What's new

Dear Pakistan, are you ready for biggest action of your history?

See the video below:

I was amazed to see the shaikh was saying exactly what I have come to conclusion in recent times: The real thing that keeps Pakistan under the tight control of the Satanist lobby is Financial institution. This is not only true for Pakistan but also for all Arab countries. The same Westerner economies buy oil from Arabs, give them money. The same money can be used for all types of enjoyments, but the same money can't be used to build strategic assets and institutions. All things, from literature to weapons to military training come from the same countries that apparently buy oil from arabs.

And Pakistan, who simply doesn't know her power stands nowhere. If a missile in Afghanistan or in Palestines hits civilian populations, we only condemn it. why? Because we are the people who depend on westerner economic system. And with Cryptocurrencies, our dependencies will only increase.

So the thing is, are we ready to take action, and do the biggest Jahad of history against Dajjal? Or we will remain like this forever? All we need some guys who have monetary common sense. A Ph.D. in economics will simply not work. Because he will always use the same interest-based formulas and the same inflation calculations. He will always look into the box he received from his training. And the trainers knew what are they doing to this poor soul.

Are we ready for armageddon? The denial of modern monetary system and restoration of Modern Islamic economic System.

@Asfandyar Bhittani @MastanKhan @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan
It is Correct in case of Iran also. Banksters have destroyed the lives of people.

Dear @Mentee this phenomenon that you pointed out very well keeps our societies backward, keeps a majority in Extreme poverty on the other hand produces bunch of haram Khor leeches which continually suck people's blood, you can find people who pray 24/7 amongst them but a liberal in the heart. Fyi Iranian economy is a remnant of shah era and the Islamic Revolution couldn't change it that much, one could claim its because of dominance of American capitalism around the globe but the fact remains in place that without internal liberals in Islamic countries, these leeches who are following American steps in every field, couldn't destroy our countries. As the saying goes, the oppressed is an other kind of oppressor for allowing others to oppress his own self. We need a Revolution in economy.

I don't like Jews at all but Credit where its due, they have a law which says, it is forbidden to receive interest for the lended money if the borrowing person is a Jew. And anyone who tries to do it, will be severly punished. But if you receive interest from non Jewish people its not only a right thing to do but also it deserves reward in the hereafter. This law has always Helped Jews destroy others financially and also Empower the Jewish community non stop.

@fitpOsitive

It would be very interesting if Pakistan can try out its alternative model which presumably goes back to Riyaset-e-Medina. If it works it could be an inspiration to all non Western societies, including India.

Regards
Imran khan promised the same? I.e. welfare state similar to medina??

Any movement in that direction??
so true!! Pakistan or any muslim country we are just slaves of jewish economic system! the reason we can liberate kashmir is not we are military weak or lack public support but because jew has us by our ball!
Please elaborate

One question: Is the next high-level killing will take place in Saudia? And will it be followed by the third world war? What will be the role of China and Russia in it? India is also trying to deal with Russia in local currencies. I mean the current attack by India and the global scenario, things are getting interesting day by day.

so true!! Pakistan or any muslim country we are just slaves of jewish economic system! the reason we can liberate kashmir is not we are military weak or lack public support but because jew has us by our ball!
Hitler, too, was monorchistic.

See the video below:

I was amazed to see the shaikh was saying exactly what I have come to conclusion in recent times: The real thing that keeps Pakistan under the tight control of the Satanist lobby is Financial institution. This is not only true for Pakistan but also for all Arab countries. The same Westerner economies buy oil from Arabs, give them money. The same money can be used for all types of enjoyments, but the same money can't be used to build strategic assets and institutions. All things, from literature to weapons to military training come from the same countries that apparently buy oil from arabs.

And Pakistan, who simply doesn't know her power stands nowhere. If a missile in Afghanistan or in Palestines hits civilian populations, we only condemn it. why? Because we are the people who depend on westerner economic system. And with Cryptocurrencies, our dependencies will only increase.

So the thing is, are we ready to take action, and do the biggest Jahad of history against Dajjal? Or we will remain like this forever? All we need some guys who have monetary common sense. A Ph.D. in economics will simply not work. Because he will always use the same interest-based formulas and the same inflation calculations. He will always look into the box he received from his training. And the trainers knew what are they doing to this poor soul.

Are we ready for armageddon? The denial of modern monetary system and restoration of Modern Islamic economic System.

@Asfandyar Bhittani @MastanKhan @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Most Pakistanis live out their entire lives distracted and bamboozled by a bunch of vain hypocrites. Some who have a real backbone of Imaan, absolutely and unequivocally agree with Imran Hosein.

This scholar of Islam has 25 years of experience about the international monetary system. When he wrote the book about Riba. The latter is something Pakistanis have never fully studied as a subject in the Holy Quran. Instead have at best speculated and at worst ignored it outright.

So yes, if Pakistanis want a scholar who will give them the Ice Cold TRUTH, then Imran Hosein is a scholar that will provide them with that. He is the leading scholar in Islamic Escathology.

Ignorant people brainwashed by satanists will not understand and accept what Sheikh Imran and Orya Maqbool Jan say.
La illa ha illal la, Muhammadur Rasool Allah...

There you go, a Satanists just recited the Kalima... now go rejoice

I did not say you are satanist, I said brainwashed by satanists.

If you believe in Allah and Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) then follow what is written in Quran and Hadith.

IMF has not, will not and cannot tell countries what their currency is.
Where does he get that particular fantasy . Did he dream it.
Dirham, Dinar call your currency what you want, you still need it to buy oil, gas, cars, wheat etc and those commodities come from elsewhere who want payment in whatever currency the seller demands. He always values it against all other currencies because he needs it to buy a Jumbo jet or J10's
As for the IMF, NO ONE asks you to go to the IMF. IMF does not tout for business.
Its countries that beg and seek out the IMF BECAUSE the IMF offers long term LOW INTEREST RATE loans that NO ONE ELSE WILL GIVE YOU with the EXPRESS PURPOSE of righting a failing economy.

So what is this articulate but empty headed talking head challenging about ???

Selling dreams of past glory are loved by everyone and create tears of nostalgia in the eyes of many.

I despise this fanciful nostalgia. A disease of the mind that has afflicted so many of my fellow Indians led by fake Swamis and Gurus wearing rose tinted glasses.

You have to look reality in the face and devise real world strategies to deal with them.

Unfortunately the BJP is drunk on fanciful and deranged dreams of past glories. Drunks are liable to drive you into a wall.

Most of these "glories" are pure layers of sugary fanciful additions made over hundreds of years with each generation adding and inflating to this "glorious" past.

Until the balloon bears no resemblance to the actual.

The reality was more mundane and quite brutal.

Get your feet back on solid ground, get rid of the rose tints, and work hard to ensure a better future.

Better future comes from hard labour not from wallowing in past glories.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom