What's new

Defence & Diplomacy Airchief Interview 25.5.2016

I don't think they have started anything on it yet. Because their whole focus is on thunders next block and it's possible sale to other countries. Yet our platform isn't that big that we can play and practice at same time. Hope you get what i mean.

"Long-term" Boss you are right on the path to success. May Allah help you and make it easy for you to establish better then the best Air universityR&D .

Need to divert some funds percentage of nuclear and missile program to this.It will multiple those programs later.

This is THE best. I'm really glad...Sir Sohail Amman has delivered and that's what we need...indigenous development..of course friendly countries should be contacted but develop the base in your country and get things rolling with various JVs. Allah will help you. A step in the right direction and wish you all the best. A visionary chief...Salute to sir :pakistan::yay::dance3:

Last edited:
Thanks to OBL operation, folks in the other part of the world now have a clear understanding of how stealth technology works. The devil lies in the details, which had to be gleaned spending billions of dollars and countless man hours, and are meant to be kept secret like anything. As with the most of the other US technologies it's also in the Chinese hands. If it's not the #1 security issue for the USA, I don't know what else can be?

Which mean Pakistan is some how participating in JF-31 program which was started in 2012 by the chinies a tail of the crashed helicopter in OBL operation was trucked to china before it was finally handed over to Americans on the request of Jhon kerry personally,. JF-17 and JF-31 both are having the similar engines and an aviation city is already under construction in Kamra which mean big news will arrive soon. :woot:. for me it was illogical once that why china has started two projects of 5th generation fighters, clearly JF-31 is for export purpose but who is the first buyer? ;)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom