What's new

How India's 300 Million American Enemies Will Die

Now pls go and Die. @Oscar @Aeronaut any special reason to let this troll trolling dispite reporting by other members number of times?

objection.jpg

Sir Chandra i didnt knew you was Akhnd Bharti type? I was reading your articles.

''United States which has already invaded and is occupying the part of India that is the land of the Rig Veda and will expand its occupation to the rest of the subcontinent.''

Kill the Tamil Snakes

India should supply arms to Pakistan to help defend its borders against attacks by the United States which, as I have said, are attacks on India.

India Should Supply Arms To Pakistan

It needs to be done.

I just can't believe someone will write so much, believe in it and that without a shred or hint of proof to back them up.
Bro, you need to do more research on this guy, he's quite notorious. Apparently he was once a Uni professor in USA but then he went AWOL and believes that the CIA and RAW are after him.:sick:
Completely lost it. Here are his blogs, talk about ridiculous.:lol:
Blogger: User Profile: Satish Chandra

Bro, you need to do more research on this guy, he's quite notorious. Apparently he was once a Uni professor in USA but then he went AWOL and believes that the CIA and RAW are after him.:sick:
Completely lost it. Here are his blogs, talk about ridiculous.:lol:
Blogger: User Profile: Satish Chandra

LOL! Damm you can write a book on this guy. He sounds like a intellectual, messed up version of Jason Bourne.

Is he currently in India?

Can anyone write a rebuttal to this guy? No. Please be quiet.

Carry pm Sir this is epic. :bunny:

You and Fukuoka should team up and write a joint blog. He can provide all the info about the Jews and CIA. :smitten:

Add @isro2222 to that list, he'll give you a new dimension to every explanation.

Add @isro2222 to that list, he'll give you a new dimension to every explanation.

I'm going to look up his post now.

LOL! Oh shit. I just saw monsters and the lost city of Atlantis mentioned. Oh man, where do these guys come from.

LOL! Damm you can write a book on this guy. He sounds like a intellectual, messed up version of Jason Bourne.

Is he currently in India?
That's exactly who I was thinking of haha.:lol:
From what he is saying, he escaped to Canada to run away from the CIA and RAW lol.

Back
Top Bottom