What's new

Dear chinese and the other friends.

Retarded person wouldn't know how to use proper syntax and verbal usages. It's clearly shown! :rofl:
At least he wasn't retarded enough to claim Afghanistan and Iraq war occured before the Cold War.

At least he wasn't retarded enough to claim Afghanistan and Iraq war occured before the Cold War.

Quote me verbatim or you are actually the one that seeing things which not existed! :rofl:

Quote me verbatim or you are actually the one that seeing things which not existed! :rofl:

Gladly

Maybe we'll learn from United States' example. Invade a country or two every decade, set up bases all over the world and overthrow/assasinate democratic governments.

Gotta learn from the best right?

Again, the cold war is already long over. You sounded like you're really missed your "Pioneer Youths" or "Red Guards" moment, eh! :D

So did Afghanistan and Iraq war happened before the Cold War or not? Maybe all those oversea bases are a thing of the past too?

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Therefore, one can't predict what will happen ;) isn't it!?
Therefore, I will take Gates' words with a grain of salt.

Gladly

So did Afghanistan and Iraq war happened before the Cold War or not? Maybe all those oversea bases are a thing of the past too?

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Therefore, I will take Gates' words with a grain of salt.

Where, what, when, and how? You put words on and insisted it's my "verbatim"? Is it how you conduct yourself? :rofl:

Where, what, when, and how? You put words on and insisted it's my "verbatim"? Is it how you conduct yourself? :rofl:
I charged that invasion, foreign occupation and coups seem to be associated with United States history as a superpower. You brushed that aside as "Cold War". Is current war in Afghanistan and Iraq "Cold War"? Is United States not maintaining dozens of oversea bases?

It seems your retardation is incurable.

;) You can, but you must reconsider who is after Gates though .... wait and see.

The more we discuss, the further you are slipped away from the reality already! Please, I am not "Peter" <== the one you quoted above! :rofl:

The more we discuss, the further you are slipped away from the reality already! Please, I am not "Peter" <== the one you quoted above! :rofl:
In denial already? An episode of psychosis?

Again, the cold war is already long over. You sounded like you're really missed your "Pioneer Youths" or "Red Guards" moment, eh! :D

In denial already? An episode of psychosis?

Wow, you're getting to be more fanciful with the word "psychosis"! You could stay up there by yourself though; I certainly would never ever match that. I thought you heydays of being a "Pioneer Youth" or "Red Guard" would better your skills with using those political rhetorics (which got nothing to do with the current issues is Iraq or Afghanistan regarding my reference)!

If you're too young to have such experience as a "Pioneer Youth" or "Red Guard" then it's ... my bad! ;)

you guys are genius at making some good looking toys at cheap prices? don't you Chinese???

Yeah, absolutely. By the way, check out your computer, mouse, keyboard, cellpone, telephone, television, DVD player... Throw them away at once, they are low quality Chinese trash. Do it.

Now, welcome to the stone age.

well that is u fucken viet gook, american white speak much better English than u gooks

Wonderful, you're so intelligent by using the term "Gook" without really knowing what it's meant. I'm just wonder if any of your Comrades would feel offended from it while I'm definitely not affected at all due to the fact that I've always been from the opposing end of your speculation. I hope this is not too difficult for you to comprehend yet. :P

yeah, very wonderful u retarded gook feel so offended being a retarded gook, then trying to pretend u are the opposite ,just like how u daydream u were ur chinese masters, while u just a slave gook

I'm sure that you're well raised and properly educated by your parents and the wonderful education system of "you know where"! :cheesy:

yeah, very wonderful u retarded gook feel so offended being a retarded gook, then trying to pretend u are the opposite ,just like how u daydream u were ur chinese masters, while u just a slave gook

Sir, your use of such offensive racial slurs is not becoming to our Forum. I have reported your posts to the moderators. I sincerely hope you are banned.

Regards,
TS

Back
Top Bottom