What's new

Dealing With Chinese Aggression

Status
Not open for further replies.
:azn:

India's capital is within the operational range of our guided rockets, our land based CJ-10 can easily eliminate most high level officers at the very beginning of war, tell me why we need to have the above comparison?

remember this dude: if we have conflict with india on sea, we don't need to use our navy. a few thousands shots of guided rocket to New Delhi can immediately stabilize the situation.

just a friendly reminder to not miscalculate. everyone wants peace, except for some indians and americans who gained massive profits over stirring war.

so you agree that KMT kisses US's * and does whatever they say but CCP is smart and maintained an independent foreign policy?
No CCP didnt have any Independent policy during coldwar..When relation with USSR become hostile you started friendly relation with USA ..US wanted a counter balance against USSR and you wanted some on to protect you from possible USSR aggression..
anyways, there's no chinese aggression. if there was, the war would be short. the indian navy's total tonnage is comparable to something like south korea or the RoC. in fact, the RoC has more destroyers and frigates than india, never mind mainland china's 77 destroyers and frigates. to even match one chinese province, indian navy has a long, long way to go.

Still your navy has to cross Malaca Straight to take on us??are your navy capable enough to take us on Indian Ocean??I dont think so..

air force: indian air force is 2/3 the size of ours, but no airborne ground troops. also doesn't even produce its own aircraft but shamefully buys from foreign countries.

Still quality wise we have better Aircraft's than you as of now..dunno about the future..Apart from J-10's and Su-30 can you name any aircraft who is combat worthy ??lolz on no airborne ground troops..really shows how knowledgeable you are about Indian troops

ground force: india's ground force is half the size of ours, doesn't use any locally produced tanks or guns.

But you have to take care of more borders than us..I dont think your Army will withdraw all the forces from your other borders..and also Every army is trying to cut down the troops to make them more stealthier and lethal..Its not quantity that now counts its the quality..

if there was chinese aggression, how long will the war last? we're trying to negotiate at all cost, your media is the one attacking us.

I personally think there will be no war..because both countries has the chance to loss a lot..No you are not trying to negotiate at any cost..MEdia reports like to cut India in to 260 pieces is not helping either from your side

CCP never allied with the US. There was certain period of time when two countries are close, but that is still far away from being ally.

Ohh come on before Tienanmen Square massacre you were so close that China was going to buy F-16 from US..Only after the arms embargo your relations with then sour ..

:azn:

India's capital is within the operational range of our guided rockets, our land based CJ-10 can easily eliminate most high level officers at the very beginning of war, tell me why we need to have the above comparison?

remember this dude: if we have conflict with india on sea, we don't need to use our navy. a few thousands shots of guided rocket to New Delhi can immediately stabilize the situation.

:rofl::rofl: In the time of conflict what makes you think that our leaders will be at Delhi?? :azn: you are fun man..write some more fan boy stuff :pop:

well if India want upper hand then it should be ahead of china but there babus are not allowing India

china is still ahead but yes Indian military modernization is good but they have to develop basic infrastructure on border area and good logical support india need lots of steps for china

well if India want upper hand then it should be ahead of china but there babus are not allowing India

Your logic is funny. Are you god? How can you know India want upper hand then it should be ahead of china? Any source? I can even say if N.Keroa want uppper hand then it should be ahead of US but there babus are not allowing N.Keroa.:D

china is still ahead but yes Indian military modernization is good but they have to develop basic infrastructure on border area and good logical support india need lots of steps for china

I donnt think Military Modernization can be done by only buying weapons from outside. It is hardly for me to image a nation even can not provide stable electric power can have modernization militaty industry.:oops:

Your logic is funny. Are you god? How can you know India want upper hand then it should be ahead of china? Any source? I can even say if N.Keroa want uppper hand then it should be ahead of US but there babus are not allowing N.Keroa.:D

I donnt think Military Modernization can be done by only buying weapons from outside. It is hardly for me to image a nation even can not provide stable electric power can have modernization militaty industry.:oops:

:D:D but whatever we have is sufficient for:

Pakistan to say balance shifting and we need to catch up etc etc
China saying hope India utilises its power effectively and has chinese worried...

:D:D but whatever we have is sufficient for:

Pakistan to say balance shifting and we need to catch up etc etc
China saying hope India utilises its power effectively and has chinese worried...

Chinese dont talk big, even we are big, we usaully say we are weak and small unlike some country like openning their big mouth to talk bla bla bla.:D If you wanna more sufficient about india saying china are threating india, I can give you a lot. But acorrding to your post, I dont think china can even threat might india, so stop you media and polician from talking chinese threat. Thank you.:oops:

well dear i saw Indian and Pakistani military closely and i know your and Indian strong and weak points but you have to accept now Indian military modernization is so big and that will provide a great advantage over Pakistani force

Chinese dont talk big, even we are big, we usaully say we are weak and small unlike some country like openning their big mouth to talk bla bla bla.:D If you wanna more sufficient about india saying china are threating india, I can give you a lot. But acorrding to your post, I dont think china can even threat might india, so stop you media and polician from talking chinese threat. Thank you.:oops:

India not threatening China....:what:... infact not Pakistan also....

@Pakistan terrrorists strike Mumbai...
@China having evil eyes on our areas....tell me who threatening whom..:rofl::rofl:

well dear i saw Indian and Pakistani military closely and i know your and Indian strong and weak points but you have to accept now Indian military modernization is so big and that will provide a great advantage over Pakistani force

I accept Indian military modernization is big than pakistan, but go to the made in india and made in pakistan level, I think indian are not advanced than pakistan. As I said a country cant finish military modernization by only buying weapons. India and pakistan has quite different population and land scope, this why india has the high GDP and more money to buy weapon. Just like comparing china to japan, it is nonsense to brag china's GDP supass japan's GDP, bcoz china's population is 10 times than japan, our GDP should be 10 times of them. The same logic aslo can apply to india and pakistan.

I accept Indian military modernization is big than pakistan, but go to the made in india and made in pakistan level, I think indian are not advanced than pakistan. As I said a country cant finish military modernization by only buying weapons. India and pakistan has quite different population and land scope, this why india has the high GDP and more money to buy weapon. Just like comparing china to japan, it is nonsense to brag china's GDP supass japan's GDP, bcoz china's population is 10 times than japan, our GDP should be 10 times of them. The same logic aslo can apply to india and pakistan.

to grow you have to accept enemy strong point otherwise you will be history

i hope you understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom