What's new

Dealing With Chinese Aggression

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I think he is still a little humble, he should say indian can finish universe with in 96seconds.:lol:
Considering time of indian news like "indian will supass china and US in 2030," "indian will lead ......". "bla bla bla". I think it is possible for indian to lead universe in 2050.:rofl:

See you being more childish and stupid here again..you dont even read what i am posting :disagree:

I am tied talking about 1962 war with you, whatever you wanna believe it is nothing to do with me. If you have a chance to read japanese hisotry book you will know that. Dont only believe might indian media.

About caste democracy. You know how mess your country are and how caste democracy working in india.:blink:

I never quoted anything from Indian media here..you are the one who is ranthing here with our any credible links to support your claim..:rofl: poor chap ..

Still you didnt tell me what caste democracy is??In short you dont know anything about it right??We dont know what caste democracy is so we dont know how it works too..:wave:

Why must I read a post posted by a menture guy?:rofl:

As some one said dont argue with an idiot ..he will drag you down to your level and beat you in his game..so true after talking to you :rofl: have a sound sleep mate..keep up the good work :wave:

I never quoted anything from Indian media here..you are the one who is ranthing here with our any credible links to support your claim..:rofl: poor chap ..

Still you didnt tell me what caste democracy is??In short you dont know anything about it right??We dont know what caste democracy is so we dont know how it works too..:wave:

Do you have caste system? Do you claim you are democracy? Are democracy and caste system opposite?:lol: Baby, grow up.

As some one said dont argue with an idiot ..he will drag you down to your level and beat you in his game..so true after talking to you :rofl: have a sound sleep mate..keep up the good work :wave:

Wow, I am so surprised you can think with reasonable logic.:lol:
Gow up, baby. Keep on licking Russa's @ss like being a bank of them, bcoz they safed your Deli in 1962.:lol:

Do you have caste system? Do you claim you are democracy? Are democracy and caste system opposite?:lol: Baby, grow up.

lolz now tell me what caste system has to do with democracy??do you have any idea how democracy work??if not its better you to shut up..

Gow up, baby. Keep on licking Russa's @ss like being a bank of them, bcoz they safed your Deli in 1962.:lol:

I think the Chinese pulled back because US was about to sent Marines and Air Force to India.

I remember reading some where that the North Indian plan lay bare to the Chinese military after Indian defeat. I believe if China had a lot of reserved in the vicinity, it can perform quick strike into North Indian plane and can conceivably reached Delhi. However, this is just a theory.

talking about licking a@@es, some country licked every part of both sides in turn during cold war time..hmmm wondering which country is that??will give you a clue ..it was a communist country start with C and ends with A :azn:

I think the Chinese pulled back because US was about to sent Marines and Air Force to India.

I remember reading some where that the North Indian plan lay bare to the Chinese military after Indian defeat. I believe if China had a lot of reserved in the vicinity, it can perform quick strike into North Indian plane and can conceivably reached Delhi. However, this is just a theory.

In 1962, india is a ally of Soviet, and it is impossible that US sent Marines and Air Force to India. You should check that histroy again

lolz now tell me what caste system has to do with democracy??do you have any idea how democracy work??if not its better you to shut up..

In India, the schedule caste has certain seats reserved in the Parliment. So this is an example of how caste and democracy relate to one another.

I think we should ask this guy how communist related to how India perceive China as aggressive first.

Yo told me we almost lost delhi during 1962 ,i asked you to provide credible links but you dont have any so you keep on posting about caste democracy so i asked you what caste democracy is..but you didnt have answer for that too..now what ??toilet issue??

:rofl: You are idiot, you even think caste system has nothing to do with democracy.:rofl: You are crazy, stop talking to me, please.:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom