What's new

Deception In The Name of Negotiations :- Hamid Mir

Pakistani Resident

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia

Parvez Musharraf Deceived Lal Masjid Administration and Akbar Bugti in the Name of Negotiations, And Then Suddenly Killed Them..

This Should not Happen Again (Hamid Mir)

14790.jpg

Hamid Mir said it was ISI which burned ziarat residency in order to pave way for operation against BLA, this guy is not at all credible and infact a liar and lunatic

I do! He's one fearless journo who speaks the truth. And truth does hurt. I can see that from the replies on this thread!

fearless, truthful, hamid mir you are a hero in India :lol:

seriously man, there is nothing about fearless and truthful in journalism or at least in pak journalism, its my own experience

Frustrated psycho,but sometimes his theories make sense. :coffee:

Frustrated psycho, but sometimes his theories make sense. :coffee:
I dunno about the psycho part but you're spot on when you say his theories make sense!! :tup:

That answers darkinsky bhai's post # 5!! :-)

Arre Donatello bhai, how do YOU know he doesn't speak the truth? :dirol:

He may speak the truth, but his inaccuracies cast a doubt on all of that. Just like he blindly followed that water car engineer.

Journalism is about reporting facts so that the people may be a better judge of that. It should not have any doubts over the information being portrayed. Sadly, it's common in the sub-continent region and the world overall.

I do! He's one fearless journo who speaks the truth. And truth does hurt. I can see that from the replies on this thread!

I cant say I am surprised with your judgment, he is everything Indians look for in a journalist, he is anti-Pakistan, anti-PA and fiercely pro-Indian, no wonder he scores a perfect 10 according to you.....

Arre Donatello bhai, how do YOU know he doesn't speak the truth? :dirol:

let me show you something, Hamid Mir was the guy who pushed musharraf to conduct operation against lal mosque and when musharraf showed his reservations that media will butcher his image if some innocent died, it was hamid mir who behalf of all journalist ensured him full support

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom