What's new

DEAR MR DOVAL,WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT HINDUTVA TERROR !!!

So it's not part of terror?
What Riots cause,?
Terror,? Or Happiness?
Would you take Suni vs Shia , Ahemdia, Christian, Hindu communities clashes as terrorists attack in Pakistan?? If yes , then most of Muslims use to tell us that TTP , ISIS , Al-kaida etc are not Muslims because they are terrorists. Then you can take sunis Muslims as non Muslims in same term whenever riots happens in Pakistan? Right?

Such a low number of incident. If you open any newspaper of pakistan, you will find much higher number of news of violence.:woot:

opps forget to type.....in a single day!
Try to check the list again....
And separate incidents involving 1000+ killings....... it's not daily routine stuff :agree:
Would you take Suni vs Shia , Ahemdia, Christian, Hindu communities clashes as terrorists attack in Pakistan?? If yes , then most of Muslims use to tell us that TTP , ISIS , Al-kaida etc are not Muslims because they are terrorists. Then you can take sunis Muslims as non Muslims in same term whenever riots happens in Pakistan? Right?
:pop:

What are you trying to say here.. I see much more attacks on Hindus and Sikhs via people of peaceful religion. Hindu attacks have almost entirely been retaliatory and mob attacks. You just proved our points.
Indian Muslims are first Indian then Muslims....

Aren't they? :whistle:

Indian Muslims are first Indian then Muslims....

Aren't they? :whistle:

Of-course they are.. When did I say they aren't?
However, when you bring up a religion based riot statistic, how is one supposed to exclude religion?
Common sense went out of the window?

With '0' external influence and regulation of madrassas and Mosques like in Turkey, you will see retaliatory attacks (via mobs) down to negligible levels (when compared to the total population it already is although people like you try to gloss over that fact because it doesn't suit your agenda).

Of-course they are.. When did I say they aren't?
However, when you bring up a religion based riot statistic, how is one supposed to exclude religion?
Common sense went out of the window?

With '0' external influence and regulation of madrassas and Mosques like in Turkey, you will see retaliatory attacks (via mobs) down to negligible levels (when compared to the total population it already is although people like you try to gloss over that fact because it doesn't suit your agenda).
Still in such events....... 1000s of people are not killed.....

Mr doval is too busy working on a master plan this time he is going to hide inside Pakistan using a burkha please call back later

Doubt that....................

have a glance here................

View attachment 291591

I doubt forum will have enough bandwidth if some one have to post what's happened in your side..

Whoever does wrong needs to be punished, no matter what religion
What has to be seen is .. Did government punished the offenders..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom