What's new

Defeat of Sikhs by Dilasa Khan Bannuchi

Accusations are easy to make. I have already said I am an Indian Muslim multiple times. I have been accused of being Pakistani to RSS guy in disguise. I dont really care.

Sikhs are over glorified by Hindus because they think Sikhs are the martial wing of Hinduism. I agree Hindus are weak compared to Sikhs. But Sikhs can't be compared to Muslims.

Sikhs and their Gurus were humiliated by Muslim rulers. Sikhs only started dominating after Islamic rule weakened due to infighting and various other reasons. So don't BS me.
ok i will use out Punjabi style to get truth from you...if you are indian then write again i m indian and if u wrote a lie and u are not indian then taree maa paan &&&&&&&& understood....now bowl in in ur court...

ok i will use out Punjabi style to get truth from you...if you are indian then write again i m indian and if u wrote a lie and u are not indian then taree maa paan &&&&&&&& understood....now bowl in in ur court...
Sardar ganja phook na band. Main Indian hun. Nahi vishwaas hai toh aja mumbai main milne. Now discuss the topic. Bakchodi na kar.

agar tu indian hai toh taray jaisa ghatiya banda nahin dekha.. jis thalli may khata hai ussi may potty karta hai.

@Mike_Brando
Your fake stores don't mean sh**. Sikhs even think that 1 single sikh can take on 1.5 lakh people on his own :lol:.

Sikh were squashed like flies during Khalistani movement.

What if Indian Muslims asked for a seperate country do you think you would be crush it like the Khalistan movement? Already 25% Hindustani Muslims got what they wanted in the past. Now we are 35%. Just some food for thought.
Are you coming with these facts straight from your a$$.I can understand your insecurity,living in a country which is being currently ruled by a hardcore Hindu right wing Govt. is making mullahs like you literally pi$$ in your pants.But you need not have to worry.There won't be any riot this time.RSS has already made a grand strategy of reconverting back all lost souls like you back into the fold of Hinduism and they are resolved to accomplish this by the end of this decade:lol:.
Lastly,i do have a relative working at a high position in the MHA and he told me that the present Islamic population is a little less than 15% of the population as per the 2011 census(yeah they do have the latest religion based census in thier hands and they are going to release it quite soon;)) and the funniest thing is that more than a third of them are Shias who are extremely loyal to this country.So basically your own community is divided badly and the reality is that the Sunnies are more or less 10% of the Indian population:azn:.

agar tu indian hai toh taray jaisa ghatiya banda nahin dekha.. jis thalli may khata hai ussi may potty karta hai.
Sikh yeh kheta hai wah bhai wah! Tum Sikhon Ko India se jyada British se pyaar tha. You have always betrayed other Indians.

what humiliation dude..before militancy got ended Sikh militants took more than 20000 bhaiyas to hell with them..its heavily in militants favour yet again and I have not yet included the number of C.R.P.F casualities

But bhaiyas have played long game, slowly have taken over east punjab and became sikh sardars because bhaiyas do not have self respect as we see on daily basis here on PDF. Bhaiyas hindus convert to sikhsm just to permantly settle down there. Sikhs now just make 51% of punjab population despite many bhaiyas converting to sikhsm every day.

r u Bangladeshi.. somehow I feel you aint indian muslim n u r bangladeshi.. if you are really very brave then tell the truth.. if you are coward then you will lie.. comeon show us your courage and accept your country of origin
Ahh don't worry about him mate,he is likely to be a descendant of one of those butthurt Hyderabadi razakars who always dreamt to be a part of Pakistan but instead got mauled by the Indian Army in the Hyderabad Police Action.Anyways rats like him will soon get picked at random by the N.I.A.,Ajit Doval has already given them the instruction to hunt down every last of these rats:cheers:.

Sikh yeh kheta hai wah bhai wah! Tum Sikhon Ko India se jyada British se pyaar tha. You have always betrayed other Indians.
bhagat singh .. udham singh.. kartar singh sarabha ..jallainwalla shaheeds ko bhool gaya...

abay ghatiya insaan here is contribution of Sikhs in indian independence..

S.No.
Nature of Sentence
Sikhs
Total Indians

Hanged
Life-imprisonment
Martyred in Jallianwala Bagh
Martyred in Baj-Baj Port
Martyred in Kuka Movement
Gurudwara Laher
Total

But bhaiyas have played long game, slowly have taken over east punjab and became sikh sardars because bhaiyas do not have self respect as we see on daily basis here on PDF. Bhaiyas hindus convert to sikhsm just to permantly settle down there. Sikhs now just make 51% of punjab population despite many bhaiyas converting to sikhsm every day.
@jatt+gutts
That sardar is a liar. Sikhs didn't do any damage to Indian armed forces.

Let me tell how much scared Indian government was/is of Sikhs. Sikhs killed Indira Gandhi. Even innocent Sikhs were not spared.

Tamilians killed Rajiv Gandhi. Indian government couldn'tdo shit. Because they knew Tamils wouldn't take that shit.

Sikhs are not but a bunch of self-praising delusional people.

@Mike_Brando Never go full retard.
I am also telling you the same thing.You are actually arguing with a person who currently has many relatives working at high position in the Central Govt.,so it's more likely that i will get more accurate facts unlike you:coffee::coffee:.

@jatt+gutts

Let me tell how much scared Indian government was/is of Sikhs. Sikhs killed Indira Gandhi. Even innocent Sikhs were not spared.

Tamilians killed Rajiv Gandhi. Indian government couldn'tdo shit. Because they knew Tamils wouldn't take that shit.

where in Mumbai are you from..

@jatt+gutts

I agree with you on that, Kashmiris and Tamils have given though time to pan spitting bhaiyas compared to sikhs. Even now kashmiri pundit is scared of settling in IoK. I think bhaiyas have taken revenge of 1857 when many sikhs sided with British to kill bhaiyas.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom