What's new

Defence Minister, IAF Chief to visit France, to receive first Indian Rafale Fighter Plane

Its serious threat for Pakistan, its on of the best 4.5th gen jet, yes similar to F-16 Block-60 to UAE, which more advance then USAF block-52 @BVR

A Man flying a 4th gen aircraft vs a Monkey flying 4.5 generation aircraft, who will win the dogfight ?

A squadron leader of our downed a Wing Commander of IAF.
Wing Commander is the most time taking post to reach in Air force life. What was Abhinandan doimg all his career ?
Smoking cigarettes like the Balakot strike pilots ?

But how is it an urgent threat !
They're themselves saying that they will be operational in squadrons in MAY-2020 and up till then, pilots will get training on them !

if IAF monkeys can't fight on 44 year experienced aircrafts, then how can they on new ones ?
Its serious threat for Pakistan defense and don't be too overconfident and stop trolling @BVR

A Man flying a 4th gen aircraft vs a Monkey flying 4.5 generation aircraft, who will win the dogfight ?

A squadron leader of our downed a Wing Commander of IAF.
Wing Commander is the most time taking post to reach in Air force life. What was Abhinandan doimg all his career ?
Smoking cigarettes like the Balakot strike pilots ?
DON'T UNDERESTIMATE YOUR ENEMY, IN THE TERM OF TECH/CAPABILITIES PAF HAS NO ANSWER FOR RAFLE CURRENTLY @BVR

Its serious threat for Pakistan defense and don't be too overconfident and stop trolling @BVR

Dear look here now, i explain here
Jf-17 blk3 will fly this year, productions are undergoing at some place, PAC produces 18 Jf-17s an year. OK !.
India will get about 36 Rafael in total, will deploy half to Pakistani side, half to others.
18 Jf-17 (Aesa) blk3s vs 18 Rafael (Aesa).
Secondly, our pilots know how to fly Jf-17s , their pilots don't know how to fly Rafael. OK !

Not counting it but IF F-16blk 70 arrive, they'll make the tea sweater !!!!!!

What i have Faith, is that "PAF is all ready, i know very well, shouldn't tell all things here, i have links in PAF flying branches, you better understand rest !
*Secondly, I'm a Muslim, with at least a little but strong faith that Pakistan is a GOD gifted country, no one can turn it down.

Jf-17 blk3 will fly this year, productions are undergoing at some place, PAC produces 18 Jf-17s an year. OK !.
India will get about 36 Rafael in total, will deploy half to Pakistani side, half to others.
Secondly, our pilots know how to fly Jf-17s , their pilots don't know how to fly Rafael. OK !

What i have Faith, is that "PAF is all ready, i know very well, shouldn't tell all things here, i have links in PAF flying branches, you better understand rest !
*Secondly, I'm a Muslim, with at least a little but strong faith that Pakistan is a GOD gifted country, no one can turn it down.

BLOC-3 WILL NEVER BE IN THE SAME LEAGUE LIKE RAFALE IN THE TERM OF CAPABILITIES RAFALE IS WAY WAY AHEAD FROM BLOCK-3,AND WHEN F-16 BLOCK 72 WILL ARRIVE IN PAKISTAN 2023-2025 TIME FRAME, AND THERE ARE NEWS THAT SECOND FOLLOW ON ORDER FOR RAFALE WILL SOON @BVR

BLOC-3 WILL NEVER BE IN THE SAME LEAGUE LIKE RAFALE IN THE TERM OF CAPABILITIES RAFALE IS WAY WAY AHEAD FROM BLOCK-3,AND WHEN F-16 BLOCK 72 WILL ARRIVE IN PAKISTAN 2023-2025 TIME FRAME, AND THERE ARE NEWS THAT SECOND FOLLOW ON ORDER FOR RAFALE WILL SOON @BVR

i agree !
But PAF isn't having a sound sleep right now ! They better know it.
Secondly, China is there too always with us.
ECONOMY is our main Issue right now. We can't do more than what i have elaborated all here.

That's why it's 200 million a pop
Its called F4 upgrade Google it

Rest assured they are not going to use it as an air superiority fighter they are going to use it as nuclear strike aircraft and or night attack aircraft. Like our mirages cruise missile carriers etc

Last edited:

That's what project AZM 8s all about........:azn:

This post should get all the positive ratings available on PDF.
let me rephrase it
if IAF monkeys are not proficient with a machine they have flown for 44 years, how will they perform in a machine they have just received and are not yet familiar with

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom