What's new

Chinese reporter asks Palestinian kids what they like to be and to do after they grow up

NBC reporter: "Your retaliation is so extreme, didn't your parents teach you that?"

Palestinian: "Our parents have been killed by them."

NBC Reporter: "Even so, you have gone too far with the their women soldiers, you should think differently if your wives ......"

Palestinian: "Our wives have been killed by them too. "

NBC reporter: "No matter what, you guys shouldn't at least hurt children. Imagine if your children ......"

Palestinian: "Our children were killed by them too."

NBC reporter: "Why don't you go to the UN and complain, by peaceful means ......"

Palestinian: "They killed the UN people too."

NBC reporter: "You can try to get the media and journalists ......"

Palestinian: "Journalists were killed by them too."

NBC reporter: "Isn't there a their official who expects peace?"

Palestinian: "There was, their prime minister, and then they killed him too."

NBC Reporter: "Hey! You're too extreme, I don't want to interview you. You go home."

Palestinian: "My home has been bombed by them too."

NBC reporter: "Then go to the temple and pray to your god."

Palestinian: "They demolished the temple a long time ago. Our god was killed by them in the 1st century AD."

IMG_20231018_090029.jpg

IMG_20231018_090043.jpg

IMG_20231018_090756.jpg

Last edited:
This is Europen-American formula to safeguard the jewish homeland so Jews can be safe from Europeans.

This is Europen-American formula to safeguard the jewish homeland so Jews can be safe from Europeans.

At the time of the China-Japan War, Japan was far stronger than China. The Japanese government at the time even believed that China could be destroyed in three months.

But China fought from September 1931 until August 1945 and won the final victory.

The Chinese govt at that time understood very well that China's disadvantage was that it was weaker than Japan in terms of military and industrial strength, and that China's advantage was its huge nation and territory.

Therefore, China's strategic policy at that time was: no surrender, no negotiation, no peace.

-So,will China come and save us?
-Haha what sweet kid! Now we finish interview.

-So,will China come and save us?
-Haha what sweet kid! Now we finish interview.

We have no military presence in the Middle East, and we are not in a position to save the Palestinians.

But we know who is on the side of justice and who is the aggressor.

Just because we cannot save the Palestinians does not mean that we cannot support it.

We have no military presence in the Middle East, and we are not in a position to save the Palestinians.

But we know who is on the side of justice and who is the aggressor.

Just because we cannot save the Palestinians does not mean that we cannot support it.
But you have MASSIVE economic and diplomatic pressure,if you want.

You can try it, why don't you?

We have always been in favour of Palestine, and that attitude has never changed.

Let's see what you call pressure, come on.
Because we're not China. You are China.

NBC reporter: "Your retaliation is so extreme, didn't your parents teach you that?"

Palestinian: "Our parents have been killed by them."

NBC Reporter: "Even so, you have gone too far with the their women soldiers, you should think differently if your wives ......"

Palestinian: "Our wives have been killed by them too. "

NBC reporter: "No matter what, you guys shouldn't at least hurt children. Imagine if your children ......"

Palestinian: "Our children were killed by them too."

NBC reporter: "Why don't you go to the UN and complain, by peaceful means ......"

Palestinian: "They killed the UN people too."

NBC reporter: "You can try to get the media and journalists ......"

Palestinian: "Journalists were killed by them too."

NBC reporter: "Isn't there a their official who expects peace?"

Palestinian: "There was, their prime minister, and then they killed him too."

NBC Reporter: "Hey! You're too extreme, I don't want to interview you. You go home."

Palestinian: "My home has been bombed by them too."

NBC reporter: "Then go to the temple and pray to your god."

Palestinian: "They demolished the temple a long time ago. Our god was killed by them in the 1st century AD."

Truly shocking!

I don't understand how Israel still think they are the good guy and even and victim of evilness.

They even go as far as condemning other countries as evil.

While they are the devil.

Because we're not China. You are China.

We are China, and we do not abuse force, but we do not fear the use of force either.

In case you don't know, we are the only P5 country that has fought wars with four other P5 countries after World War II and won all of them.

Look at Huawei and France's Alstom, and it's easy to see how the Chinese and Europeans would approach the threat differently.

We will only stick to our principles, which will remain unchanged for a hundred years, no matter what anyone else says or does.

Of course, I know you want to change the subject from Israel to China. So I will only answer you this once, and I will not answer your other questions about China.

Last edited:
We are China, and we do not abuse force, but we do not fear the use of force either.

In case you don't know, we are the only P5 country that has fought wars with four other P5 countries after World War II and won all of them.

Look at Huawei and France's Alstom, and it's easy to see how the Chinese and Europeans would approach the threat differently.

We will only stick to our principles, which will remain unchanged for a hundred years, no matter what anyone else says or does.
Then why don't you stop Israel?

Back
Top Bottom