What's new

Defence clears new corps on China border

Russian took 400 thousand SQ meters lands from China, will you able to get it back by force? What done is done. We should respect the status quo. If we keep asking AP, India will keep claim Aksai Chin. We should not compromise our lands to make peace with our neighbour, but definitely not including this case. The fear of China government is : if we stop claim AP, India might keep claim Aksia Chin. Both is playing bargain game to ensure there will not be any further claim on the dispute area. AP civillians should have a saying where it willing to belong, not Others. AP is too far away from inland China, why we need that land? The claim for AP is a bargain chip at China's hand. Am I right?
When did this happen? Which land did Russia take?

In the Qing Dynasty, story hundreds years ago. We had several war with Russia long time ago.

Many Indian member say being strong is an effective way for deterence, I agree with this opinion.

The stronger the PLA, the less the chance a war between China and Japan. Japanese only respect the stronger, that is the history tell us.

Russian took 400 thousand SQ meters lands from China, will you able to get it back by force? What done is done. We should respect the status quo. If we keep asking AP, India will keep claim Aksai Chin. We should not compromise our lands to make peace with our neighbour, but definitely not including this case. The fear of China government is : if we stop claim AP, India might keep claim Aksia Chin. Both is playing bargain game to ensure there will not be any further claim on the dispute area. AP civillians should have a saying where it willing to belong, not Others. AP is too far away from inland China, why we need that land? The claim for AP is a bargain chip at China's hand. Am I right?

Actually, there is a little more to it. According to some, the next i.e. 15th Dalai Lama (spritual leader of Tibet & Tibetan people) will be elected from AP, obviously China does not want that to happen & keeps the pressure on AP so that there is no Tibetan uprising.

China Han never attack Japan in the history even in our strongest era of Han and Tang dynasty. Whenever we are weak, Japan will invade China without any hesitation. India should understand a strong China is a huge balance against Japanese to ensure the whole safety of Asia. The reason why Japanese always want to expand is because they believe they are too good a race to live

on a bare Island.

You are right in regards to AP and diplomatic card which china wants to play.

But am confused about Aksai Chin ( don't know the part which Pakistan gave to china ) the pre 1947, I always thought Aksai Chin belong to china as per Macartney-Macdonald Line which put AP as Indian territory ,

From wiki :-

The Indian position, as stated by Prime Minister Nehru, was that the Aksai Chin was "part of the Ladakh region of India for centuries" and that this northern border was a "firm and definite one which was not open to discussion with anybody".[4]

The Chinese minister Zhou Enlai argued that the western border had never been delimited, that the Macartney-MacDonald Line, which left the Aksai Chin within Chinese borders was the only line ever proposed to a Chinese government, and that the Aksai Chin was already under Chinese jurisdiction, and that negotiations should take into account the status quo

so am not quite sure why India claiming this ? can someone reply ?

Actually, there is a little more to it. According to some, the next i.e. 15th Dalai Lama (spritual leader of Tibet & Tibetan people) will be elected from AP, obviously China does not want that to happen & keeps the pressure on AP so that there is no Tibetan uprising.

Nice point you made.

Couldn't read it. Are the brighter coloured areas the russian territory?

Couldn't read it. Are the brighter coloured areas the russian territory?
yup.white is russia, yellow is china & Mongolia,other coulors are territories china lost.

China has the power to deal with multiple front war in the same time, don't forget it we also have support from Pakistan.

Well as an Indian we all look up to China and aspire the same success in India....but the word Pakistan pisses every Indian. Who ever helps them inherently becomes our enemy. Border tensions can be easily solved...but the only hindrance have been Pakistan. As an Indian I can just say one thing...as this is the honeymoon period of ****-China relationship everything might look fine...once the radical Mullas start concentrating on Ughyur tribe in Xinjiang that is when China would realize.

Well I agree with most of your views....but I think India's build up is not to show aggression but just a preparedness. The region is in a turmoil...the USA have been indirectly pressurizing India to join hands with them .... but India has always been a non-aligned neutral country. As far as Pakistan is concerned...they will have to chose between USA and China...as they are USA's b-itch and China's pet dog. Now there loyalty will be in question. As far as Arunachal Prasdesh is concerned it has been an Indian state since independence...we never sent Armed forces to invade it....it was never a part of Tibet. I can bet on one thing...the border issues can be solved politically in a year...if there is a will. But the help China provided to Pakistan has serious repercussion...it's a rogue nation....

In the Qing Dynasty, story hundreds years ago. We had several war with Russia long time ago.

Many Indian member say being strong is an effective way for deterence, I agree with this opinion.

The stronger the PLA, the less the chance a war between China and Japan. Japanese only respect the stronger, that is the history tell us.

Well well well....if we take India's map from that period of History....then countries like...Afghanistan, Malaysia, Indonesia and Sri Lanka would also be an integral part of India.

Well well well....if we take India's map from that period of History....then countries like...Afghanistan, Malaysia, Indonesia and Sri Lanka would also be an integral part of India.

in that period of history there is no inida.it is called the Empire on which the sun never sets,or The Company of Merchants of London Trading into the East Indies

China Han never attack Japan in the history even in our strongest era of Han and Tang dynasty. Whenever we are weak, Japan will invade China without any hesitation. India should understand a strong China is a huge balance against Japanese to ensure the whole safety of Asia. The reason why Japanese always want to expand is because they believe they are too good a race to live

on a bare Island.

well you tried during Yuang dynasty but were foiled when typhoons struck and destroyed your fleet.Twice.

Online Etymology Dictionary

China has the power to deal with multiple front war in the same time, don't forget it we also have support from Pakistan.

These troops are for counter-offensive.

We are just strengthening our position on eastern border.

On Topic> They should build additional roads along border. current infrastructure is less than adequate.

Also we should build Hardened Silos for A5/A6 Missiles in northern West Bengal or Odisha, from which Canistered A 5/ A 6, mounted on trucks, could be launched if we are forced to retaliate due to nuclear attack on India.

What I meant is we should build special large Hardened silos with a large place at bottom for Truck carrying A-5/A-6. The place at bottom should be so large that the truck could easily erect the missile.

The truck, in event of nuclear war, can remain inside the silo and launch the missile from safety of silo.

If silos are attacked bu nukes, the trucks at the bottoms will survive, leave the underground facility by secret roads for exit, will come in open and launch A-5/A-6 on vital enemy installations and cities.

Back
Top Bottom