What's new

Deadly blasts hit Turkey border town of Reyhanli

Laat gaan jonge. Sommige gasten daar dring je niet door. Laat hem in zijn droomwereld leven.
Iedereen weet wat voor mens hij zelf is.

Stel je niet aan man, kleuter.

Anyway, I hear that there is a lot of military movement towards the Syrian border right now.

Stel je niet aan man, kleuter.

Anyway, I hear that there is a lot of military movement towards the Syrian border right now.

Ey ehsan jami alles goed?

Did you come out of hiding all ready tough life for you bro.

Ontopic:

If the terrorist some how connects back to the assad regime, then military intervention will be unavoidable.

Three hours after the attack, the Turkish government blamed the Syrian regime.

About ten hours after the attack, there have been reports in HaberTürk and Milliyet - both of which are major and somewhat reliable newspapers - saying that the perpetrators of the attack have been captured at the border gate. Then the Turkish government has banned press for publishing news about the attack, thus those reports have been disappeared.

Isn't there something fishy going on here?

Three hours after the attack, the Turkish government blamed the Syrian regime.

About ten hours after the attack, there have been reports in HaberTürk and Milliyet - both of which are major and somewhat reliable newspapers - saying that the perpetrators of the attack have been captured at the border gate. Then the Turkish government has banned press for publishing news about the attack, thus those reports have been disappeared.

Isn't there something fishy?

Yes, something is definitely smelling fishy. It was way too quick to blame Assad for these bombings. I don't see any reason for him to order such things. It just doesn't make any sense.

This is what happen if your beloved terrorists want to export some deadly explosives that you gave them, to Syria...... but unfortunately they did not care about safety and the explosives that must kill innocent people in Syria ,kill your innocent countrymen ! I am sorry for them..... RIP ....
Next time handle it with extra care and don't allow those idiot WAHABIs :cuckoo: to handle your explosive inside your country !:no:
Also give them better tutoring courses about how to handle and work with explosives .For your own safety ,show them the difference between people of Turkey and people of Syria ...these savages :taz: think that every creatures that move on feet is Shia or Christians infidels !!!!! :cuckoo:

Apparently an Opposition delegation member was the target of the attack.

And look at these Iranians jumping with joy about this, how can you live with yourself?

http://www.wcyb.com/news/Turkey-Bom...cy/-/14590844/20107804/-/3basfvz/-/index.html

"A top Turkish official said Saturday that authorities believe those responsible for a pair of deadly car bombings earlier in the day had been in contact with the Syrian government's secret police force.

Deputy Prime Minister Besir Atalay stopped short of saying that Turkey believes the Syrian government was directly responsible for the blasts, while also stating that Syrian refugees or members of the Syrian opposition were not to blame.

Atalay added that license plate checks have been "completed" and "the organization and its members (behind the attacks) have been largely identified.""

This is what happen if your beloved terrorists want to export some deadly explosives that you gave them, to Syria...... but unfortunately they did not care about safety and the explosives that must kill innocent people in Syria ,kill your innocent countrymen ! I am sorry for them..... RIP ....
Next time handle it with extra care and don't allow those idiot WAHABIs :cuckoo: to handle your explosive inside your country !:no:
Also give them better tutoring courses about how to handle and work with explosives .For your own safety ,show them the difference between people of Turkey and people of Syria ...these savages :taz: think that every creatures that move on feet is Shia or Christians infidels !!!!! :cuckoo:
INNOCENT PEOPLE DIED AND YOU MAKING FUN OF IT YOU FKING IDIOT?

INNOCENT PEOPLE DIED AND YOU MAKING FUN OF IT YOU FKING IDIOT?

your problem in reading a full text is your problem try to solve that ! I said :

I am sorry for them..... RIP ..

this not making fun ! working with deadly explosive needs to much care and good training ! you must change the FSA's instructors ......

Are you making fun of this? Turning this into a joke? Wait, I shouldn't be surprised, look what I am talking to after all.

I told you, this is not a fun ! try not to misuse the dead of INNOCENT people killed in the blast which your idiot FSA friends were responsible for and turn them against another country !

Its people like you that make the world hate Iran.
Get over it,you lost your last ally.

In politic everything is possible !the blast can be done by FSA(most likely by miusing the explosives), Asad or even Turkish security service to blame others!

Back
Top Bottom