What's new

Deal signed to launch Bangladesh’s first satellite

I love this picture.
bangabandhusatellite.jpg

Did you really think you would go from nothing to a geosynchronous spy satellite @Species ? :lol:

Replying to a question from treasury bench member Monirul Islam, the Prime Minister said construction of the Taka 2,967.95 crore satellite has already begun. Under the project, she said, two ground stations, one in Gazipur and the other in Betbunia, are being constructed.

http://www.daily-sun.com/post/133597/Bangabandhu-Satellite-to-be-in-the-orbit-in-2017

@Nilgiri

:lol:

Where is that picture from lol. Those poor solar panels getting painted over like that :cry::cry:

Also way too close to be a geo bird hehe (excusing that the design is all wrong too hah).

I'm pretty sure that picture is a lunch pail from the Soviet Union.

So much rants about a satellite...Atleast its confirmed,no longer a LaLa rumour any more...

Myanmar is planning to lease part of an existing foreign satellite, similar to what Afghanistan did.

I dont like people following me around. These Burmese want a satellite because BD going to launch one. Thats irritating. Where were they all those years when Thailand had one?

If you need one you get one.. don't follow others. It will only harm yourself.

Back
Top Bottom