What's new

Defeat of Sikhs by Dilasa Khan Bannuchi

you stated yourself in another thread you tried to kill yourself by drinking to death but you kept throwing out and you aint gutsy enough to jump of a bridge and then later on some angel came in your dream and you stoped drinking.. didn't you

What I drank for was for something else. Taking my jiggar to the end of it's depths and coming back for a personal reason. If I continued to engage in this addiction I would have been just another statistic like you bhangi nashai sardars.

If I kept drinking, I would make up stories about killing hundreds of men with my pinky like you talli sardars.

Regardless, my personal life has nothing to do with how your people got massacred by paan spitting bhaiyaas in 84'.

What I drank for was for something else. Taking my jiggar to the end of it's depths and coming back for a personal reason. If I continued to engage in this addiction I would have been just another statistic like you bhangi nashai sardars.

If I kept drinking, I would make up stories about killing hundreds of men with my pinky like you talli sardars.

Regardless, my personal life has nothing to do with how your people got massacred by paan spitting bhaiyaas in 84'.
look you got emotional here too...let it go bro.. why are so much emotional.. got your estrogen level checked lately? may be some hormonal imbalance. depression is a disease.

all we know about pashtoons is they boast about being in someone else mercenaries. they were budhist got converted to muslims by sword, got the brunt of invasions many times and present day Afghanistan was the creation of ahmed shah abdali..other than some empires in Bihar and Bengal whose rulers were pashtoon decent but they had no alligeance to Afghanistan proper I dunno where from this pride comes from.

Firstly learn how to spell, it’s not Pashtoons. Secondly go read some history of the past 50 years and then compare them to Sikhs – Embarrassing for you, I know. The further you go down the more Sikhs will have nothing to show – Like I said earlier taking the one-off. But then everyone around the world in the past few centuries have got something to show. So don’t take it personally. One word, Overrated.

Lastly talking about pride, type Sikhs into youtube/whatever. Exactly I don’t know where the pride comes from.

Last edited:
look you got emotional here too...let it go bro.. why are so much emotional.. got your estrogen level checked lately? may be some hormonal imbalance. depression is a disease.

Who says I am depressed?

You are resorting to deflecting sikh humiliation from paan spitting bhaiyas, by bringing up my prior drinking problem. :lol:

Leave it, dont want to see you getting banned again.

Idk how this jatt guts can talk about addictions when it is said that every family in Indian Punjab has a person on drugs or know a person on drugs. :(

'Drug hurricane' lashing India's Punjab - Features - Al Jazeera English
Shocking article.

Who says I am depressed?

You are resorting to deflecting sikh humiliation from paan spitting bhaiyas, by bringing up my prior drinking problem. :lol:

what humiliation dude..before militancy got ended Sikh militants took more than 20000 bhaiyas to hell with them..its heavily in militants favour yet again and I have not yet included the number of C.R.P.F casualities

pathans were worthy enemy of Sikhs is all i can say but this account Sikhs armies were trembling and fearfull while entering valley is self boasting.. khalsa warriors fear none.

Paaji what have you been smoking? Hope not that good stuff from across the border.

Muslim rulers toyed around with Sikhs. Aurangzeb the great made humiliated your gurus and Khalsa :D .

Guess which women dominated harem of Pathans? That's some real history for you.

Follower of Indic religions never had any martial skills in them. Only Muslims were/are good warriors.

Firstly learn how to spell, it’s not Pashtoons. Secondly go read some history of the past 50 years and then compare them to Sikhs – Embarrassing for you, I know. The further you go down the more Sikhs will have nothing to show – Like I said earlier the taking the one-off. But then everyone around the world in the past few centuries have got something to show. So don’t take it personally. One word, Overrated.

all I know your country is under foreign occupation.. before americans it was Russians who had their ways.. Pakistanis use your country as playground to play dirty politics.. in the real world politics your country and talibans are minor misquitoes who sting and get splatted time and again

Back
Top Bottom