What's new

Deal signed to launch Bangladesh’s first satellite

Last edited:
Not only atomic bomb, this is also true that Burma is recently following China and it has a great plan to build a 'String of Pearls' throughout Pacific and Indian Oceans. I am worried about this development. Will @alaungphaya take over BD as the 1st Governor General deputed from Burma?

Too much wet-dreaming...

I only sympathize with their leaders and activists. My stand is against state terrorism that taking place against them. As a Muslim it's my Imaani duty to side with Mazlum.

Their activists....you mean the people who kill innocent civillians by throwing bombs and setting vehicles on fire?
And if someone burns people alive in a car,thats not terrorism.And if police shoots at a person throwing bombs at civillians,is it terrorism?
As a Muslim,you should not support JeI who massacre innocent civillians....

Funny though, even the secular thinking Bengalis used to attend his talks before he was imprisoned.

Its weird having a face of a terrorist on moon,maybe we should nuke it with our satellite lolz...

I see you edited my posts but not the ones they were in response to. I only respond in kind here. I can't help it if your erstwhile compatriots can't help but get their knickers in aassorted twists. :azn:

Well,you should not insult back a person who insulted you.Just act like that person didn't even exist or anything.He will intend the insult to make you feel hurt,but if you ignore him,it will ruin his plans to demoralize and hurt you.I hope you understand.Please don't mind some of the Bangladeshi riff raffs here and act like you didn't see their posts,thank you.

No we're not, little Bangladeshi. We are building our own with foreign assistance. Most likely contracting a foreign design and kitting it out with some home built equipment.

"Most likely" - Its not even confirmed...
"Home Build Equipment" - Myanmar has experience in making space equipment? Or making it with ToT?

I suspect ours will launch first anyway.

16th December 2017 comes before 2020.And if the launch misses the deadline and gets delayed,the company will pay the cost as compensation and will launch it later,so its a win-win situation...

What's the name of Myanmar's national space agency by the way?

@Aung Zaya brother will know...

The article says, they want to have a satellite for prestige .. LOL
What a moron? double LO

As they say,"A man wants the thing he lacks the most"....

If you are not a Jamati, we can say even Qader Molla is not also a Jamaati, too.

Think what ever you want. People who know me here knows that I'm no liar. But this thread is not about me. Please go ahead and discuss about the subject matter of this thread. Thanks

Last edited:
Think what ever you want. People who know me here knows that I'm no lier. But this thread is not about me. Please go ahead and discuss about the subject matter of this thread. Thanks

Its liar not lier.
And we would like to know your point of view in this matter...

I see you edited my posts but not the ones they were in response to. I only respond in kind here. I can't help it if your erstwhile compatriots can't help but get their knickers in aassorted twists. :azn:

You'll need a new pair of specs then. I edited their posts as well. My compatriots, in what way? I'm not Bengali.

You'll need a new pair of specs then. I edited their posts as well. My compatriots, in what way? I'm not Bengali.

Dear waz bro,please check his offensive posts about Bangladesh in other threads...I always told him to ignore Bangladeshi riff-raff,but he never listens...a good time to teach him a lesson?

Dear waz bro,please check his offensive posts about Bangladesh in other threads...I always told him to ignore Bangladeshi riff-raff,but he never listens...a good time to teach him a lesson?

He seems to be think that I have a bias against him.

I wasn't born in Pakistan, nor born at a time when they were part of Pakistan, so I was right the first time.

Fair enough. Though I look upon Pakistanis and BDeshis as my erstwhile compatriots to be honest...even though I don't come close to being born before partition heh.

I guess it depends on how one personally looks at it I suppose.

Fair enough. Though I look upon Pakistanis and BDeshis as my erstwhile compatriots to be honest...even though I don't come close to being born before partition heh.

I guess it depends on how one personally looks at it I suppose.

I suppose yes the greater South Asian community.

Bold part. Do not please show your real mind by also lying. You in conjunction with a few Indian posters start derailing the threads. But, note one thing. If you again send your usual trashes you will be annihilated with similar posts. So, stop this dirty game and if you do not enjoy anything good in BD, please do not participate in this sub-forum.

Funny though, even the secular thinking Bengalis used to attend his talks before he was imprisoned.
Sayeedi has degraded our religion and derailed it by talking fun in all his speech you guys call Owaz. Muhammed (saw) has spoken against these Peers and advised us to follow his advice and Quran directly. You are one guy who has eagerly chosen the road to Jahannam by talking positively about a fun-making person who cannot be regarded a Muslim (But, then only Allah knows better). The Court case against him is different. He was too young to participate in killings in 1971.

Back
Top Bottom