What's new

Deeply concerned about rise of fanaticism in Arab world: India

Post reported ..
He called the armed forces the same name..who started it!!!..dont act all pure...he got what he started....!

Post reported ..

first those girls tie " Rakhi " to your army than that same army rape them .....
that is why we call your Army " Behn Ch ** :sarcastic:
Did they Chod your Behen!..sorry yar..I will inform them not to do that in future.

Source: Deeply concerned about rise of fanaticism in Arab world: India | Page 11

Okay now report the post..lets see what the Admins say...dont act like you did nothing ..you troll and I trolled...so next time watch you post..

Last edited:
looking back - its easy to see why everyone ostracizes and ridicules the indian guests on this forum

it's nice at the very least to see that you can read and spell properly

religions dont get voted; people do

the question is who are you? :laugh:

youre on a Pakistani defense forum just in case you forgot

im inclined to agree with you there :lol:

60,000 beggars in your federal capital alone
Thats because burst of population, you never see people above beggars in india, indian middle class is the strongest driver of economy. And you are pointing fingers on india, whats your country? Only some province in pak are doing well namely punjab and sindh that too because there is lack extremists, there are some business minded people.

this thread has noting to offer. india being afraid or growing fanaticism? like india dont got anything happening at home? Plus i noticed how many indians on this fourm tend to keep india as a big player and whever concerns it or displeases it should be bring too attention? ..... the way i look at it not until 2050. other than that it should be bollywood, how to help the slums, My favourite MISSION KAHMIR and pusing for more of a hindu influenced goverment which is anyways,

Why are Pakistanis getting so defensive about their Arab Masters

Indians should rather be concerned about the spread of fanaticism in their own country, with the rise of Narendra Modi, Hindu Fascist BJP and such...

Indians should rather be concerned about the spread of fanaticism in their own country, with the rise of Narendra Modi, Hindu Fascist BJP and such...
I think you should read OP twice and then use some grey matter(optional) and then state your opinion.Its not that hard my dost.try it.:disagree:

I think you should read OP twice and then use some grey matter(optional) and then state your opinion.Its not that hard my dost.try it.:disagree:
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1408687338.812368.jpg

Lmao ... You should get a life .. There is a thing called custody /arrest even if somehow miraculously this woman was released (a convicted fellon on bail)..:lol:
You need to stop yapping about Judicial process, I understand it is almost non-existent in your country but that should not be the reason to act so silly and ignorant.

In Muslim world every day your compatriots destroys Temples,churches,statues and what not,But its fine with you peoples because it doesn't bother you at all.Right Dost?

Since when I said it doesn't bother me?! It bothers me greatly! I'm just highlighting the Indians who chest pump on other countries treatment of minorities but can't even treat their own minorities right.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom