What's new

DEAR MR DOVAL,WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT HINDUTVA TERROR !!!

I doubt forum will have enough bandwidth if some one have to post what's happened in your side..

Whoever does wrong needs to be punished, no matter what religion
What has to be seen is .. Did government punished the offenders..
Off topic
Why you have flag of Ivory Coast in your avatar......?

Hahaha ... Muslim guy asking other religion person to stop terror .. lolz what a joke :)

I thought muslims are indian too.. and according to some off you they are indian first..arn't they.. ? o_O

Hindu terror ?? Well... This is something new! Lol

There is no existence of a thing called 'Hindu terror' in the world.
You need to brush up on definition of terror.
Hindu terror ?? Well... This is something new! Lol
Let me give a little hint to you two ostriches..Malegaoon blast , Samjhota Express, Ajmer dargah terrorist attack 2007, Mecca Masjid bombing , plot to assassinate the vice president of india hamid insari (abhinav bharat group)
.. not enough let me put some helping material for you guys..here
10 accused in blast cases have RSS links: R.K. Singh
Hindutva activists are under investigation in 16 incidents of bomb blasts in the country

RSS India's number 1 terror group: Former Mumbai police officer
Report of Terrorism watch & warning::RSS is one of the biggest terrorist organisation in the world
Now shushhh blame every thing on ISI and muslims:blah:, Sorry to disturb your buried heads.. u should head back to it...:wave::whistle:

Let me give a little hint to you two ostriches..Malegaoon blast , Samjhota Express, Ajmer dargah terrorist attack 2007, Mecca Masjid bombing , plot to assassinate the vice president of india hamid insari (abhinav bharat group)
.. not enough let me put some helping material for you guys..here
10 accused in blast cases have RSS links: R.K. Singh
Hindutva activists are under investigation in 16 incidents of bomb blasts in the country

RSS India's number 1 terror group: Former Mumbai police officer
Report of Terrorism watch & warning::RSS is one of the biggest terrorist organisation in the world
Now shushhh blame every thing on ISI and muslims:blah:, Sorry to disturb your buried heads.. u should head back to it...:wave::whistle:

Here what Rehman Malik has to say about Samjhota and if you will go through the link you will read about how UN and US named Pakistani national in Samjhota bomb blast.

Pakistan Minister’s Confession

Six months after the UN and US announced sanctions against the LeT and Qasmani, Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Mallik himself admitted that Pakistani terrorists were involved in the Samjhauta blast, but with a rider that “some Pakistan-based Islamists had been hired by Lt Col Purohit to carry out the Samjhauta Express attack.” [India Today Online 24.1.2010]
http://www.newindianexpress.com/col...il-Kumar-Shinde/2013/01/24/article1432883.ece

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Have hindus killed people in france, USA, Spain, India, england, Middle east, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Russia, China, Australia, Indonesia, phillipines, mayanmar, somalia, Congo, Nigeria, Egypt, Jordan, iran etc.

Have hindus killed people in france, USA, Spain, India, england, Middle east, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Russia, China, Australia, Indonesia, phillipines, mayanmar, somalia, Congo, Nigeria, Egypt, Jordan, iran etc.

Another attack from the anti Hindu zombies sitting at Troll .in err Scroll.in

From the title itself i was 90% sure , it couldn't anywhere else but from the infamous and deeply biased Troll.in .

Here what Rehman Malik has to say about Samjhota and if you will go through the link you will read about how UN and US named Pakistani national in Samjhota bomb blast.

Pakistan Minister’s Confession

Six months after the UN and US announced sanctions against the LeT and Qasmani, Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Mallik himself admitted that Pakistani terrorists were involved in the Samjhauta blast, but with a rider that “some Pakistan-based Islamists had been hired by Lt Col Purohit to carry out the Samjhauta Express attack.” [India Today Online 24.1.2010]
True lies of Sushil Kumar Shinde -The New Indian Express

Indian source just perfect ...your media reports also say tejas can finish Islamabad in 8 minutes and lahore in 6.. well don't fool around dear.. give some potent argument if you have.. don't make it but this but that.. RSS was involved in these incidents i posted up there..and at last line i i also said you cAN do your ostrich thingi again if you don't want the truth.. now stop blabbering if you can't reasonably reply ..:wave:

Indian source just perfect ...your media reports also say tejas can finish Islamabad in 8 minutes and lahore in 6.. well don't fool around dear.. give some potent argument if you have.. don't make it but this but that.. RSS was involved in these incidents i posted up there..and at last line i i also said you cAN do your ostrich thingi again if you don't want the truth.. now stop blabbering if you can't reasonably reply ..:wave:
here's a link from UN website.
Security Council Al-Qaida and Taliban Sanctions Committee Adds Names of Three Individuals to Consolidated List | Meetings Coverage and Press Releases

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom