What's new

Dealing With Chinese Aggression

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I am not indian, I dont have typical indian logic like live in the world only exist in his mind, etc, etc. I accept everything which is fact. Thank you.:oops:

so for u Pakistan==India in military strength....ur fact...ok good...:wave:

Read my post carefully before you jump out, did I said pakistan==india in military stength?

ok sorry if u didnt meant so...:)

but u did say moderanisation is not effective....but thats not true...
coz India is not only buying but also
1) collaborating
2)GettingTOT
3)Building its own domestic weapons like dhruv, missiles(a large number of them), LCA, Arihant, Arjun...

so i think now emphasis is on domestic production and fairly good results are there.....
Buying from ouside is jut a part of the overall strategy....domestic production doesnt mean India should not buy anything at all from outside......why not if the best of the best is available...and meanwhile whatever can be producted domestically keep on improving with it.....

No CCP didnt have any Independent policy during coldwar..When relation with USSR become hostile you started friendly relation with USA ..US wanted a counter balance against USSR and you wanted some on to protect you from possible USSR aggression..

Still your navy has to cross Malaca Straight to take on us??are your navy capable enough to take us on Indian Ocean??I dont think so..

Still quality wise we have better Aircraft's than you as of now..dunno about the future..Apart from J-10's and Su-30 can you name any aircraft who is combat worthy ??lolz on no airborne ground troops..really shows how knowledgeable you are about Indian troops

But you have to take care of more borders than us..I dont think your Army will withdraw all the forces from your other borders..and also Every army is trying to cut down the troops to make them more stealthier and lethal..Its not quantity that now counts its the quality..

I personally think there will be no war..because both countries has the chance to loss a lot..No you are not trying to negotiate at any cost..MEdia reports like to cut India in to 260 pieces is not helping either from your side

how do you know that your aircraft are better? did the russians or french that made them tell you? india cannot even locally produce Su-27, while china not only produce every single part, it improved on them with J-11a and then J-11b.

to get an idea of the vast quality differences between even a J-8 and india's Su-30's:

it's weapons are indigenous, and have many configurations.
spare parts are indigenous.
after every flight it is checked, fixed, resupplied and armed, with no foreign aid required.
long term replacements like engine and radar are also indigenous.
spare parts are interchangable.

and even if it gets shot down, a new one (or ten) will roll right off the production line 2000 miles from the front line, along with associated spare parts and missiles.

this is just the J-8, a 60's era aircraft. the J-10 and J-11 are the same. they'll roll off the production line as fast as shoes and cameras during war time. every single one can be supplied independently.

while india depends on foreigners to maintain, arm and repair its fighters. spare parts between even different Su-30's can be different, and none of them can be made locally.

the mirage 2000, MiG-21, MiG-29, LCA and Su-30 all use different types of missiles and are not interchangable. their spare parts are not interchangable. there's no production of spare parts for the mirage 2000, MiG-29 or Su-30 in india.

the missiles are not made locally. even if you succeed in learning to produce, maintain, repair and arm your own fighters, your production facilities will never be far enough from the PLAAF to be safe.

should i go on to list more? the logistics of the indian air force will work against it.

an indian aircraft is not an aircraft. it may as well be a bullet, because one use and it's useless because there's no more spare parts or missiles for it.

how do you know that your aircraft are better? did the russians or french that made them tell you? india cannot even locally produce Su-27, while china not only produce every single part, it improved on them with J-11a and then J-11b.

to get an idea of the vast quality differences between even a J-8 and india's Su-30's:

after every flight it is checked, fixed, resupplied and armed, with no foreign aid required.

and even if it gets shot down, a new one (or ten) will roll right off the production line 2000 miles from the front line, along with associated spare parts and missiles.

this is just the J-8, a 60's era aircraft. the J-10 and J-11 are the same. they'll roll off the production line as fast as shoes and cameras during war time. every single one can be supplied independently.

while india depends on foreigners to maintain, arm and repair its fighters. spare parts between even different Su-30's can be different, and none of them can be made locally.

the mirage 2000, MiG-21, MiG-29, LCA and Su-30 all use different types of missiles and are not interchangable. their spare parts are not interchangable. there's no production of spare parts for the mirage 2000, MiG-29 or Su-30 in india.

the missiles are not made locally. even if you succeed in learning to produce, maintain, repair and arm your own fighters, your production facilities will never be far enough from the PLAAF to be safe.

should i go on to list more? the logistics of the indian air force will work against it.

an indian aircraft is not an aircraft. it may as well be a bullet, because one use and it's useless because there's no more spare parts or missiles for it.

you are little bit right and India need to work on that
India is taking all the required steps and you will see the result of modernization how they get best quality and large numbers

quality and quantity both

now may i :coffee:

I think you are unaware of the fact that India produces the mki at home. The whole aircraft, let alone the spare parts.

so coz u produce some parts domestically, it means better quality then russian/us/french/israeli technology....:rofl::rofl:

India weapons are superior to the large quantities of crap u have accumulated over years....

its like numbers of crap domestic cars(poor quality in large numbers) against the best in best ferraris....

you are little bit right and India need to work on that
India is taking all the required steps and you will see the result of modernization how they get best quality and large numbers

quality and quantity both

now may i :coffee:

I have questioned you how could you know futrue??? Are you god???
I aslo said it is hardly for me to image a nation even cannt provide stable electricic power can have modernization militory industry.
And could we talking something there are notthere will be.
I have heared enough india will bla bla bla, some indian member here predict future without any basis like god.:lol: I can predict N.Korea will lead the universe, how they set sapcebase on Mars with best quality and large numbers.:eek:

I have questioned you how could you know futrue??? Are you god???
I aslo said it is hardly for me to image a nation even cannt provide stable electricic power can have modernization militory industry.
And could we talking something there are notthere will be.
I have heared enough india will bla bla bla, some indian member here predict future without any basis like god.:lol: I can predict N.Korea will lead the universe, how they set sapcebase on Mars with best quality and large numbers.:eek:

what quality product chinese have...except for large numbers of crap quality products....

huge stores of crappy domestic products...thats it..nothing else....NUMBERS

so coz u produce some parts domestically, it means better quality then russian/us/french/israeli technology....:rofl::rofl:

India weapons are superior to the large quantities of crap u have accumulated over years....

its like numbers of crap domestic cars(poor quality in large numbers) against the best in best ferraris....

Indian has crashed about 300 aircraft, dont tell me you are doing aircraft crash testing against the ground.:rofl:. recent crash is mig21 or mig29, I have forgot that.:partay:

I feel pity for propaganda stuck chap.

J-10 is a derivative of the IAI Lavi. The US lobbied against the project(or so I've heard, to get more F-16 orders) so it was canceled, and a few years after that, Israel sold the blueprints and one of the prototypes to China along with some american equipment in it and the rest is history.

J-10 is developed by the help of Israel and Russia.

The J-10 is powered by a single Russian Lyulka-Saturn AL-31FN turbofan engine.

Its gear box and pump are also made by Russia. So before boasting on false CPC propaganda see the facts.

Also, keep China out of this thread.

what quality product chinese have...except for large numbers of crap quality products....

huge stores of crappy domestic products...thats it..nothing else....NUMBERS

Wow, indian can not even produce any products. That bcoz indian cannt offer high quality staff. Even we are worse than all the other country we still better than indian.:D

Indian has crashed about 300 aircraft, dont tell me you are doing aircraft crash testing against the ground.:rofl:. recent crash is mig21 or mig29, I have forgot that.:partay:

i asked about chinese products...u boast when u have quality weapons...chinese filled ur stores with all crap things.....:rofl::rofl:

Ok tell me how many of your high quality aircrafts being bought over over French and Russian one??copying one doesnt make it superior to the orginal one mate..Most of your 60's era aircrafts are there for numerical superiority mate ..I dont think they will have much role to play if a war is broke out..

And for your information most of the aircrafts are locally licensed produced and maintained here in India as my fellow countrymen pointed out..

And you ever heard of Astra BVR devaloped and tested sucessfully by India..may be its time for PLAAF to start worrying ..we are devalopoing and sucessfully testing Laser guided bombs to BVR missiles...

The crashing of Chinese Su-27s

They have lost roughly a third of their Su-27s and half of the remainder are not airworthy at any given moment (source: recent issue of Aviation Week & Space Technology, backed up by crash reports in Air Forces Monthly). Reportedly, PLAAF Su-27s pilots only get 120 hours of flight time a year! The NATO minimum for fast jet pilots is 160-180 hours a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom