What's new

Defeat of Sikhs by Dilasa Khan Bannuchi

There are Muslims in North,South,West and East India. How so?

Why did Rajputs like to marry their daughters to Muslim rulers?
HERE R VERY FEW MUSLIMS IN NORTH SOUTH WEST AND EAST.....AND WHY DID MUGHAL KEEP ALL THE PERSONAL BODY GUARDS OF THIER QUEENS AND PRINCES AS RAJPUTS?

WHY DID MUGHALS FOBADE THIER PRINCESS TO MARRY ANYBODY?

THERE R VERY FEW MUSLIMS IN NORTH SOUTH WEST AND EAST.....AND WHY DID MUGHAL KEEP ALL THE PERSONAL BODY GUARDS OF THIER QUEENS AND PRINCES AS RAJPUTS?

WHY DID MUGHALS FOBADE THIER PRINCESS TO MARRY ANYBODY?
Oh bhai body gaurds of mughal harem were either brawny turki women or hijras.

There are Muslims in North,South,West and East India. How so?

Why did Rajputs like to marry their daughters to Muslim rulers?
IN EAST BENGAL WAS ALWAYS UNDER MUSLIMS AND SO MAJOR POPULATION CONVERTED AND IN ASSAM MOST OF THEM R BANGLADESHI IMMIGRANTS.....IN SOUTH MUSLIMS R MOSTLY SITUATED IN MAJOR URABN AREAS VERY FEW IN RURAL AREAS......MOST OF THE MUSLIMS IN INDIA R CONVERTED ITS THE FACT AND TO TESTIFY THAT U ONE SHOULD DO HIS OR HER DNA TEST IT WILL REVEAL UR ANCESTRY

Oh bhai body gaurds of mughal harem were either brawny turki women or hijras.
NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT HAREMS BUT PRINCESS AND QUEENS

Not sure why these Sikhs and Afghans are speaking for Punjabi Muslims.

I am an Arain. We worked with the shady Afghans, Turks and Hindus.

Our sub-clan names were all of warrior or farming positions.

Our sub clan names:
Ghalar, Gahgeer and Goheer (ferocious horse of armoured corps), Gatku (fencer), Kavali (soldier patrolling while others rest), Basroo (observation post), Bahman (brave, uncontrollable or insurmountable), Bhaila (alms-keeper who walks with the commander when he is giving away alms after a victory), Daulay (those who got land in return for military services), Khatora (spy), Ramay (archers), Rattay (bloody, red, ferocious fighters), Ramday (red -eyed soldiers), Labanay (an army column equipped with batons), Jatalay (victors), Qutub Shahi: (soldiers or their offspring who accompanied Qutubuddin Aibak), Sappal (marksmen), Bahalwan (driver of a chariot), Mudh (logisticians supplying logistics and reinforcement to the army), Teerandaz (archers), Katarband (users of katar, a weapon used by ancient armies) and Bhutto (dwellers of high places).

Under Tughlaq turk dyansty, an Arain named Imam-Ali-ul-Haq, captured Sialkot and converted the people to Islam.

Shah Abdul Qadir Ludhianvi, a punjabi Muslim Arain, orchestrated the 1857 mutiny against the British while you slaves were serving them.

Maulana Jafar Thansari, another Arain Musalmaan Punjabi fought the British, when even Pashtuns were working with them.

Afghans are two faced and you can never trust them, same as the Hindus.

Ok my little arian friend:cheers:

Afghans will choose their own people over Islam. You can not understand, since you are in India surrounded by Hindus. These people only read half of the Quran, and rather engage in ancestor worship rather than following deen. They are not really different from Hindus.

Afghans will choose their own people over Islam. You can not understand, since you are in India surrounded by Hindus. These people only read half of the Quran, and rather engage in ancestor worship rather than following deen. They are not really different from Hindus.
From what I have seen on the internet you make the same accusations against each other.

If what you posted is true than they would have abandoned Islam or went back to their old faith ie Buddhism.

West is making us Muslim fight each other.

From what I have seen on the internet you make the same accusations against each other.

If what you posted is true than they would have abandoned Islam or went back to their old faith ie Buddhism.

West is making us Muslim fight each other.

Afghans are interested in communism. Only the rural Pashtuns are for Islam.

People like @Sher Malang are sons of tajik fathers.

Are you trying to troll? From what I have seen Muslims in sub-continent indulge more in deviant practises which have been copied from Hinduism.

Are you trying to troll? From what I have seen Muslims in sub-continent indulge more in deviant practises which have been copied from Hinduism.

Maybe in India? I think you area hindu false flagger to be honest. You have zero knowledge regarding Islam, and especially Afghans.

Samandri himself is an Afghan muhajer.

Maybe in India? I think you area hindu false flagger to be honest. You have zero knowledge regarding Islam, and especially Afghans.
Samandri himself is an Afghan muhajer.
NVM brother. You are too brainwashed. Peace be upon you.

People like @Sher Malang are sons of tajik fathers.

Those who first recognized Communism, were rural Pashtuns of Afghanistan majority of them were farmers a very small part of Hezb-e-Khalq were Tajiks, Uzbeks and Hazaras which later disintegrated and formed Hizb-e-Parcham.

I am Sulaimankhel by tribe but I would have been as proud as I am today If I was born in a Tajik family of Afghan nationality.

Don't shoot at me dude, if you have read my posts being a bit harsh on Pakistanis is just because those idiots had exhausted my self control they brought up too much shit about my people and country.

I wish they had done what you said and today Afghans would have been in a much better condition.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom