What's new

Deeply concerned about rise of fanaticism in Arab world: India

Everyone is concerned about what is going on in the Arab world. Not sure why Pakistanis are acting butthurt in this thread.

There is no reason or need for us to recreate united Pakistan, but 90% Bangladeshi's today have no issues with Pakistan, are well wishers of Pakistan and want good relations with a fellow Muslim majority country. It is only Indian agents in Awami League who always create sh!t storm using 1971 issue to make lame excuse in public eye to kill their political opponents.

Even if there is no united Pakistan in the future, Bangladeshi Muslims want to see more cooperation among Muslim nations, such as Developing-8 group, where Pakistan is also a participant:
Home Page
mainbanner.png

That didn't answer any of my questions. If you feel Awami League is compromised, what have the BNP and BA done differently so far?

If the 1971 war a huge Indian conspiracy with grossly inflated and distorted rape and death statistics, why hasn't ANY Bangladeshi Govt bothered to come out with the truth(as they see it) so far? Or is it that ALL of Bangladesh's political institutions and players have been compromised by India?

Pakistanis and Bengalis have moved on a LONG LONG time ago. Now you have Pakistani businessmen with factories in BD - employing tens of thousands of Bangladeshis. But we digress further. BD has nothing even to do with Modi nor does it have to do with fanaticism. Not even remotely. I dont see why you bharti bozos feel compelled to keep yapping about it :laugh:
* As of March, 2011
Source:Bangladesh Economic Review-2011 (Bangla version), Ministry of Finance

Countrywise foreign and joint venture investment during 2009-2010* in Bangladesh
Country

No. of Projects

Proposed Investment (US$ m)
Saudi Arabia

Australia

USA

Finland

India

South Korea

Malaysia

Netherlands

China

United Kingdom

Pakistan

Japan

Denmark

Sri Lanka

Canada

Taiwan

Singapore

Turkey

Greece

Italy

Hong Kong

Total

As of February, 2010

Source: FDI in Bangladesh

For gods sake. Bail is a part of the judicial process. She has appealed to the courts.
Besides her 28 others have been convicted.

Please keep shut ..convicted n Sentenced for 28 years ... N released .. Lmao .. And none caught for other incidents .. Very good track record.

That didn't answer any of my questions. If you feel Awami League is compromised, what have the BNP and BA done differently so far?

If the 1971 war a huge Indian conspiracy with grossly inflated and distorted rape and death statistics, why hasn't ANY Bangladeshi Govt bothered to come out with the truth(as they see it) so far? Or is it that ALL of Bangladesh's political institutions and players have been compromised by India?

Bangladeshis have special term for people like @kalu_miah who are against the existence of Bangladesh after breaking away from Pakistan. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

pakistani businessmen moving to bangladesh because you don't have electricity

Pakistan Textile industry: Give us electricity or I will move to Bangladesh
:rofl::rofl:

Moving because overheads are lower (which inludes costs for diesel generators) not to mention labour rates in BD are a tiny fraction the cost of what they are in Pakistan. Of course an imbecile like you who probably doesnt even have a proper education wouldnt understand that.

on supply-demand gap for power prod. india doesnt fare much better

Lighting rural India: Out of the gloom | The Economist

I do not need to feel that Awami League is India's agent, they have proven themselves to be India' agent, through out their sordid history.

You can go and ask BNP and other political parties, I don't know why previous Bangladeshi govt. have not come out with the truth. I can guess, maybe because they also use 1971 war and Zia's role in this war as political capital. BNP definitely has been infiltrated by RAW but leaders like Khaleda Zia and Tariq are not Indian agents. During their rule we have seen good relations with Pakistan and Muslim world, while they try to maintain fair relation with India as well.

That's why i say India should leave non Indian Muslim at their own be it in Gaza n Iraq siriya n let others do Thekhedaari of Islam honestly/dishonestly...... US is doing best thing now n none from Their CHUMMA community has a no guts to stop ISIS or terrorism........

Please do try to read the story and not just the headlines..

For the past three months, she was admitted in the Civil Hospital for treatment of serious illnesses including intestinal TB, sciatica and acute depression.

On Thursday morning, she went from the hospital to the Sabarmati prison and around noon, she was formally released from the jail on regular bail.

The SIT had filed a petition seeking a stay on the bail a day after the high court allowed it to go in appeal to the Supreme Court. The delayed action on the SIT's part rendered its petition infructuous and the high court turned it down. "The bail order has been executed and the convict released on bail. Therefore, the application has become infructuous," said the bench of Justice V M Sahai and Justice R P Dholaria.

She is on bail for medical treatment.
BAIL: the temporary release of an accused person

Get a life....

I do not need to feel that Awami League is India's agent, they have proven themselves to be India' agent, through out their sordid history.

You can go and ask BNP and other political parties, I don't know why previous Bangladeshi govt. have not come out with the truth. I can guess, maybe because they also use 1971 war and Zia's role in this war as political capital. BNP definitely has been infiltrated by RAW but leaders like Khaleda Zia and Tariq are not Indian agents. During their rule we have seen good relations with Pakistan and Muslim world, while they try to maintain fair relation with India as well.

Well, then there's no point in blaming India for all your troubles, isn't it? If none of Bangladesh's leaders don't want the truth to come out, it should then mean that the truth has either already been stated or that ALL of them are compromised by India, which is again their fault to a large extent.

Please do try to read the story and not just the headlines..

She is on bail for medical treatment.
BAIL: the temporary release of an accused person

Get a life....

Lmao ... You should get a life .. There is a thing called custody /arrest even if somehow miraculously this woman was released (a convicted fellon on bail)..:lol:

Moving because overheads are lower (which inludes costs for diesel generators) not to mention labour rates in BD are a tiny fraction the cost of what they are in Pakistan. Of course an imbecile like you who probably doesnt even have a proper education wouldnt understand that.

on supply-demand gap for power prod. india doesnt fare much better

Lighting rural India: Out of the gloom | The Economist

one state of India generates more power thn entire pakistan. no wonder why you people always cry about rivers. :lol:

Um...yes?
Convictions have already been done for Gujarat riots.
The culprit for samjhauta express is already behind bars.
Human right violations in Kashmir are dealt by the Army in form of Court Martial and a few have been dismissed from service.

Odisha riots I have not followed so I am not aware. Muzafarnagar riots happened a couple of months back. It will take time for investigation and conviction.

In any case, it is laughable that I have to explain these things to a Pakistani. You have no concept of conviction, of courts. Its a medieval society with concepts like blood money are accepted norms of society. Where no one is ever convicted for terrorism or murder, heck there have been zero convictions for rape in entire Pakistan in the last 5 years!

Compared to Pakistan, the Indian legal recourse system is light years ahead and advanced.

Even the people who attacked SL Cricketers in "broad day light", escaped with Kalashnikovs in "broad day light" never to be caught again!!! No wonder, foreigners avoid Pakistan like plague!

And then they have the cheeks to question Indian Judiciary!!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom