What's new

Dear India, you have been warned.

Empty vessels make noise. Bring proof then name and Shame us.
Else go to war with is as you have tried before.

We are not responsible for civil war in your country stop blaming us for your deeds.

So you want to make South Asia a nuclear waste land & murder every South Asian just because BD broke off from Pakistan in 1971 and some "other parts" of Pakistan are trying to do so with alleged Indian help.
actually there establishment know either they have to overhaul entire setup in pakistan from ground s up which will destroy most of there ruling elite (miltarry, feudal and judicail and beurocratik) or simply put blame on india and yet again pass the buck to future genrations to handle .... pakistani establishment like always chose the later option and now are trying to whip upnational hysteria against india and yet again save there own skin while trying to blackmail every one else by pointing a loaded gun towards there own head

With JPEG and GIF pics of statements.

Be afraid................. be very very afraid.
I am surprised out of 1billion idiot Indians you only got 38 thanks, gif pictures or not, you bleed us we will bleed you.

India stands to gain the highest dividends from the economic opportunity being created in Pakistan by foreign investment, however through its belligerent stance, the Modi govt is too blind to see it. India can link up with CPEC, IP and other projects like TAPI on top of access to Central Asia. It's up to Modi to decide if trying to destroy Pakistan is a higher gain than working for Indian economy. Rest assured, Pakistan can quite easily lock India out of those opportunities which we would like to share but cant due to hostility flaring up on both sides. Modi missed out on the olive branch we extended when he took office, now he is just making his fallout even more worse.

You have no idea How much Modi is working on to improve Indian Economy........ And SAARC was the first stop....Those projects are going to put both the nations in Win Win situation...... But the problem is the trust deficit we have it is not going to work..... Forget all those, You are not able to even provide a "MFN" status, just because the name or a world "Favored"

To be honest I don't even know whether R&AW is a competent to carry out cross border destabilizing activities like Pakistan touts it does. An average India in all likelihood wouldn't even have heard of the name RAW , all they'd know is Army is handling matters with pak at the borders. RAW gets mentioned seldom even in the mainstream media, if at all any intelligence related news comes up the agency in spotlight is always the IB (Intelligence beuro).
Still remember last year when RAW got a new chief most papers didn't even deem it newsworthy whilst one or two which did report the new appointment buried it in a very small column inside

The one your grandsons are going to live in.

It was our business. And even Bengalis don't believe your 3 million lies, stop fooling yourself.
Than ur business paid u back ! so why complain ;) of course the killing is lie , bhutto is lie , not handing over the PM post reserved for West pakistanis to lesser east pakistanis is lie .. even the defeat in 1971 is lie !

I will tell you what you are looking at... you are looking at an Army that is frustrated due to the Pakistani common man asking questions around Army's conduct at national at international level.

What does Pakistani army do when it needs to control public opinion... look at your history.. every time Pakistani army lost public opinion.. they raised this slogan "India is going to attack Pakistan" .. the moment this slogan is out in the open.. average Pakistani falls in line....

That's what we Indians ..and the world in general sees now.
Watch out orange is about to explode in anger.

What kind of attacks ? Are more 26/11 kind of attacks coming India's way or is your military planning to launch a direct attack against India.
I wonder why you thanked him @levina.

When COAS warns, expect something real.

Indians will soon going to taste their own medicine , AQ has already digging their ground in Kashmir , as USA is getting close to them , AQ is using India as their South Asian HQ .. so yeah this war which Indians started within every State of Pakistan , we will take this battle to the Enemy Doorstep .. just wait and Watch ...

What kind of attacks ? Are more 26/11 kind of attacks coming India's way or is your military planning to launch a direct attack against India.
I wonder why you thanked him @levina.

You don't understand sarcasm. Do you???
If Indo-Pak war is inevitable then let 'em declare war. But the million dollar question is "would they??".

My previous post on this thread got deleted which said this thread was of poor quality. So I refrained from posting on this thread any further, and decided to add fuel to fire. Any problem?

actually there establishment know either they have to overhaul entire setup in pakistan from ground s up which will destroy most of there ruling elite (miltarry, feudal and judicail and beurocratik) or simply put blame on india and yet again pass the buck to future genrations to handle .... pakistani establishment like always chose the later option and now are trying to whip upnational hysteria against india and yet again save there own skin while trying to blackmail every one else by pointing a loaded gun towards there own head
They are doing the same old stuff of shifting the blame towards India. But i was wondering why Pakistani PDF members are behaving as if something big is soon gonna happen and it's somehow gonna hurt India.

Back
Top Bottom