What's new

Defence clears new corps on China border

Russian took 400 thousand SQ meters lands from China, will you able to get it back by force? What done is done. We should respect the status quo. If we keep asking AP, India will keep claim Aksai Chin. We should not compromise our lands to make peace with our neighbour, but definitely not including this case. The fear of China government is : if we stop claim AP, India might keep claim Aksia Chin. Both is playing bargain game to ensure there will not be any further claim on the dispute area. AP civillians should have a saying where it willing to belong, not Others. AP is too far away from inland China, why we need that land? The claim for AP is a bargain chip at China's hand. Am I right?
Russian keep the frozen land Ok,we are not so hesitate from beginning.Aksai Chin a garbage not worth mentioning it.

India state media, aka Doordarshan, is also pretty balanced, but the problem is hardly anyone watches Doordarshan. Private news channel is more popular and it is molding a very negative public image of China in India.
China needs to fight back, but the problem is China doesn't think of India as important enough to do that, not yet anyways. Something like a CCTV Hindi service in the near future will be a good step.
I was watching Modi in Hindustan Times leadership summit, and all questioners just talked about Godhara, Godhara.

Many media houses are so biased that instead of discussing about development and innovative policies in leadership summit, they just started old rant.

I have also watched Modi's statement release during Godhara where he asked for peace and discipline. Asked for not going for tit for tat.

Why don't they ask Congress about Sikh Massacre ? Didn't Congress tried to put burning train as stove fire ?

All this bias is now noticed by intellectuals especially due to Social Media.

Read Ram Jethmalani's article on Modi in Sunday Guardian.

The rise and rise of tomorrow

Modi might become a dominant factor in Indo-China relations. He has already attracted Chinese businessmen in his state and often adopts their way of working and policy implementation.

May be US won't like Modi coming to PM post.

Russian took 400 thousand SQ meters lands from China, will you able to get it back by force? What done is done. We should respect the status quo. If we keep asking AP, India will keep claim Aksai Chin. We should not compromise our lands to make peace with our neighbour, but definitely not including this case. The fear of China government is : if we stop claim AP, India might keep claim Aksia Chin. Both is playing bargain game to ensure there will not be any further claim on the dispute area. AP civillians should have a saying where it willing to belong, not Others. AP is too far away from inland China, why we need that land? The claim for AP is a bargain chip at China's hand. Am I right?

You are right. It is only for talking and bargaining. That way both countries do not "lose face".

I was watching Modi in Hindustan Times leadership summit, and all questioners just talked about Godhara, Godhara.

Many media houses are so biased that instead of discussing about development and innovative policies in leadership summit, they just started old rant.

I have also watched Modi's statement release during Godhara where he asked for peace and discipline. Asked for not going for tit for tat.

Why don't they ask Congress about Sikh Massacre ? Didn't Congress tried to put burning train as stove fire ?

All this bias is now noticed by intellectuals especially due to Social Media.

Read Ram Jethmalani's article on Modi in Sunday Guardian.

The rise and rise of tomorrow

Modi might become a dominant factor in Indo-China relations. He has already attracted Chinese businessmen in his state and often adopts their way of working and policy implementation.

May be US won't like Modi coming to PM post.

See, that Summit was about Leadership. Leadership in a state (or political leadership) is not only about building roads, bridges and factories. Leadership is also about preserving peace and maintaining Law and Order. So inevitably Modi as Leader (political leader) of Gujarat will be asked questions about Godhra as well. And he will remain obliged to give credible answers about what his Govt. did or did not do at that time.
About Modi's statements at the time of Godhra; politicians in India make many statements at times like that, in public and in private- incidentally which may be antithetically opposite to each other. So that is a grey area. I have a personal memory of a politician in similar circumstances whose behaviour left me aghast. That disease exists in most political parties in India, with very few exceptions. Only the Communists probably have remained immune.

Both side should calm down and behave ourself. India and china can't be enemy forever for a unexpected
Way in 1962. There was no winner in 1962 IMO, cause we loose the most precious stuff : friendship.

really, u tell all these but at the same time u provide arms to Pakistan , u give nukes to Pakistan to use against India, u develop infrastructure along the border and deploy nuke capable missiles, and we should take the olive branch from ur hands.....what a joke

How many questions will you ask ? One or two or three, almost all except one or two were about Godhara.

Point is why just talk about Godhara and ignoring all his achievements.

Godhara wasn't that bigger riots than Sikh Massacre, Mumbai riots, Kashmiri Pundits were pushed out of their homes etc.

Why people forget the past in case of Congress but still latch on to Godhara that happened 10 years ago ?

Kindly read the HRW 2012 report. They have admired the judiciary in case of Justice to minorities in Godhara case. BJP Minister and Bajrang Dal leader both given heavy sentence. 75 convictions.

Where are the convictions of 1984 ? Where is justice for Bhopal victims ?

Problem is selective and bias of media. Modi failed, yes he did. But he also asked for Police forces from three neighboring states but all denied. All three states had Congress govt. Shouldn't we ask why they didn't provide support and played Politics ?

How many times he has to answer the same question over and over again ? Thousands of pregnant women and children die due to birth related complications. He started one of the most effective emergency pregnant women care service.

Why no one talks about it ? And here Congress govt. both in Center and state, can't protect women in Delhi. Why people don't ask for resignation from Sheila Dixit ?

Here I blame entire Media.

The OP had 24 times in his dream, maybe in the day.

Well my friend, just tell me why china developing more weapons even though when you didn't fought any war with USA.... we fought a war already. we can't sit tight while our neighbor growing more and more powerful...
I hope there won't be any war between India and China in next 1000 years.. i am against war between both countries. still we need strong defence... nothing wrong in it.

really, u tell all these but at the same time u provide arms to Pakistan , u give nukes to Pakistan to use against India, u develop infrastructure along the border and deploy nuke capable missiles, and we should take the olive branch from ur hands.....what a joke
Dude, he is right. We are also making defense pact with Japan, South Korea. Russia provided as with latest weaponry they had and saved us in 1971 from US fleet.

They do it for their own strategic purpose. Only way to reduce China's tilt towards Pakistan is by strengthening ties and relations with China.

Don't be emotional. They are looking out for their national interest just like we do.

China Is not interested in invading India. Wish India people live in happiness.

Then you could be sure of peace.

India is only taking precautions.Unlike pakistan there is no racial or religiously motivated apprehension in India regarding china.So chances of conflict unless china starts it are slim.

Dude, he is right. We are also making defense pact with Japan, South Korea. Russia provided as with latest weaponry they had and saved us in 1971 from US fleet. They do it for their own strategic purpose. Only way to reduce China's tilt towards Pakistan is by strengthening ties and relations with China.Don't be emotional. They are looking out for their national interest just like we do.

we are makin defence pact with japs and sk only recently, but China with Pakistan long before....

Good news !! Hope having more mountain corps restrain any misadventures from Chinese side and we both countries gradually normalise the border situation.

Dude, he is right. We are also making defense pact with Japan, South Korea. Russia provided as with latest weaponry they had and saved us in 1971 from US fleet. They do it for their own strategic purpose. Only way to reduce China's tilt towards Pakistan is by strengthening ties and relations with China.Don't be emotional. They are looking out for their national interest just like we do.

we are makin defence pact with japs and sk only recently after seeing China's influence in ior countries...we're almost lost most of them to China....and China has q defense pack with Pakistan to use against India long ago

which province/autonomous region of china has the worst infrastructure? tibet
which province/autonomous region of china has the smallest army density?tibet

give nukes to pakistan??Non-existent!!!our nukes are many times of india, enough for self-defense. and deploy nuke missiles along border?it is another joke.even hiding a small bike is very hard on unabashedly plateau ,you may try to find some missles on google map.

18 army groups of china
zgbdc5-68i75kegpl5ijbjjavw-original.jpg

roads in china.
gonglu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom