What's new

December 1971 to December 2016

His points are valid.. One thing he didnt mention is east and west Pakistan were separated by a hostile country who just happened to be much bigger.

Give me an example of a country who has succeeded in such an environment.
Bangladesh should have been on its own from the start.
Apart from hostile country India in the middle, East Pakistanis were discriminated by West Pakistanis. Many leading Pakistanis intellectuals have said on talk shows, East Pakistanis were refered as dark skinned Muslims and hence inferior muslims

If you are really Turkish then why did you call us indian proxies? Crimes committed by your Pakistan Army were worst in humanity. They were supposed to remove hindus, but alas they killed Muslims and raped Muslim women in our country. Where was their Muslim brotherhood then I wonder.
You changed the "Crescent and Star" with "Sun" while the largest Muslim state was being destroyed through proxy wars. Shouldn't be an eye opener? The folks, who take up arms to implement Nehru/Gandhi doctrine to take revenge of thousand years of Muslim rule, no longer remain Muslims - they become Murteds...

The Muslims in Turkey are fully aware of such proxy wars for they have been continuously submerged in it for the last three hundred years...

The same Mujib ur Rahman was dedicated Muslim League Worker and worked hard for separate homeland for Muslims. Instead of respecting his contribution Pak establishment repeatedly jailed him for demanding autonomy. On top of that punjabis using our resources on defence of west Pakistan and to gain Kashmir. punjabis betrayed and exploited us so he was completely justified retaliating. He had had enough of exploitation in the name of religion
Again, you are distorting facts and history. You are now making a habit of it.

He went to Indians in 1963. He demanded autonomy in 1966.

He was working against Pakistan even before he demanded autonomy. He was a traitor even before anything that you posted happened.

no, Mukhti Bani was made, trained, commanded and based in India.
Your own PM accepted that
stop lying
Seems u guys still have not forgotten what happened that day ..well keep it up..and yea india did it..so what? U too tried that in 1947-48 (kashmir), 1990(kashmir), 1999(kargil). Still your debts are not cleared..when u do its fine when others do its attrocities..lol what a joke..dont forget india still has 2 more turns ..u want more :p

the killings done by the PA were just a propaganda tool used again by India to turn the World Opinion against us so please spread this BS propaganda somewhere else. The only ones we killed were Mukhti Bani terrorists
Killings of kashmiries is also a propaganda by pakistan to blame india ..:) nothing like this happening there..only terrorists from across the border are getting killed ..happy now :)

If you tell a lie 1000 times it doesn't become the truth. And, Paks must be the most tolerant folks in the world to put up with such lies and diatribe in their sites. Try that in any Turkish sites...

As for the Ayyildiz (Crescent and Star), it is the symbol of 1000 years of sacrifice with millions of Shehids and Gazis to protect the Muslim heartlands against all enemies. The Pak folks rightfully put forth its ownership. Other folks, although call themselves Muslims, don't want to have anything with it. No wonder, they'll always remain at the worst possible receiving ends like blockage of water to all of their rivers, so they turn into a wasteland....

As for the Turkish and Pak folks - it's one nation two states...

Last edited by a moderator:
If you tell a lie 1000 times it doesn't become the truth. And, Paks must be the most tolerant folks in the world to put up with such lies and diatribe in their sites. Try that in any Turkish sites...

As for the Ayyildiz (Crescent and Star), it is the symbol of 1000 years of sacrifice with millions of Shehids and Gazis to protect the Muslim heartlands against all enemies. The Pak folks rightfully put forth its ownership. Other folks, although call themselves Muslims, don't want to have anything with it. No wonder, they'll always remain at the worst possible receiving ends like blockage of water to all of their rivers, so they turn into a wasteland....

Why are you so obsessed with Bangladesh? What is your problem?

And why don't you show your true flag ie Pakistan instead of hiding behind Turkish flag? Goodness me I am leaving this thread....Turk wannabe trying to discredit Bangladesh hahahaha

And why don't you show your true flag ie Pakistan instead of hiding behind Turkish flag? Goodness me I am leaving this thread....Turk wannabe trying to discredit Bangladesh hahahaha

Good for you. As for me, it's the Izzet of Ayyildiz ( Hilal ve Sitara), so I am not leaving. And, I can't just laugh it away when it's lowered in a Muslim land and being replaced by the symbol of Somnath, Sun-God, Mitra etc...

Last edited by a moderator:

The Turk should mind his business and keep way from our issues ( I have seen him middling his nose in Afghan affairs without understanding one bit of complexities of our region.

Well, if Indians who have Afghanistan as their neighbor's neighbor can interfere in internal issues of Afghanistan without understanding complexities of that region, so can Turks. After all Afghanistan is also neighbor of Turkey's neighbor. :)

The Turk should mind his business and keep way from our issues ( I have seen him middling his nose in Afghan affairs without understanding one bit of complexities of our region.

One of the Problem..Our leaders were so lenient that Bhutto release Mujib (Traitor) from Jail after the war and subsequently he visited India and then Bangladesh to declare Independence.. They were not admitted to OIC even ,it is Pakistan recognition that later on pave the way for them..No but we were cruel to Mujeb right right...
Soharwardy knew of it and said "An Independent Bengal will be the colony of India" and that is now a reality under Shiekh Hasina (Last patent of Traitors family)..

Yes it's very complex, but we all know how it ends. You might have forgotten, the Turkic folks historically couldn't just bypass Afganistan like Babur Han. You will see more of the Turkish presence in this neighborhood. To any objections - "Frankly Dear, I don't give a damn"....

Seems u guys still have not forgotten what happened that day ..well keep it up..and yea india did it..so what? U too tried that in 1947-48 (kashmir), 1990(kashmir), 1999(kargil). Still your debts are not cleared..when u do its fine when others do its attrocities..lol what a joke..dont forget india still has 2 more turns ..u want more :p

Killings of kashmiries is also a propaganda by pakistan to blame india ..:) nothing like this happening there..only terrorists from across the border are getting killed ..happy now :)
please 1947-1948 was an open war.
1990 and 1999 were incomplete revenges for 1971, so was the Khalistan movement (you must thank BB for saving you day in and day out though).
There are videos and pictures of the killings of Kashmiris, aside from Propaganda books there is nothing that shows the PA killing the innocent Bengalis like crazy,

That was official annexation by Indian establishment, we are talking about state sponsored proxies.
so official annexation + killing of the natives that too by a State Force is perfectly fine

All lies by punjabis to justify murder rape of Muslims in East Pakistan. Both Bihari and Bengali Muslims were killed in clashes during March of 1971. Why are you deliberately trying to portray only muhajirs as victims? Lots of Bengali Muslim women were raped by Razakars and Pakistan Army.

Biharis were our proud Muslim brothers and sisters. Pak punjabis turned them against us labelling Awami League as anti-Islam for demanding autonomy. Pakistan used them for their own benefit, and then left them behind after using them.....Pakistan could take in millions of Afghan refugees, but alas they couldn't find place for patriotic Biharis. All punjabis did was exploit us and condescend on east Pakistanis. I can't even describe what kind of horrible atrocities were perpetrated by the pashtuns and punjabis in EP. Its not even comparable to what happened with the Biharis. They killed any awami supporter at will and raped Muslim women. They should be ashamed. I am guessing you are pak punjabi so let this sink in your head
Anti Punjabi disease runs through the veins of Afghsns and Bangladeshis. Punjabis are he most hospitable people known for their generosity.

so official annexation + killing of the natives that too by a State Force is perfectly fine

No, but we accept the blame for the deaths, rather than hiding behind the proxies to wipe out the innocent natives and blame it on local militia.

The local population, reinforced by the Tibetan Liberation Army in guise of Mukti Bahini was hostile...
It's a gross exaggeration to assign the MB major importance in the split between E. & W. Pakistan. The main causes were political and social: the Bangladeshis tired of being shafted, while the W.P. atmosphere was full of hatred towards their Eastern brethren. The violent rejection of the outcome of the 1971 election results by West Pakistan was the final straw - that the M.B. was around just made things quicker.

Back
Top Bottom