What's new

Defeat of Sikhs by Dilasa Khan Bannuchi

Those who first recognized Communism, were rural Pashtuns of Afghanistan majority of them were farmers a very small part of Hezb-e-Khalq were Tajiks, Uzbeks and Hazaras which later disintegrated and formed Hizb-e-Parcham.

I am Sulaimankhel by tribe but I would have been as proud as I am today If I was born in a Tajik family of Afghan nationality.

Don't shoot at me dude, if you have read my posts being a bit harsh on Pakistanis is just because those idiots had exhausted my self control they brought up too much shit about my people and country.

I wish they had done what you said and today Afghans would have been in a much better condition.

For far too long we in Pakistan and Afghanistan have 100% focused on 5% trouble makers
while totally ignoring 95% Pakistanis and Afghanistanis who want to live in peace.

Not sure why these Sikhs and Afghans are speaking for Punjabi Muslims.

I am an Arain. We worked with the shady Afghans, Turks and Hindus.

Our sub-clan names were all of warrior or farming positions.

Our sub clan names:
Ghalar, Gahgeer and Goheer (ferocious horse of armoured corps), Gatku (fencer), Kavali (soldier patrolling while others rest), Basroo (observation post), Bahman (brave, uncontrollable or insurmountable), Bhaila (alms-keeper who walks with the commander when he is giving away alms after a victor
Afghans are two faced and you can never trust them, same as the Hindus.
Its not that simple, while you are boasting of some arian maulana going against British, you have the nerve to point fingers at pashtuns, saying that they supported British. Its true that pashtuns ,who were previously under sikh occupation, did provide contingents. But those of FATA and PATA were hostile, many villages of yousafzais even rose up (i would provide details at some point). As for as Afghanistan was concerned, they were sympathetic to hindostani mutineers for obvious reasons. And lets not forget, the most important players of 1857 mutiny ,were Rohilla Pathans/afghans. Does general bakht khan ring the bell to you? He led a lashkar of Rohillas to delhi and became commander in chief of rebels. Khan bahadur khan rohilla declared independent governament in bareilly, was later hanged by british. Bangash nawab of farrukhabad was sent to exile for his role in uprising. So mister first learn history, dont get too excited about arian mullah, that it puffs up your chest so much that you start talking down on pashtuns.

what humiliation dude..before militancy got ended Sikh militants took more than 20000 bhaiyas to hell with them..its heavily in militants favour yet again and I have not yet included the number of C.R.P.F casualities
You people rejected Jinnah Offer to have separate SIKH LAND............now feel the pains of those Events (like 84) with additional nasty slurs of being COWARD

Muslim rulers toyed around with Sikhs. Aurangzeb the great made humiliated your gurus and Khalsa .
V.v.v.v.v.v....BAD....& that brought downfall of Mughal Era

I am not really sure how you can call the Sikhs a so called warrior race for merely establishing a kingdom which existed for 50 years or for merely defeating the Pashtuns once.
The Solanki ruler of Gujarat defeated the Turkic invader Muhammad Ghori and drove him out of Gujarat. But
nobody consider the Gujaratis warriors. The Vijayanagar rulers defeated the Turkic invaders several times and the greatest ruler Krishna Devaraya destroyed the Turkic Bahmani Sultanate and it collapsed during his reign.
The Marathas defeated the Mughals and conquered the major part of northern India which led to the collapse of the Mughal Dynasty. And unlike the Sikh Kingdom the Maratha Empire produced several great rulers like Shivaji and Baji Rao who defeated the Mughals, Mahadji Shinde who defeated the British and Rohilla Pashtuns or Chimnaji Appa who defeated the Portuguese.
The Turks, Mughals and British were certainly more powerful than the Pashtuns.
Some Nations have Long History of Standing against all Odds, whether they won or loose but they survived the day in there own manner.....And some appear opposite to the contrary ..... they have little incidents to rejoice them fully ..... like in your above case
Have you witnessed MONGOL HORDES..?? they appear ONCE & once and NOW they Ended in smoke.....:drag:

Those who first recognized Communism, were rural Pashtuns of Afghanistan majority of them were farmers a very small part of Hezb-e-Khalq were Tajiks, Uzbeks and Hazaras which later disintegrated and formed Hizb-e-Parcham.

I am Sulaimankhel by tribe but I would have been as proud as I am today If I was born in a Tajik family of Afghan nationality.

Don't shoot at me dude, if you have read my posts being a bit harsh on Pakistanis is just because those idiots had exhausted my self control they brought up too much shit about my people and country.

I wish they had done what you said and today Afghans would have been in a much better condition.

Okay. I apologize.

Another highly underrated, and perhaps the most dashing, warrior society of South Asia; the jaats of Bharatpur. They killed 3000 EIC soldiers in the defense of their fortress. Britishers were quite impressed by them.

Another highly underrated, and perhaps the most dashing, warrior society of South Asia; the jaats of Bharatpur. They killed 3000 EIC soldiers in the defense of their fortress. Britishers were quite impressed by them.
I found this in relevance to battle for bharatpur fort,

"In 1826, three warrior groups; Jats, Rajputs and Pushtuns were standing shoulder to shoulder to defend the Jat fortress of Bhurutpur. The defence of the northeast bastion was the responsibility of Pushtuns. About 800 Pushtuns were on the parapets. When the bastion was mined and blown up with 10,000 Ibs of powder, three hundred Pushtuns were blown to pieces. The surviving Pushtuns fought with vengeance and the incoming swarms of British and Indian soldiers were met with heavy fire. Among the casualties on British side included two Brigadiers Macomb and Patton. When the battle was finished only seventy-five Pushtuns survived.
(Lt. General Sir George MacMunn. Vignettes From Indian Wars (Quetta: Nisa Traders, 1978 Reprint of 1920 Edition), p. 59-60)
GEO - POLITICAL AFFAIRS
Vignettes from Indian wars : MacMunn, George Fletcher, Sir, 1869-1952 : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

I found this in relevance to battle for bharatpur fort,

"In 1826, three warrior groups; Jats, Rajputs and Pushtuns were standing shoulder to shoulder to defend the Jat fortress of Bhurutpur. The defence of the northeast bastion was the responsibility of Pushtuns. About 800 Pushtuns were on the parapets. When the bastion was mined and blown up with 10,000 Ibs of powder, three hundred Pushtuns were blown to pieces. The surviving Pushtuns fought with vengeance and the incoming swarms of British and Indian soldiers were met with heavy fire. Among the casualties on British side included two Brigadiers Macomb and Patton. When the battle was finished only seventy-five Pushtuns survived.
(Lt. General Sir George MacMunn. Vignettes From Indian Wars (Quetta: Nisa Traders, 1978 Reprint of 1920 Edition), p. 59-60)
GEO - POLITICAL AFFAIRS
Vignettes from Indian wars : MacMunn, George Fletcher, Sir, 1869-1952 : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

Didn't know they had used Pashtun mercenaries. Rajasthan has a history of hiring Pashtun mercenaries it seems. Prithiviraj Chauhan's army was also said to have a large number of pashtuns.

You don't have to bro!
I truly feel bad, I have no right to speak about your mother or father. The thing is that you people feel stronger conncetion with idol worshipers. If you hate Pakistan and Pakistanis so much, just let us know.

Advantages of Seprate Sikh Land (If Sikh Leaders wont rejected JINNAH OFFER)
1) Positive Mindset of Sikh community all over the world like us we Pakistanis enjoying it......as compared to indian muslims ...who dont feel easy to comment here on PDF

2) Sikh land can best act as a BUFFER ZONE for both India / Pakistan, both country try their best to please buffer zone leaders & that can likely to bring Prosperity

3) No evil incidents like Golden Temple --- by PAN spitting Bahiyas

4) No nasty Slurs of being COWARD

THINGS THAT HAVE DONE---CAN NOT BE UNDONE

Back
Top Bottom