What's new

Dead bodies of Freedom fighters will be burried in unmarked graves, won't be handed over to families

As a counter measure, freedom fighters should facilitate smoking of dead bodies of Indian soldiers.

A big question mark on UN ... I think this is time to close office of UN ...

UN was made only to cover up Indian crimes, which it has done successfully for past 70 years.
Kashmir is a shame for UN.

As a counter measure, freedom fighters should facilitate smoking of dead bodies of Indian soldiers.

UN was made only to cover up Indian crimes, which it has done successfully for past 70 years.
there is a big buildup going on just like before 2nd world war ... UN institution has failed terribly to address the rights of one third of the muslim population of the world ...

Apparently, initial battles of third world war has already started ...

there is a big buildup going on just like before 2nd world war ... UN institution has failed terribly to address the rights of one third of the muslim population of the world ...

Apparently, initial battles of third world war has already started ...
Where? Mario Kart?

We're living in the most peaceful, productive and safe era since WW2.

goodmorning sir , the army has got nothing to do with the dead bodies , the procedure is that they hand over the dead bodies to the local police to dispose of the same as they deem fit or advised for under special circumstances and cases .
Does not matter police or army they paint both police and army with the same brush.Also it,s the army in most cases which fights with them.

By all means let's see them try.

Just so you know there is reason why these people are called stone pelters and not grenade pelters or RPG lobers, they know they can kind of get away when "protesting", coz if they showed an all out aggression towards our security forces, the disproportionate response will be so great that they'll cease to exist.

I wish we could do it like you lot, i.e zarb e azb them with jets and tanks without an ounce of care for the "militants".

Since we are brain farting, why don't we take it a step further.
In fact WW2 was a false flag to keep muslim countries from progressing.

Hindus of Delhi are scared of those mass funerals.

Hindu women have been doing mass funerals for centuries and you think Hindu men will be scared of that.

Don’t act like uneducated

By all means let's see them try.

Just so you know there is reason why these people are called stone pelters and not grenade pelters or RPG lobers, they know they can kind of get away when "protesting", coz if they showed an all out aggression towards our security forces, the disproportionate response will be so great that they'll cease to exist.

I wish we could do it like you lot, i.e zarb e azb them with jets and tanks without an ounce of care for the "militants".

Since we are brain farting, why don't we take it a step further.
In fact WW2 was a false flag to keep muslim countries from progressing.

Listen, my rapist slum dog fraaand. What else are you dirty women hating, non beef eating fucks going to do?

Roll em up and smoke or wrap them in Cuban cigar style..?

Anyways better than using tobacco..!

Roll em up and smoke or wrap them in Cuban cigar style..?

Anyways better than using tobacco..!

Man i'm asking them to help you in burning your dead.... may be they can help you to stack some wood on the dead evil.

ISI(Muslims) is using those mass funerals for propaganda.

Those funerals are engineered by state of India, executed by hindu army!
Why would hindu state and army would be helping ISI.

Man i'm asking them to help you in burning your dead.... may be they can help you to stack some wood on the dead evil.
They can be disposed off any way one likes. Burn them, bury them or roll and smoke them, the dead don’t mind...!

Back
Top Bottom