Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubious

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear Chinese and Turkish members,

When you open threads against one another have the balls to tolerate a retaliation. If you dont wish your people, country and nation be humiliated on a world stage then do not resort to BS and humiliating the other...What goes around comes around!

You make a thread degrading one country, you shouldnt be naive enough to think your dirty laundry wouldnt be aired too! No one is an angel if you think that your country is then please grow up coz in today's world, EVERY country at 1 point in time has done enough atrocities to shame generations to come so please if you "attack" one nation, have the balls to tolerate a retaliation because in the practical world NO ONE tolerates BS against their nations!

Oh and if you really want to feel great do something for your nation, climb up the ladder to be at decision making positions instead of blowing steam in front of a keyboard! Because in the end all you 2 are doing is looking like a complete joke preforming on an international forum as entertainment for OTHERS!

Either grow up or grow a pair!

@Feng Leng @long_ @Beast @lonelyman
@Islamic faith&Secularism @CAN_TR @T-123456

Oh and @WSHH @opruh saying something bad about China when Chinese members are saying worse things are not report-worthy! If you are true to yourself report BOTH!

Because you have misused the report button so bad, I just look the other way even if someone would be really harassing you! Have you heard of the story the boy who cried wolf? Well congratulations you starred in it!

Have a great day!
:enjoy:

Regards,
A fed up MODERATOR!

Last edited:
Dear Chinese and Turkish members,

When you open threads against one another have the balls to tolerate a retaliation. If you dont wish your people, country and nation be humiliated on a world stage then do not resort to BS and humiliating the other...What goes around comes around!

You make a thread degrading one country, you shouldnt be naive enough to think your dirty laundry wouldnt be aired too! No one is an angel if you think that your country is then please grow up coz in today's world, EVERY country at 1 point in time has done enough athrocities to shame generations to come so please if you "attack" one nation, have the balls to tolerate a retaliation because in the practical world NO ONE tolerates BS against their nations!

Oh and if you really want to feel great do something for your nation, climb up the ladder to be at decision making positions instead of blowing steam in front of a keyboard! Because in the end all you 2 are doing is looking like a complete joke preforming on an international forum as entertainment for OTHERS!

Either grow up or grow a pair!

Regards,
A fed up MODERATOR!

@Feng Leng @long_ @Beast
@Islamic faith&Secularism @CAN_TR @T-123456

Oh and @WSHH @opruh saying something bad about China when Chinese members are saying worse things are not report-worthy! If you are true to yourself report BOTH!

Because you have misused the report button so bad, I just look the other way even if someone would be really harassing you! Have you heard of the story the boy who cried wolf? Well congratulations you starred in it!

Have a great day!
:enjoy:

Hi,

I appreciate your sincerity, and thankful for honest announcment.

Retaliation means covert indicator to gultiness psychology; therefore fine by me; unlike insults.

Would you please re-open those threads below?... Thank you again.

1. https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-islam-humanity-and-kids-of-east-turkestan.600023/
  2. https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/coll...ainst-turk-haters.554192/page-6#post-11199148
  3. https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chin...muslims-abroad-revealed.603778/#post-11198812
  4. https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/saud...f-internment-camps-for-uighur-muslims.603649/
  5. https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/gate...ration-camps-for-uyghur-muslims.604074/page-3

@cabatli_53 @Oublious @Sinan @damm1t @Timur @CAN_TR @MMM-E @T-123456 and other respected Turk members.

Oh I aint opening anything!

Because there is no discussion going on in any of those threads just simple below the belt blows! I am sorry this forum is not to be used for such attacks!

Thank you :)

Oh I aint opening anything!

Because there is no discussion going on in any of those threads just simple below the belt blows! I am sorry this forum is not to be used for such attacks!

Thank you :)

The only unfairness:

This thread has nothing to do with trolling or attacking; but only share the news about conditions of Muslim Turks in East Turkestan; if You can check it our yourself, you will see no intention to attack, trolling or baitin.

Thanks.

The only unfairness:

This thread has nothing to do with trolling or attacking; but only share the news about conditions of Muslim Turks in East Turkestan; if You can check it our yourself, you will see no intention to attack, trolling or baitin.

Thanks.
For a number of weeks as punishment we are closing ANY thread that can even remotely be used as a platform for trolling between China and Turkey....But I will view the thread and ask the mod who closed it to decide. I wont undo it...

@waz @The Eagle

For a number of weeks as punishment we are closing ANY thread that can even remotely be used as a platform for trolling between China and Turkey....But I will view the thread and ask the mod who closed it to decide. I wont undo it...

@waz @The Eagle
So, we are not allowed to talk about our kin in Xinjiang even in our section ?

Like, why because Chinese people don't want it ?

@cabatli_53 @xenon54 @T-123456 @Targon @Ahiska @BronzePlaque @TurAr @atatwolf @asena_great @Asena_Y@rmi5 @Baykuş @olcayto @Kaan @Combat-Master @xxxKULxxx @Hyperion @Rumelia @mrexil @telkon @Timur @Wave@u.MP @Islamic faith&Secularism @El-Turco @Yeni Kuyu @what @revojam @Kamil_baku @Azeri440 @ASQ-1918@faheka @Seyfullah @MertKaan @Akıncı @[TR]AHMET @damm1t @tesla @Casus Belli @MrTopal27 @Sinan @Quasar@Oublious @hacksquat @anatolia @Charon 2 @ozi2000 @LegionnairE @BordoEnes @N.Ozkan @XILLAX@turkbordobereli @golgelerprensi @fighting sparrow @Trick2UAV @BaybarsHan @Alienoz_TR @meral @hopeful73@mehmet75 @altor @mert can
@The Commander @AVCI @manowar @Hexciter @yakusha @otriz @Timur @Vatoz @F-15I @yason
@R.A.K
@deadmau5e
@madmusti
@KemalPasa
@FutureMe
@kardeş
@Stimpy75
@Nefer
@KingWest @Turkish_FR @SouI
@Yatağanlı
@UkroTurk
@Yellow-place
@TeaParty
@IR-TR
@egolfs
@Cengaver
@Kutsanan
@universal soldier
@TrMhMt
@TheGrim
@assslan
@Hurshid Celebi

So, we are not allowed to talk about our kin in Xinjiang even in our section ?

Like, why because Chinese people don't want it ?
No because we dont have a free mod who goes around chasing either the Chinese nor the Turks around the forum and cleaning up threads after threads... like pooped diapers on a baby!

If you want to talk about your KIN do so in a respected manner and make sure in each post mention your moderator IF HE AGREES!

@cabatli_53

Talking about your kin should not include INSULTS to China, Chinese history, Chinese people, Chinese attitude, Chinese members, Chinese laws, Chinese ANYTHING ! It should STRICTLY be ONLY about your people!

And Chinese members should not spoil such threads

BUT that will only be allowed after 1-2 mths of ban...Because you guys are out of control! For every thread 1 opens the other RETALIATES with multiple threads or insults against whole nations! I am sorry as a Mod I neither can allow such things nor can I tolerate such childish behaviors!

We have Cabatlı, to take care of Turkish section, we don't need your mods in the first place.
@cabatli_53 is 1 person he cant always be everywhere!
And yes you need our mods coz we do most of the cleaning!

You can take this up to GHQ!

Talking about your kin should not include INSULTS to China, Chinese history, Chinese people, Chinese attitude, Chinese members, Chinese laws, Chinese ANYTHING ! It should STRICTLY be ONLY about your people!

Well, its like talking football without saying the foot and ball. Since Uighurs problems Chinese originated, thats inevitable.

To be honest, this is a CPC-like ban.

Well, its like talking football without saying the foot and ball. Since Uighurs problems Chinese originated, thats inevitable.

To be honest, this is a CPC-like ban.
Honestly speaking we dont care...

There has been enough BS flying on this forum...This is your punishment, BOTH sides brought it for making a trolling feast!

If you want to talk about your KIN do so in a respected manner and make sure in each post mention your moderator IF HE AGREES!

@cabatli_53

And Chinese members should not spoil such threads

BUT that will only be allowed after 1-2 mths of ban...Because you guys are out of control! For every thread 1 opens the other RETALIATES with multiple threads or insults against whole nations! I am sorry as a Mod I neither can allow such things nor can I tolerate such childish behaviors!

Should we not open and talk about the conditions of Muslim Turks of East Turkestan because the other side cannot defend their actions, instead go for retaliation to cover them?

Does it sound logical and fair to you?

Honestly You cannot expect us Turks sit back and watch de-Islamization and Identification of Muslim Turks in East Turkestan, and say nothing. Would you stay silent and inaction for any family member of yours in de-islamization and identification camps?

I would understand, ME and Far East section....but i'm talking about Turkish section.... If Chinese doesn't want to see us talking about Uyghurs they can stay in their section....

Okay, looks like it's not up for debate. Let's see how Turks are going to react. :)

@waz @The Eagle

Status quo be maintained until, de-escalation between our both valued members. Any restriction/banning decisions are made with heavy heart but on other hand, it is to maintain friendly & clean environment on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom