What's new

Dear chinese and the other friends.

and you guys are genius at humiliating yourselves by saying this indigenous and that indigenous, but the reality is assembly of directly bought foreign parts, like your Last Chance Aircraft, Arjun and many many more, any by the way, bramos is russian technology, what india did was the money and some primitive software writing``:D

Brahmos is JV between India and Russia. BrahMos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. India is the only country with supersonic missiles in all the defence forces. India will also have Brahmos - 2 (Hyper Sonic). So Competition is between India and India.

Hal Tejas is already inducted and more no. of aircraft will come. Arjun is old one. India is also making 3rd AC (INS Vikrant) and 4th too (INS Vishal) by own. Agni V which covers whole China (Our Own) and many more. Don't forget our Satellite in which we are ahead than most of the developing nations.

India was never in Top League of making Military equipments compare with U.S. and Russia. So, We did on own. So, it was slow but eventually, Experience works in long run. If India has money, then what's your problem ?? We don't copy-paste and make cheap items which die sooner than expected. We Try on own and make best possible or sometime we Buy, Sometime JV and sometime on Own. :cheers:

Chinese try to post many thing: their power, said dirty about other nation... but they avoid one thing.

The true. And I only post one thing, the evidence. I don't feel tired to post the true many time because they post a lot to hidden it.

Paracel and Spratly belong to Vietnam. It's unchanged true.

But at this moment, follow DOC we don't do any action near Paracel and Spartly because we try dialogue.

Assumption that China can claim Paracel and Spratly, she can't claim total 200 miles from those Island. Because EEZ of Paracel and Spratly is cross-section with Vietnam EEZ. Normally, It's get center line from Island to Land to separate EEZ.

And now Vietnam only harvest our oil at point in our EEZ from our land (beach) to the center line. It's totally own. Please see the map.
How far from the position that China threat our ship to Paracel and Spratly? how far to Vietnam land and China land?
Everything is clear but brainwasher Chinese in the forum still try to say lie.
They said lie that Vietname threaten China. They said lie that Vietnam want war. They said lie that Vietnam dispute China and more...
And they've been proud to be liar.

11222594-bando1.jpg

1000 year ago, Vietnam is a part of China?

anh-chon1.jpg

Ly-cong-uan-2909-1.JPG

images294903_86.jpg

Canh-lam-phim-Duong-toi-thanh-Thang-Long.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
1000 year ago, Vietnam is a part of China?

anh-chon1.jpg

Ly-cong-uan-2909-1.JPG

images294903_86.jpg

Canh-lam-phim-Duong-toi-thanh-Thang-Long.jpg

Today, we don't really care if Vietnam was once part of China or not, let them enjoying their freedom if they like.

Now, the most important thing for us is to defend our sovereignty in the South China Sea.

Last edited by a moderator:
nonsensial, paracel and spraty was never vietnam territory, they were discovered by ancient chinese merchents and being governed for long time even before vietnam got indepandent from French

The world is happy to see such evidences, however! :rofl:

lots of dirty viet refugees flee to U.S .Australia , France , in vietnam war , and lots of vietcong went to Russia , eastern european countries during 70s-80s

Vietcong now seeks the support from US, and they must have a short memory of getting bombed and gassed.

u salves just have to respect china, since china had been ur master for more than 1000 years, you brainless retard

David:

The above quote would indicate your very own ignorant regarding history. Yes, the former prefecture of Jiaozhi was a part of various Chinese Dynasties for about 1,200 years or so but one can't say Jiaozhi was ruled by the Chinese when it was actually part of the whole Kingdom. Yes, we did part way during the Fragmentation Period of China (since 939 AD) and of course, it's well over 1,000 years already. I would also agree that since the 10th Century, Vietnam became one of the tributory states to the Empire of China; however, we've retained our very own independence ever since. During the heyday of the Ming, China made the most serious attempt to annex An-Nam (from 1408-1428 AD); however, she failed miserably and suffered much lost of resources and human lives as well (pls defer to Mingshilu Annals).

Thus far, you have shared very little valued or practical information except that you are quite comfortable of using profanities which would substantiate your "not so civilized" frame of thought though. :argh:

I said, I'll f*ck your mother, I go to bed, i'm very tired

you never listen to others

Bad example here ... Communist Viet and Comunnist China are the same ... using vague language as a tool to attack each others personally. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom