the-world/pakistan-airport-goat-sacrifice.html

Back
Top Bottom