What's new

Dealing With Chinese Aggression

Status
Not open for further replies.
In India, the schedule caste has certain seats reserved in the Parliment. So this is an example of how caste and democracy relate to one another.

We are reserving seats to women too..the bill is on the table..it only means we are improving the social standards..nothing to do with caste democracy

In 1962, india is a ally of Soviet, and it is impossible that US sent Marines and Air Force to India. You should check that histroy again

The US did order an AC task force to support India right at the time of the cease fire.

talking about licking a@@es, some country licked every part of both sides in turn during cold war time..hmmm wondering which country is that??will give you a clue ..it was a communist country start with C and ends with A :azn:

Sorry, I forgot that now india are licking both Russa and US sides, thank you for your mention.:rofl:

We are reserving seats to women too..the bill is on the table..it only means we are improving the social standards..nothing to do with caste democracy

To me, that is the closest thing to caste democracy. Democracy with the caste system as a major consideration.

:rofl: You are idiot, you even think caste system has nothing to do with democracy.:rofl: You are crazy, stop talking to me, please.:rofl:

Ok genius tell me how caste has anything to do with democarcy..i am willing here your genius theary...Please enlighten us..many of us Indians want to hear about it too

Sorry, I forgot that now india are licking both Russa and US sides, thank you for your mention.:rofl:

During cold war, China first sided with Russia and then the US. India was a staunch Russian allie. US would had supported India in 1962 because it viewed Russia and China as one bloc. Even though Russia essentially supported India at the time.

US did support Pakistan over India in 1971. A carrier was sent to Arabian sea to ensure that no general invasion of pakistan by India took place.

What a genius :woot: India's spelling start with C right?? :lol: Stupidty has a limit ,you exceeded it mate

NA US send AC task force to attack us in support of Pakistan

That was in 1971. In 62, US also sent a carrier there to stop China from broke into North Indian plan. But China pulled back so US pull back the AC.

To me, that is the closest thing to caste democracy. Democracy with the caste system as a major consideration.

It has nothing to do with caste democracy mate..its just a step to improve the conditions of backward people and bring them in to centre stage..mind it this also include Christians and muslims too

This reminds me of China and Japanese arms/navy build up before battle of Yalu river and second sino-japanese war.

Only this time the role seems reversed.

Qin dynasty at the time only focused on surface work and were ultimately defeated

absolutely. qing dynasty just wanted to look big and lost to japan because japan produced everything itself while qing dynasty just bought from germany.

It has nothing to do with caste democracy mate..its just a step to improve the conditions of backward people and bring them in to centre stage..mind it this also include Christians and muslims too

What is your definition of caste democracy.

absolutely. qing dynasty just wanted to look big and lost to japan because japan produced everything itself while qing dynasty just bought from germany.

Qing dynasty military doctrines at the time only look at the numbers, not the actual training of troops/sailors and deployment of troops and ships. The generals were not knowledgable enought to fight a modern war at the time. So it failed miserably.

That was in 1971. In 62, US also sent a carrier there to stop China from broke into North Indian plan. But China pulled back so US pull back the AC.

No AC was depolyed..USSR was neutral ...Chinas war was limited to North Eastern states ..they couldnt even reach the north India plane..

What is your definition of caste democracy.

I have no idea what caste democracy is..its often puked by Chinese trollers around here..not any one of them has any clue about it..i am asking them about it many times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom