What's new

Dead bodies of Freedom fighters will be burried in unmarked graves, won't be handed over to families

We still have symbolic burials. Janazah must be done. It won't change the fact on the ground in Kashmir. Protests will get larger, not smaller.

Reminds me of how Yazid (lanat Allah alayh) cut up parts of Imam Hussein (RA) and buried in different parts of the world to deny him a proper Islamic burial. He didn't do anything but immortalize Imam Hussein among Muslims of succeeding generations.

India = Yazid is the message this will give.

Your doubt won't change the reality.

Shame you can't bring any evidence.

A google search and couple of clicks later
https://tribune.com.pk/story/350144...ers-family-still-waiting-to-receive-his-body/
https://www.dawn.com/news/1108390

Are you going to say tribune.com.pk and Dawn are Indian news sites?

That doesn't prove your claims at all, the first link is about the Siachen and not about the denying of casualties but rather the fact that the corpses weren't recovered. That happens in war.

As for the second one, again, doesn't prove your claim at all. It only proves that Nawaz Sharif is an a55 who denied Pakistan's involvement in the affair, but he did not deny that casualties occurred (he even went on to hyper-inflate them for his own personal gains).

No, because that's just an official casualty count.

Show me where the Pakistani military ever denied suffering casualties, go ahead, I'll wait.
I gave you the evidence, how about you present Pakistan admitting their casualities before this list came out.

I gave you the evidence, how about you present Pakistan admitting their casualities before this list came out.

So let me get this straight, you think that Pakistan not discussing casualties counts as rejecting them?

So let me get this straight, you think that Pakistan not discussing casualties counts as rejecting them?
Discussing? What people do here on PDF is not relevant, That thread i gave link to was about how Pakistan army silently released the list of casualities suffered in kargil war after a decade.

Discussing? What people do here on PDF is not relevant, That thread i gave link to was about how Pakistan army silently released the list of casualities suffered in kargil war after a decade.

I never brought up PDF, I was referring to the authorities.

That doesn't prove we rejected the fact that casualties occurred, it just means we took time to disclose the actual figures.

Back
Top Bottom