What's new

Defence Minister, IAF Chief to visit France, to receive first Indian Rafale Fighter Plane

Please do not underestimate your enemy ever. We need to be at our highest at all times.
Indians may or may not be stupid but their strength is numbers and money.
Same is claim about Su30MKI in the past and we all know what happened later.
I still remember how many claim how powerful MKI bars PESA radar. Now everybody know this so called PESA radar can't even beat a F-16 blk 52 or KJL-7 Doppler pulse mechanical steer radar.

Don't be hyped by Rafale. The JF-17 blk 3 KJL-7A AESA with AWACS is enough to handle the IAF.

Last edited:
Dear look here now, i explain here
Jf-17 blk3 will fly this year, productions are undergoing at some place, PAC produces 18 Jf-17s an year. OK !.
India will get about 36 Rafael in total, will deploy half to Pakistani side, half to others.
18 Jf-17 (Aesa) blk3s vs 18 Rafael (Aesa).
Secondly, our pilots know how to fly Jf-17s , their pilots don't know how to fly Rafael. OK !

Not counting it but IF F-16blk 70 arrive, they'll make the tea sweater !!!!!!

What i have Faith, is that "PAF is all ready, i know very well, shouldn't tell all things here, i have links in PAF flying branches, you better understand rest !
*Secondly, I'm a Muslim, with at least a little but strong faith that Pakistan is a GOD gifted country, no one can turn it down.
How sweet! If only you too flew a plane or 2.

Fortunately, the people that matter won't be underestimating the enemy and will be trying to do what needs to be done as we speak.

The reason why i am saying this, if we look at the history. In 1965 war we smashed India hard , but in a matter of few year they struck us back by creating Bangladesh.
We cannot by complacent until India is divided into 24 countries.

So, why Chinese still flies Su 30's? And not switch to superior JF-17?

Wrong 29 countries.

Good question. Of course reality is Su-30's radar is more powerful than both F-16 and JF-17 in Pakistan's airforce now. They will upgrade them in time but really what was more important was the missiles in February. JF-17 needs better radar and hopefully AESA to match with PL-15 and PL-10 so the fighter can be competitive. In how it is at the moment, it cannot take Su-30MKI unless the R-77 range is much lower than SD-10. F-16 is better than both with AMRAAM.

Su-30 in China's airforce also has great utility because of its range and carrying capacity. India must also like this quality about Su-30. Even if Su-30 in PLAAF uses older radars like Su-30MKK and MK2, they still can carry much more bombs and missiles than a J-10 with a more modern radar for example. But the modernized electronics and radars of Su-30 type platform is J-16. Even if J-16 has more modern avionics and sensors, older Russian bought Su-30s are still very useful. Just like Indian Su-30MK will be more useful than F-16 is some ways but yes you're right. Nobody seriously thinks JF-17 today has a great radar and missile. Just perhaps good enough to make numbers for some types of defensive war. PAF wants AESA in block 3 and if they adopt PL-15 and PL-10 with many upgrades, there is not much reason to believe they cannot counter Rafale if PAF equips 2 block 3 for every Rafale in IAF which should be around the same price to equip and pilot but the two planes option may be better and more versatile especially if Pakistan can build them. Unless Rafale has secret hidden abilities, both are none stealthy fighters and with F-16 block 70/72 and AIM-120C/D, they will be pretty even with IAF.

So, why Chinese still flies Su 30's? And not switch to superior JF-17?
You didn't know China got J-10C equipped with KJL-10A AESA which is far bigger and powerful than JF-17 blk 3. And the remaining Su-30MKK relegate to second rated fighter. New J-16 which houses even more powerful AESA takeovers. Your logic failed badly.

You didn't know China got J-10C equipped with KJL-10A AESA which is far bigger and powerful than JF-17 blk 3. And the remaining Su-30MKK relegate to second rated fighter. New J-16 which houses even more powerful AESA takeovers. Your logic failed badly.
Knock yourselves out with your theories. The point is, Chinese are still flying the 'useless' Su 30's. And you come here and tell me, we have J10, J31, J xxx. Talk about failed logic.

Knock yourselves out with your theories. The point is, Chinese are still flying the 'useless' Su 30's. And you come here and tell me, we have J10, J31, J xxx. Talk about failed logic.
Why Su-30 cannot be fly just becos we have J-16? You think 300 J-16 can be produced in a single year? Tell me? I am keen to hear your explanation? So by your theory, USAF has F-22 and they shouldn't fly any more F-15?

You are desperate to mask your inferiority. Your useless MKI BARS get pwned by JF-17 KJL-7 and now you want to talk more nonsense here. :enjoy:

https://www.aninews.in/news/nationa...st-indian-rafale-fighter-plane20190821180441/

Just read it out and laugh till end.
The IAF is going to receive the Rafael this September, but the pilots will undergo training after that until MAY next year and will then be allowed to fly it.

AND The most important it says

"The officials said the Indian
Rafale is far more advanced than the
ones operating with the French Air
Force "

(India thinks, every one else is fool. IS France such idiot to gift them aircrafts better than their's ?????)
IAF Chief to receive Rafael 1st aircraft himself.

These countries sell these toys to other countries with more fancy items than their own ones. The truth is, defense is not just these toys anymore. So yes, there is a possibility that Indian Rafales are better than French ones.
It's just the French know very well, how to handle things with least losses.

Last edited:
We have JF-17. Nothing to worry about.
:disagree:, in the term of capabilities JF-17 is nowhere near to INDIAN RAFALE its way way head from JF-17 or even our block-52 F-16 @Truth Divine :disagree:
Possible induction of variants of the J-20 or J-31? Both are more advanced and powerful than the SU-30s and Rafaels.
J-20 is out of equation, Barred from export according to Chinese govt laws just like USAF F-22, may be for J-31 but J-31 takes long time to mature 2023/2025 @PAKSpecialForces
And very few of them just over 100 Su-30MKK/MKK2, they have 100s of J-10 in their arsenal and still in production, so what your points @Chhatrapati
:lol: Well, that again proves my point.
Use your brain if you have, they wont want JF-17 because they have bigger area to cover hence needs hence bigger jets more payloads more advance avionics, and JF-17 is quite similar to J-10 in term of capabilities, so PLAAF didn't want to induct 2 same capable into them, JF-17 avionics and radar based on J-10A @Chhatrapati

4550969.jpg

rafaleand_Sukhoi_1562862597495.jpg

Hope it does not crash

Hope it does not crash
If they think too much about PAF they will crush for their minds would get dozen....

Dear look here now, i explain here
Jf-17 blk3 will fly this year, productions are undergoing at some place, PAC produces 18 Jf-17s an year. OK !.
India will get about 36 Rafael in total, will deploy half to Pakistani side, half to others.
18 Jf-17 (Aesa) blk3s vs 18 Rafael (Aesa).
Secondly, our pilots know how to fly Jf-17s , their pilots don't know how to fly Rafael. OK !

Not counting it but IF F-16blk 70 arrive, they'll make the tea sweater !!!!!!

What i have Faith, is that "PAF is all ready, i know very well, shouldn't tell all things here, i have links in PAF flying branches, you better understand rest !
*Secondly, I'm a Muslim, with at least a little but strong faith that Pakistan is a GOD gifted country, no one can turn it down.
And, don’t forget the Katari connection!!

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...rafale-jet-on-september-20-1590056-2019-08-21

EXPH-1036-17-1 (1).jpg

As India is going to receive the first batch of Rafales approximately a month from now, what are the counter options that Pakistan could have?

Specs and BVR options of the JFT-III are yet to come out so wondering if securing an Sqn strength of Block 70s with AIM-120D, somehow, would be enough to counter them.

Although, I highly believe in the quality of the training and competency as a team because otherwise sophisticated systems like Spider SAM or Spice 2000 could only bring down their on jets or destroy a handful Alpine trees in a remote area.

I personally believe that If 100s of SU-30s couldn't save them from embarrassment on 27th Feb, Rafales will neither. But still Its a real threat with its Meteors.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom