What's new

Chinese reporter asks Palestinian kids what they like to be and to do after they grow up

Israel bombs a refugee camp in Gaza, all 21 members of one family were killed.

微信图片_20231017183831.png

Father and daughter, side by side, the father tried to protect his daughter at the last moment, both were killed.

微信图片_20231017184510.png

Then why don't you stop Israel?

Please don't use human rights, conscience and other reasons to discuss issues with me in the future.

You genocide&aggression-supporting Nazis don't deserve to talk about that.

Then why don't you stop Israel?
You should ask your master US, it has all the power and it's the only country that can reign in terrorist Israel. Don't always look for China to solve your problem for you.

Last edited:
Please don't use human rights, conscience and other reasons to discuss issues with me in the future.

You genocide-supporting Nazis don't deserve to talk about that.
How the f am I supporting Nazis and genocide? Do you even read my posts?

You should ask your master US, it has all the power and it's the only country that can reign in terrorist Israel.
My "US master"? You're in Canada. US is your master. And the Americans have always sided with Israel,but China is supposed to be against USA and Israel. So what are you doing? You're a superpower. You can impose economic and diplomatic pressure on both countries. Why aren't you doing it? Because in the end of the day,you don't care about Palestinians. You care about losing money.

Then what are you here in this thread for?
Because you always try to portray China as the superpower that is sympathetic to all poor and downtrodden and the protector of freedom from imperialists. Yet what is China even doing?

My "US master"? You're in Canada. US is your master. And the Americans have always sided with Israel,but China is supposed to be against USA and Israel. So what are you doing? You're a superpower. You can impose economic and diplomatic pressure on both countries. Why aren't you doing it? Because in the end of the day,you don't care about Palestinians. You care about losing money.
China is not a superpower, it has no military force in the Middle East, so China can't help. Don't you Europeans always try to morally kidnap China, you have no right to do so, you people are no better if not worse. Solve the problem in your region by yourself or call your master US since you are so concerned about Palestinians, are you too scared to even call on US or just a hypocrite ?

Last edited:

Because you always try to portray China as the superpower that is sympathetic to all poor and downtrodden and the protector of freedom from imperialists. Yet what is China even doing?
Since 1965, the Chinese Government has declared its support for the Palestinians' claim to sovereignty.

This principle has never changed, even during the 1970s to 2000s when relations between China and the U.S. were in a honeymoon period.

so our support for the Palestinians has nothing to do with USA&Israeli relations.

I can't but think that this could all have been avoided if the Hamas hadn't directly attacked Israel in the first place. This conflict itself would not have been there if muslims allowed the Jews to have their homeland without threatening it constantly and having them fight for their survival. Middle east is vast and Israel is tiny. Muslims made it a religious war hence no one supports Palestine over human rights given how badly they are trampled throughout Middle East.

This is not about 'caring' for the Palestinians. For the PDF Chinese, I doubt if any of them ever met anyone from the ME. This is about creating a narrative casting as negative a light as possible on Israel, a US ally, and to contribute this narrative to other narratives of similar biases. All the Palestinians could starve to death and China would not care.

This is not about 'caring' for the Palestinians. For the PDF Chinese, I doubt if any of them ever met anyone from the ME. This is about creating a narrative casting as negative a light as possible on Israel, a US ally, and to contribute this narrative to other narratives of similar biases. All the Palestinians could starve to death and China would not care.
You are kind of an authority on tactics like these so thank you for enlightening us.

You are the fool accuse China is trying to prolong the war in Gaza by sending life saving aid to Palestine just a day ago. Now, you say China won't care if Palestinians starve to death, lol, you are just a demented fart that always try to badmouth China in whatever way possible without any logic and shame.

I can't but think that this could all have been avoided if the Hamas hadn't directly attacked Israel in the first place. This conflict itself would not have been there if muslims allowed the Jews to have their homeland without threatening it constantly and having them fight for their survival. Middle east is vast and Israel is tiny. Muslims made it a religious war hence no one supports Palestine over human rights given how badly they are trampled throughout Middle East.
Would you vacate your home or share it with a squatter?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom