What's new

Dear China, a humble thank you.

Its an insult that we had to ask a foreign country for rescuing our people despite having the ability to go and save them.

upload_2015-4-4_6-59-3.png

Just kidding...................................... :p:

Happy Friendship...... Well thanks China for help

I know it probably isn't the right place to post this and I should have used the Far East section. But this section has greatest number of Chinese posters. I'd just like to say thank you for all your help and warm friendship. As of late we have had so much news e.g. the Z-10's, Chinese SAMs, the Chinese Navy rescuing stranded Pakistanis and so on. I don't get a chance to post on every thread, due in part to my moderator duties. But I'm sure I speak for all 200 million Pakistanis and of course the expats, who were born abroad like me, we are honoured and blessed to have a friend, brother like you.

Thank you once agin.

May the dragon continue to rise.

Chinese-Dragon-11-360x300.jpg
i am a chinese girl and 23 years old we are thanks pakistanis too just becasue pakistanis are respect ,friendly and very kindly to chinese ,, also always support china we love pakistanis ,hope pakistan will be better and better ...

I know it probably isn't the right place to post this and I should have used the Far East section. But this section has greatest number of Chinese posters. I'd just like to say thank you for all your help and warm friendship. As of late we have had so much news e.g. the Z-10's, Chinese SAMs, the Chinese Navy rescuing stranded Pakistanis and so on. I don't get a chance to post on every thread, due in part to my moderator duties. But I'm sure I speak for all 200 million Pakistanis and of course the expats, who were born abroad like me, we are honoured and blessed to have a friend, brother like you.

Thank you once agin.

May the dragon continue to rise.

Chinese-Dragon-11-360x300.jpg
We appreciate your thank you and hope more pakistanis like you rather than idiot like banned Zarvan who think as China owed pakistan and even insult China goodwill of products given and our own domestic policy.

Its an insult that we had to ask a foreign country for rescuing our people despite having the ability to go and save them.
why so negative? our ship were just happen to be the area, no one is questioning the ability of PN to withdraw it's own citizens. :-)

Friendship forever!

Don't be so sensitive
In Chinese we call human as 人,this hieroglyph shows left support right,right support left, thus they can stand up.
Your government thinking citizen lifes are more important than vanity ,and ask a help from a friend,shouldn't they be respected?

巴基斯坦版主发帖,热情洋溢地感谢中国帮助巴基斯坦从也门撤侨 - 三泰虎
This thread and all comments have been translated into Chinese.

Comments from Chinese netizens

巴铁是我看到的最亲近的人!
Pakistan Iron is the most friendly people I've even seen.
(巴铁 Pakistan Iron is a word in Chinese especially describe friendship between China and Pakistan, created after 2008 Sichuan Earthquake when Pakistan donated tons of tents and carriers to China)

好兄弟,讲义气。甭谢。
Good brother, it's about brotherhood. No need to thank.

你们平安归国我们也很开心。祝福巴基斯坦。
We are very happy for your safe arrival in Pakistan. Best wishes to Pakistan!

硬度人那小鸡吧心眼
That Indian's little **************.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom