What's new

Defeat of Sikhs by Dilasa Khan Bannuchi

Indian muslims r saved because of so called seculars or else today they would have been exterminated from India due to massive killings in the hands of non-muslims.....whenever any riots happen Indian musilms start crying and hide behind their secular leaders ( Congress, CPIM,RJD,Saamajwadi party, TMC etc.) and Indian secular media who save them.....so Mujahid Ind instead of loud mouthing gain some courage from ur Sikh brothers and don't forget the most of the military personal who fought against khalistani movement were sikhs themselves and the army which did operation blue star was also a sikh regiment controlled by 2 sikhs.....KPS Gill another Sikh police officer who played a major role to end the khalistani militancy in Punjab.

Shut up Smarty. If you have any shame, never quote me, and I will never quote you.
O.K , but i have request, even if want to do trolling against indians on my thread, dont extend it to several pages, as threads are ruined and gets closed by mods.

well Maharaja Ranjit was a great statesman .............but things of that time were different .....a particular new religion very small in number suffered too much at the hands of mughals and other muslims invaders from afghanistan and persia .......bad blood is bound to exist.

Ranjit singh only united different small sikh kings under him ....two joined british empire..............sikhs came into power long before that .....spark was given by the revenge taken by Banda Bahadur (general of sikh army after Last living sikh guru).....he killed people responsible for buring alive younger sons of Last living sikh guru in the wall.

well Maharaja Ranjit was a great statesman .............but things of that time were different .....a particular new religion very small in number suffered too much at the hands of mughals and other muslims invaders from afghanistan and persia .......bad blood is bound to exist.

Ranjit singh only united different small sikh kings under him ....two joined british empire..............sikhs came into power long before that .....spark was given by the revenge taken by Banda Bahadur (general of sikh army after Last living sikh guru).....he killed people responsible for buring alive younger sons of Last living sikh guru in the wall.

your post is really confusing. you are mixing up old history with new history as if your throwing different spices over chana daal.

What are you trying to say?

Historian Hari Ram Gupta writes on this:

The Maharaja conquered Bannu in 1835, but assigned it to the Nawab of Derah Ismail Khan on payment of an annual tribute of Rs. 60,000. It could be collected only with the help of troops. In 1832, Tara Singh, at the head of 2000 irregular cavalry with 4 small guns, was sent to restore peace and order there. He was surrounded by a large number of Bannuchis assisted by 4 to 5 thousand wild Waziris. The Maharaja sent a fresh force to help Tara Singh under Alexander Gardner. Fighting lasted for about 4 months. All the grain crops, gardens, fruit trees, orchards, forts and villages were destroyed, and the rebels were driven away.

In 1835 the Waziris gathered in Bannu in large numbers, Afridis of Kohat and Khaibar Pass were also to join them. Ranjit Singh dispatched a force of 5000 to Bannu. The Bannuchis remained peaceful, but the Waziris of Khanigram gave them no rest day or night for nearly four months. The Maharaja had given strict orders not to enter the Waziristan hills.

In 1836 the control of the Nawab of Derah Imail Khan was ended and Bannu was brought under the direct control of Lahore. The Marwats never offered a united resistance to the Sikhs. On their approach some of them fled into the hills with their flocks and herds. The others who remained behind paid some money or grain or gave goats fixed upon every village or tappa.

In 1838 the Sikh force in Bannu was obliged to retire across River Indus with heavy losses. The Maharaja ordered Raja Suchait Singh and Prince Nau Nihal Singh to proceed to Bannu. They fought for two or three months with several thousand Bannuchis and Waziris. The forts in all the villages were destroyed and the Waziris were driven back into the hills. The Nawab of Tank fled into Waziristan hills to Sarwargarh. He was pursued, but he escaped to Ghazni.

A British spy named J G Caulfield who traveled to NW frontier and sent his reports back to the British government writes in 1840 and mentions Dilasa Khan in his report:

The Sikh force under Raja Suchet Singh and General Court sent to establish the authority of the Sikh government in Bannu had at length succeeded in taking the fort of Dilasa Khan, the most powerful of the Bannu Maliks and whose fort is the strongest in Bannu: since then the other Maliks who had fled to the Vasiri country had shown a disposition to return to their homes and submit. It was expected that the force would be ordered back to Lahor shortly.

Last edited:
Indian muslims r saved because of so called seculars or else today they would have been exterminated from India due to massive killings in the hands of non-muslims.....whenever any riots happen Indian musilms start crying and hide behind their secular leaders ( Congress, CPIM,RJD,Saamajwadi party, TMC etc.) and Indian secular media who save them.....so Mujahid Ind instead of loud mouthing gain some courage from ur Sikh brothers and don't forget the most of the military personal who fought against khalistani movement were sikhs themselves and the army which did operation blue star was also a sikh regiment controlled by 2 sikhs.....KPS Gill another Sikh police officer who played a major role to end the khalistani militancy in Punjab.

When Muslims start retaliating you call the army or police. Muslims are born warriors. Death doesn't scare us. Imagine if instead of Indian Sikhs, Indian Muslims asked for seperate country. What would happen?

A Hindu with "Dilasa" name today is the most famous barber in Bannu :D

When Muslims start retaliating you call the army or police. Muslims are born warriors. Death doesn't scare us. Imagine if instead of Indian Sikhs, Indian Muslims asked for seperate country. What would happen?
plz....talk some thing that make sense
No, Sikhs were never anti Muslim. They were anti Afghan(when Abdali invaded) or Anti Mughal.

eerrr.....read my post above that ...........i said mughals and other muslim invaders fro afghan and persian.................to simplify things for fauji mate ....said muslim

@FaujHistorian
Whats your problem?

Muslims wanted a seperate country, they got one. Sikhs demanded a seperate country and you know what happened.

You sikhs are a big joke. Just because you get praised a lot in India you think your the toughest people in the world. Every Muslim power from Mughal to Afghan humilated you. No wonder some of your gurus had to hide in the hills.

Go bully some weak Hindu. Don't try to mess with real Muslim men.
Yeah we saw that during the recent Meerut riots.A single Sikh middle aged man(who was actually a local shopkeeper) was standing in front of a 500+ strong "mard-e-momin" crowd who were constantly pelting stones at him.He was bleeding all over but still held his ground and single handedly chased those weaklings with a bamboo pole.It was actually all over the news.If this the martial prowess of an ordinary Sikh man then imagine what a Khalsa soldier would do to this mob.Even though i am not a Sikh i have got enormous amount of respect for them because of their undaunting courage and believe me most of the Indians share the same feeling.
Now i know that you are one madrasah educated Hyderabadi razakar who doesn't know a sh*t about history hence i am going to tell you the story of the battle of Saragrahia which was basically the modern version of Thermopolae where 21 men made their last stand against an 10000+ strong invading Pakhtun army and killed more than 200 of the invaders.Even the then ruling British monarch acknowledged their legendary martial prowess in front of the entire British Parliament.
Heck they also showed their mettle during both the world wars and earned far and wide respect from the entire world military fraternity.Sikhs along with Bengalis(not Bangladeshis) and Marathas were the at the forefront of the violent armed revolutionary struggle against the British Raj and played a major role in our Independence movement.But i guess you won't understand these things as you are filled with jealousy and hatred against the entire Dharmic community.Maybe your family lost some close ones in the Hyderabad Police Action and hence this hatred towards the Dharmic people:azn:

r u Bangladeshi.. somehow I feel you aint indian muslim n u r bangladeshi.. if you are really very brave then tell the truth.. if you are coward then you will lie.. comeon show us your courage and accept your country of origin

@Mike_Brando
Your fake stores don't mean sh**. Sikhs even think that 1 single sikh can take on 1.5 lakh people on his own :lol:.

Sikh were squashed like flies during Khalistani movement.

What if Indian Muslims asked for a seperate country do you think you would be crush it like the Khalistan movement? Already 25% Hindustani Muslims got what they wanted in the past. Now we are 35%. Just some food for thought.

r u Bangladeshi.. somehow I feel you aint indian muslim n u r bangladeshi.. if you are really very brave then tell the truth.. if you are coward then you will lie.. comeon show us your courage and accept your country of origin
Accusations are easy to make. I have already said I am an Indian Muslim multiple times. I have been accused of being Pakistani to RSS guy in disguise. I dont really care.

Sikhs are over glorified by Hindus because they think Sikhs are the martial wing of Hinduism. I agree Hindus are weak compared to Sikhs. But Sikhs can't be compared to Muslims.

Sikhs and their Gurus were humiliated by Muslim rulers. Sikhs only started dominating after Islamic rule weakened due to infighting and various other reasons. So don't BS me.

Back
Top Bottom