What's new

Debunking Indian Claims of “Surgical Strike” in Pakistan.

Or like a close friend of mine whom I spent 2 years during my MBA with, living with him, partying with him, sharing with.. and he was on an Indian passport, an Indian citizen; have not heard from him since this thing started and I dont know if he was shot with pellets or just murdered or is hopefully alive.

If you have some details, I can try and trace him. My contacts within the Kashmiri community are still fairly effective.

Or like a close friend of mine whom I spent 2 years during my MBA with, living with him, partying with him, sharing with.. and he was on an Indian passport, an Indian citizen; have not heard from him since this thing started and I dont know if he was shot with pellets or just murdered or is hopefully alive.

It occurs to me that if he did his MBA from a good school, chances are he is in one of the metros, or working abroad. There are practically no job opportunities in Kashmir for MBAs.

First and foremost I am sick of the word "Bollywood". No-one watches it south of the Vindhyas and you guys talking about is like a old tape recorder.

Second, throw your logic out of this. Did the DGMO mention Helis crossed the de-facto border? No. Check the you tube speech. In whatever place we drop them inside our land is our wish. We will use our helis according to our wish and not to what u think.

Third, there is a reason intelligence agencies are for. Region is a factor infiltration is still taking place. There are blind spots within both the borders. Some regions cannot be fenced or mined. Pakistani intelligence will know the blind spots in Indian side and same for India as well. Its not a big secret. How do u hear stories then Kashmiri militants cross over to train?
Yes and Pak don't know that these areas are not fenced and second mines has been put all over these types of areas where are no fences and your soldiers had no harm even US forces in action has been killed their own soldiers but indian soldiers were immune to enemy fire in 4 hours they went in killed all enemies

In these type of operations with many enemies and posts it take 8 to 10 hours to fight and specially at night time do Indian soldiers has alien technology they saw hidden enemies and fired bullets which can kill them behind cover

If you have some details, I can try and trace him. My contacts within the Kashmiri community are still fairly effective.

It occurs to me that if he did his MBA from a good school, chances are he is in one of the metros, or working abroad. There are practically no job opportunities in Kashmir for MBAs.
He had a family business in the dairy and vegetable oil sector - shopian. St Stephen's grad. Interesting story on how Zia ul Haq also from the same school misspelled his name as Zai ul Haq.. which is pretty accurate.

He had a family business in the dairy and vegetable oil sector - shopian. St Stephen's grad. Interesting story on how Zia ul Haq also from the same school misspelled his name as Zai ul Haq.. which is pretty accurate.

Let me start asking.

Yes and Pak don't know that these areas are not fenced and second mines has been put all over these types of areas where are no fences and your soldiers had no harm even US forces in action has been killed their own soldiers but indian soldiers were immune to enemy fire in 4 hours they went in killed all enemies

In these type of operations with many enemies and posts it take 8 to 10 hours to fight and specially at night time do Indian soldiers has alien technology they saw hidden enemies and fired bullets which can kill them behind cover

I wonder how you put mines in riverine areas? That's how intelligence plays. :hitwall: Get to know where the mines are placed. PA does not place mines randomly. There is a mine map.

Sheesh. Let me be clear. India is a open society where army is controlled by civilians. You wont understand any of those. If army is lying , it will be fried in parliamentary group on security which contains members from all parties of India. Those lies, if it was, wont work out. India's working is different. Its next to impossible to play a propaganda made by lies in India. The sooner u guys understand it, the better.

We did not use Helicopters. The answer for ur first question. End of it.

Let me start asking.
Nevermind, sent a whatsapp message in the blind and he responded " Kashmir has been hell for the past 3 months".
Has taken the metro suggestion but has a business to wind up since that was his investment

Nevermind, sent a whatsapp message in the blind and he responded " Kashmir has been hell for the past 3 months".
Has taken the metro suggestion but has a business to wind up since that was his investment

Poor man.

If he needs any help, please let me know.

Sohpian is the abode of Sadohtras? Was he one? Not interferring between you and esteemed indian... but if his family is in vegie and oil busines he must be of this brahmin class...

Share if you like...silence is also welcome... please do not mind as it was not meant as intrusion.

All the best with your friend...may he and his family be safe and happy...

Please understand that India did not take the action without tacit understanding ... you can see from the muted reactions of the Governments of other nations so far.
The muted reactions are just likely an indicator that the Indian claims are exaggerated, and global powers are aware that they are exaggerated. Global powers are also aware that Pakistan will have no interest in escalating given that what actually happened was far from the 'surgical strikes' India is making them out to be.

14484819_1098548450194800_8368805573429955198_n.jpg

That's actually pretty good. :D

Its still a mystery whether India conducted the Surgical strike or not, the medias from both side talking the opposite. I am really confused now. Although Media from both sides cant be wrong, its clear now that one side is lying, it seems like a media war.
Media from both sides is pretty trashy. And the coverage of this thing has been nothing short of jinogism/lies/hot air etc etc. It's actually quiet shameful, the journalistic integrity.

I wonder how you put mines in riverine areas? That's how intelligence plays. :hitwall: Get to know where the mines are placed. PA does not place mines randomly. There is a mine map.

Sheesh. Let me be clear. India is a open society where army is controlled by civilians. You wont understand any of those. If army is lying , it will be fried in parliamentary group on security which contains members from all parties of India. Those lies, if it was, wont work out. India's working is different. Its next to impossible to play a propaganda made by lies in India. The sooner u guys understand it, the better.

We did not use Helicopters. The answer for ur first question. End of it.
Did PA gave you mine map on plate what rubbish you are talking

"Briefing" read lying to the world is part of the same old indian propaganda. World does not know the ground reality. How insane is this scenario where the attacker is insisting and n=boasting to the whole world that it has attacked and the victim is not protesting, not saying anything.

Usual indian lies aimed only it proving saving modi's arse from 56" bamboo

Really?
How does it blow up?
We have already briefed to 25 countries..See the how world mass is reacting.
Same thing you said about UN session yet nobody dared to mentioned kashmir.Stop self amusement.Lol

Back
Top Bottom