What's new

Dead bodies of Freedom fighters will be burried in unmarked graves, won't be handed over to families

it just means we took time to disclose the actual figures.
That's cute. Any official statement from your establishment regarding involvement of Pakistani regulars?

Any official statement from your establishment regarding involvement of Pakistani regulars?

Not from Nawaz or his ilk, but the army was crystal clear about its involvement.

A link to the above claim would be appreciated.

The onus of proof is on you, since you are making claims contrary to what would be expected. Give me proof the PA actively denied sending troops to Pakistan, otherwise it never happened.

The onus of proof is on you, since you are making claims contrary to what would be expected. Give me proof the PA actively denied sending troops to Pakistan, otherwise it never happened.
Gave you the link, kindly go through it and maybe after a decade even you will also accept the truth.

No you didn't, you gave me a link of the PA releasing the official body count, that's not the same as not accepting that the PA participated in the war.
take a decade or two to accept the reality, there is no hurry.

Idiots don't even realise having an unmarked grave is an Islamic burial practice.

:omghaha:

You mean like Sultan Sikander Lodi did to that Hindustani priest who said that Hindus and Muslims are equal in God's eyes?

And we alldid much worse to them, hands were our bitch for 500 years before Islam and gave their beautiful Mastani Bai to Brahmin peshwas.

Their 20% South Asian Admixture comes from 500 years of Brahminshahi rules.

Kashmiris will also have 50% South Asian Admixture by 2020 :lol:

Why waste bullets on inferior race ? Better option is take their women and make a Abe bodied men slaves. I'll take beautiful Kashmiri Muslim women as my "wife" and kamwali ;) and I need cheap slaves to work in my company as well.

I like Chinese way of dealing with Sarasans,neat and clean.

Their 20% South Asian Admixture comes from 500 years of Brahminshahi rules.

Kashmiris will also have 50% South Asian Admixture by 2020 :lol:

Why waste bullets on inferior race ? Better option is take their women and make a Abe bodied men slaves. I'll take beautiful Kashmiri Muslim women as my "wife" and kamwali ;) and I need cheap slaves to work in my company as well.

I like Chinese way of dealing with Sarasans,neat and clean.

No, it comes from Dravidians. Some of their Eurasian DNA would come from the invading Aryans though, as well as other foreign migrants to the region (e.g Muslims, Kushans, Huns, etc).

This "inferior" race almost completely wiped out your people from the region, and all you can do is b!tch to the dark dravidian Hindustani army to send troops and defend you. It's rather ironic that you need to be defended by people your type views as lower than them.

Too bad Kashmiris aren't really the docile type, so good luck with that.

Back
Top Bottom