What's new

Defeat of Sikhs by Dilasa Khan Bannuchi

Thank you for this thread OP.

Because of it i ended up reading about the misls, which led me to the Bhangi's, without which i'd never have made the wonderful discovery of the great canon Zamzama. What a fascinating history it has!

Sikhs history is over glorified especially in India. Bollwood is partly to be blamed too.

Everyone how easily those Khalistanis were crushed.

Source: Defeat of Sikhs by Dilasa Khan Bannuchi
I suppose your bravest of all.
lol, your an idoit. why is muslims talk about bravery, but no one out side the muslim sphree knows of your bravery? or rather butchery.
Bollywood is dominated by the upper cast hindus, secularist and muslim mafia. Why do they have to portray Sikhs are tough brave guys? lol They are under no obligation and given the number of sikhs, it wouldn't help their sale either. RAW agents?l lol
Be brave muslim. be brave.

We SIKHS DECIMATED muslims "Remember BattLe of Saragarhi"

We RULED LAHORE, KHYBER PASS TO TIBET

RAJ KAREGA KHALSA...

BOLAE SAU NIHAL... SAT SRI AKAL

I HAVE SEENS 80s wHere Punjab bleed due to Pakistani influence. Never again...

Chidiya Naal je Baaj Ladawan Taan shri Gobind Singh NAAM DHARAVA

JAI HIND
Another self-praising sardar. The other day some said to me you know why India gets bullied by a tiny nation like Pakistan. I asked why, he said because Sardars dominate Indian army. Hehehe

Don't forget Gobind singh your hero died a very painful death at the hands of Musalmaans. Compare yourself to Hindus. Dont ever compare yourself to Muslims.

I suppose your bravest of all.
lol, your an idoit. why is muslims talk about bravery, but no one out side the muslim sphree knows of your bravery? or rather butchery.
Bollywood is dominated by the upper cast hindus, secularist and muslim mafia. Why do they have to portray Sikhs are tough brave guys? lol They are under no obligation and given the number of sikhs, it wouldn't help their sale either. RAW agents?l lol
Be brave muslim. be brave.
Another Sikh Jatt Chauvnist. Sikhs were and are a joke. Hindus praise you and you think some kind of super humans. Muslims humiliated you everytime. Sikh women dominated harems of Muslim rulers. Sikh Males ran away and left their women behind heehe.

Now create more fake stories about sikh power.

Another Sikh Jatt Chauvnist. Sikhs were and are a joke. Hindus praise you and you think some kind of super humans. Muslims humiliated you everytime. Sikh women dominated harems of Muslim rulers. Sikh Males ran away and left their women behind heehe.

Muslims like u r the product of rape of ur ancestors u better shut ur mouth poor indian muslim..... we know the capabilities of poor, ugly indian muslims who can only bark like dogs but have not guts to fight war.

Muslims like u r the product of rape of ur ancestors u better shut ur mouth poor indian muslim..... we know the capabilities of poor, ugly indian muslims who can only bark like dogs but have not guts to fight war.

It's absolutely wrong and unnecessary to insult our own countrymen (the Indian muslims) just to score points on some internet retard who's identity and loyalty is highly suspect...
Every country has its bad apples and traitors...no need to brand and paint all with the same brush.

It's absolutely wrong and unnecessary to insult our own countrymen (the Indian muslims) just to score points on some internet retard who's identity and loyalty is highly suspect...
Every country has its bad apples and traitors...no need to brand and paint all with the same brush.
I agree with u bro, but i don't trust muslims in general and its true not only Indian but most south asian muslims r product of convert.....also most muslims i have seen bark a lot when they can't even achieve a fraction of what they bark about.

I agree with u bro, but i don't trust muslims in general and its true not only Indian but most south asian muslims r product of convert.....also most muslims i have seen bark a lot when they can't even achieve a fraction of what they bark about.

You are entitled to your opinion and personal biases...I on the other hand have had very good experiences with muslims and trust their loyalty...

I'm not going to get into what your reasons are, those are best known to you...all Im saying is that unity has been our strength since our independence..lets not create fractures for no reasons, especially not by playing into the pseudo mind games of some wannabe internet jihadi with a death wish..that's exactly what they want...

Indian hindu talking about war and ugliness is hilarious in a way.:-)

I have read the discussion with great interest & amusement. Any student of history knows that victory or defeat in battle does not depend on bravery alone; in fact the many that are killed fighting on the losing side on the losing side may in fact be individually braver than the victors.

Victory & defeat can depend upon luck or chance alone; such as Hemu Baqqal getting an arrow in the eye and thus falling from his elephant and English King Harold also getting hit by an arrow in his eye in 1066 at Hastings. Quality of leadership is arguably the most the most important factor and more often an army with discipline and with commanders who are able to decide when to fight and when to withdraw emerge as victors.

We have two examples in history where avoiding battle won the war. Romans realized that they could not beat Hannibal in Italy. Roman General Scipio Africanis instead invaded Carthage resulting in the recall of Hannibal back to North Africa. Two thousand years later, Marshal Kutuzov also realized that Russians could not defeat Napoleon in a set peace battle; nevertheless he managed to destroy the Grand Army and drive Napoleon out of Russia through strategic with drawl. I am sure many at that time would have been accusing Africanis & Kutuzov of cowardice but a face to face battle would have ended in certain defeat of the two commanders.

Another fact is that historically victors have been less civilized than the vanquished most of the time. That is precisely the reason why hordes from the Central Asia, who had very little else except their horses and weapons; have time and time again defeated cultured urbanized population. Iqbal correctly pointed out.

“ Aa tujh to bataoon mein, taqdeer e omam kiya hai

Shamsheer –o-sinan awwal, taoos –o-rubab akhar.

(Let me tell you fate of the nations; sword and lance in the beginning and dancing & music towards the end.

What I am trying to say is that it is pointless to try to prove which ethnicity is the bravest. If you look deep enough, most nations have had their heroes and have been in ascendance at one time or another in the past.

Source: Defeat of Sikhs by Dilasa Khan Bannuchi | Page 12
lol, are you stupid? Because if you don't have the balls to say this to sikh to his face, you may as well not say it on the internet.
Grow up, because your comments say a lot more about your own insecurity then they do about sikhs.
Naiz,
Agreed, bravery alone is useless in a fight. To add to your statement in regards to the sikhs, the sikhs come off, as a people who have tactics. Not thats its in their blood, rather a lot of sikhs, any where be it India, Canada, UK, or America end up in military or para- military service. The concept in the faith towards armed service is simple. service the community is to service god. god=community.

So how did Muslims rule you for 100 years?

Indian hindu talking about war and ugliness is hilarious in a way.:-)
pakistani mullah whose ancestors were converted by force and after a loosing all wars against India talking about war is the most funny thing.....a country whose ppl adore our actors r talking about looks is another funny stuff .

So how did Muslims rule you for 100 years?
they ruled u not us thats why ur ancestors got converted not us.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom