What's new

Debunking India's Military supremacy claims

Safriz

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This thread will consist of the infographics i have been posting in different corners of the Internet .
Readers are free to support with further proof or deny with logical comments.
On my part i have done enough research to create these infographics and i am pretty sure what i am saying.
It may be worth mentioning that none of us are Missile or Nuclear scientists or DRDO / NESCOM insiders. That type of Qualifications are not required to comment on a public INTERNET forum and all are welcome to discuss.
As the thread title shows,it's about debunking India's highly exaggerated claims of Military supremacy.

C3yNZL8WIAASbV2.jpg

Nirbhay Cruise missile constantly flaming out during flight test. Indicating bad engine and bad fuel.

the way indians will compensate it by making mockery and puns on our missiles. as if by trolling their systems will improve.

Don't play with a match if you're afraid of fire!

Lel fail safriz.

Anyways I will prove that Pakistan army has a mere 2000 & 2300-2400 tanks as claimed by Pakistanis.

From 1975 onwards it acquired 825 Type 59, Type-59s bought prior to that are too old.
Around 500 upgraded.
It also acquired in the same period 300 Type-69, 285 Type-85, 320 MBT-2000, 320 T-80.

This gives us a total of ~2000 tanks.

Lel fail safriz.

Anyways I will prove that Pakistan army has a mere 2000 & 2300-2400 tanks as claimed by Pakistanis.

From 1975 onwards it acquired 825 Type 59, Type-59s bought prior to that are too old.
Around 500 upgraded.
It also acquired in the same period 300 Type-69, 285 Type-85, 320 MBT-2000, 320 T-80.

This gives us a total of ~2000 tanks.

Pakistan is not an offensive force as it doesn't need to be. With the introduction of tacticle nukes that don't leave any radiation, Pakistan does not need to follow an offensive defence doctrine as its primary doctrine. The current strength is more than enough to provide a secondary offensive capability when the bulk of india's strength has been exhausted and decimated in the no man's land via tacticle nukes. That leaves india virtually bare with next to nothing to defend itself while Pakistan would still have most if not all of its strength intact.

Last edited:
Pakistan is not an offensive force as it doesn't need to be. With the introduction of tacticle nukes that don't leave any radiation, Pakistan does not need to follow an offensive defence doctrine as its primary doctrine. The current strength is more than enough to provide a secondary offensive capability when the bulk of india's strength has been exhausted and decimated in the no man's land via tacticle nukes. That leaves india virtually bare with next to nothing to defend itself while Pakistan would still have most if not all of its strength intact.
Ho

Pakistan will never ever dare to use a nuke in a battlefield.

No I mean try us as in REALLY try us, not one of those sir jee kal strike kinda tries where the indian dgmo contradicts the indian government that trips over the the home minister who in turn gets exposed by an mpa while trying to record a cooked up video footage. :omghaha:
so give your "seyniks" some real food for a change and then ACTUALLY, IN REALITY, TRY US! 8-)

Back
Top Bottom