What's new

Days After Yogi Adityanath's "Revenge" Remark, Shops Sealed Over Violence

When did i i say that? I was merely countering your false assertion that CAA will pave the way for millions of new Bangladeshi Hindus to Assam and other parts of NE. These is the sort of propaganda from vested quarters that caused unrest in NE. Your people sent your Buddhist Chakma tribals from CHT to NE where they are stateless to this day. I don't see any problems in granting them citizenship. Same is the case with the Hindu victims of religious riots, if some of my Assamese brothers don't agree with us then we will sit down and find an amicable solution. What we won't do is sent them to Bangladesh again to face the wrath of your radicals all over again.
You are true bjp loyal supporter. Kudos to you.

Bengali muslims, for the purpose of our discussion that specifically refers to the illegal Bengali muslims pouring into NE India altering our tribal demography. They would be sent back to where they came from.
Oh. I have heard similar word for Hyderabadi Muslims

@SIPRA @fitpOsitive @PakSword @Flight of falcon

My dear Paks,

Looks like these GanguFacists have developed a simple formula:

1- Play the MeTooCard of 1000yrs
2- Enact violence which kills muslims
3- Blame it on muslims
4- Kill more muslims
5- Wear orange and became protectors of the oppressed hindu
6- Gain power and repeat first 4 steps...

And AllooGoshtTerrorists and thier harami paltoo KhooniLiberalz were telling us to follow GanguDaesh....

We must secure The Heartland at all costs... this GanguFacism is not going to stop within their borders.

Mangus
Dear bhai,
When ever I looked at Indian muslims, I thought : these are the guys who gave us Syed Abul Aala Mododi, Dr Abdul Qadeer, Muhammad Razi ud din Siddique, Faiz Ahmed Faiz, MM Alam, Dr Ishrat, and many many more. How can they be so coward and inactive.

And then came this Faschist regime in India. India muslims were still quite.
But then they were forced to speak and protest.

They were scattered. They were inactive. But these same Indian muslims were really a pain for Britis.
I always thought why Nabi Pak sensed cold breeze from Indian side...

Now, Alhamdolillah Indian muslims are awaking. It is my believe that sooner or later, Indian muslims will again be on driving seat. Then we will see what these Hindutva guys can do.

Brother mine,

Ever wondered what Pak means?

Charmer, charmer... chin up, you!

I know what you feel... I share it... however, mayoosi kuffr hae!

Pakistan is The Heartland
... difficult to believe but it is so.

Let the coming events unfold this PakTruth!
Sir, the whole world is Pak in shaa Allah.. For Allah, people of Taqwa are nearer to him.. these people can come from anywhere, even from the United States..

I am not Mayoos.. I know that eventually we Muslims will win the final battles.. it's all written in the hadith books.. The current events around the world, most of them are mentioned.. we are living in the days of great tribulation..

Every Muslim country thinks that it's somehow better than others.. Every Muslim country considers itself a fort of Islam.. and believe me, there is none.

But I am hopeful that we will be united.. there's no doubt about it.. when there will be no Sunnis, Wahabis, Shias, Deobandi, Barelvi, Zaidiyah, etc etc etc among us.. the time will surely come, and it is very near.. maybe next 10-20 year, we will see what's considered unthinkable now.

New Delhi:

More than 60 shops in Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh, have been sealed following Thursday's mega protests across the country against the Centre's new citizenship law. The crackdown by the state administration comes after Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath's promise of action on protests - "We will take badla (revenge) on them," he had said. "There was violence in Lucknow and Sambhal and we will deal with it strictly. All properties of those involved in damaging public assets will be seized and auctioned to compensate for the losses," Yogi Adityanath had said. "They have been captured in video and CCTV footage. We will take "badla," he added.

The crackdown in Muzaffarnagar -- an area hit by riots in 2013 -- started soon. By the evening, 67 shops were sealed. No sealing has started in Lucknow or Sambhal, which had witnessed huge violence. Some notices for sealing have been distributed in Lucknow.

Muzaffarnagar witnessed violence on Friday, along with 12 other districts in the state. The violence had started in the afternoon, soon after Friday prayers. Around 10 bikes and several cars were torched and public property was vandalised. Around 30 people were injured, 12 of them were police officers.

It is not known yet how the owners of the shop were identified as wrongdoers by the administration. "The mob had gathered outside these shops and we are still investigating who are responsible for the violence," Abhishek Yadav, a senior officer of the local police, said.

There is also no law regarding sealing and auctioning property of the guilty to recoup money for damages in public property through violence or clashes.

Thirteen people died in protests held across 13 districts of Uttar Pradesh Friday. The list includes Saharanpur, Deoband, Shamli, Muzaffarnagar, Meerut, Ghaziabad, Hapur, Sambhal, Aligarh, Bahraich, Ferozabad, Kanpur, Bhadohi and Gorakhpur.

Parts of the state are under prohibitory orders and internet has been unplugged. 705 people have been arrested and the police have filed 124 cases.

Since the Yogi Adityanath government came to power in 2017 in Uttar Pradesh, his government had sought recommendations about closure in over 100 riot cases related to Muzaffarnagar. The government has sought permission from courts to close at least 74 of these 100 cases, but all of these are pending.
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/muz...nath-revenge-remark-2152642?pfrom=home-livetv

The West proclaimed India to be the world's largest democracy. I proclaim the West is high, stoned and drunk on it's own bullshit, because India is neither democratic, nor secular.

Pakistan MUST unite Muslim nations and liberate India.
Many poorer beghairat Muslims are already leaving either the country or Islam in the hope that they will be treated better. Most educated well off Muslims have become more strong in their Imaan. But the community is definitely getting divided. A lot of arms and ammunition collected for self defence was captured by the UP police. Things are really bad.
Why not fight back yourself?

It pains me to say that we shall recieve a blow... in the North and in Sialkot-Lahore-Sector and after that it is CrushGanguz and NoPrisoners ....
This is exactly how I think.

They will be killed like there's no tomorrow... from inside the country as well as from outside the country.. They will not be saved outside of India too..

But this kind of brutal war requires a brutal reason.. the reason will be so brutal that every Muslim child around the world will have hate overflowing in his heart against them..

So I am suspecting extreme brutality from Indian side in the coming days/ months.. either against Muslims of India, or against Pakistan..

Now we can speculate what it could be.. that every Muslim nation will start sending its warriors to help Muslims in sub continent.. Of course, Pakistan is a lucky nation that we will be given leadership role in the war against Hindutva.

"Badla" or "Revenge" of one religion from the other within the same country. Imagine what is India going to turn into. We have grown up listening to Hindustani stories that "Hindu Muslim Sikh Esaai apas main hain Bhai Bhai...". What happened to that India? When did it die?

Form India's enemy's point of view, this is a perfect recipe of self-destruction. India is about to shine even more!

This is exactly how I think.

They will be killed like there's no tomorrow... from inside the country as well as from outside the country.. They will not be saved outside of India too..

But this kind of brutal war requires a brutal reason.. the reason will be so brutal that every Muslim child around the world will have hate overflowing in his heart against them..

So I am suspecting extreme brutality from Indian side in the coming days/ months.. either against Muslims of India, or against Pakistan..

Now we can speculate what it could be.. that every Muslim nation will start sending its warriors to help Muslims in sub continent.. Of course, Pakistan is a lucky nation that we will be given leadership role in the war against Hindutva.

Why should we care about what happens to indian so called "Muslims"? They hate Pakistan and Pakistanis just as much if not more than the indian hindus and sikhs do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why should we care about what happens to indian so called "Muslims"? They hate Pakistan and Pakistanis just as much if not more than the indian hindus and sikhs do. Let em burn!.......:devil:

Because we can't win and reach Dehli without their involvement.. heck we can't reach Srinagar even.. Try it out if you don't believe me.. The most we can do is to defend ourselves..

And the hate can be changed into love in a matter of no time bro.. you will see this very soon.

Brother mine,

Muslims in MaqboozaHindustan are under oppression since 1947... but now GanguFacistRegime has come out in the open and muslims are left with no option.... their homes, their families, their honour and their lives are now forefit.

Pakistan is Khoorasan... Always was and always shall be... though muslims in MaqboozaHindustan are more bent towards Deen than our home lot which is confused and directionless...

It pains me to say that we shall recieve a blow... in the North and in Sialkot-Lahore-Sector and after that it is CrushGanguz and NoPrisoners ....

One does have to be a mystic to know... it is pure data... all in front of us.

Without the liberation of MaqboozaHindustan we shall fail in our promise... which is entrusted to us.

Even when seen from pure worldy/statecraft prism we, Paks, cann't live in piece as long as MaqboozaHindustan is under GanguFacistOccuption.

We must learn to think!

You keep doing your thing... keep the Humanity in you alive!

Mangus

@PakSword a SpiritualPositiveRating from your older brother for your post above!

I disagree with your assertion.
Where were these Bhayya Gangu Muslims when Kashmiris were being raped/slaughtered mercilessly by Bharti army??? These bhayya gangu Muslims throughout their life truly believed in Hindu Muslim bhai bhai. Even to this day these gangu Muslims hate Pakistan and harbor same hatred against Pakistan as their bhayya gangu Hindus do. On top of that they truly are the most coward/cucks people that exist on the planet.

I say F**k em both. Be it gangu Hindus or gangu Muslims.

Our sole concern must be to liberate oppressed Kashmiri Muslims in IOK.

I disagree with your assertion.
Where were these Bhayya Gangu Muslims when Kashmiris were being raped/slaughtered mercilessly by Bharti army??? These bhayya gangu Muslims throughout their life truly believed in Hindu Muslim bhai bhai. Even to this day these gangu Muslims hate Pakistan and harbor same hatred against Pakistan as their bhayya gangu Hindus do. On top of that they truly are the most coward/cucks people that exist on the planet.

I say F**k em both. Be it gangu Hindus or gangu Muslims.

Our sole concern must be to liberate our oppressed Kashmiri Muslims in IOK.

The Indian Muslims and RSS Hindu brigade can eat each other for breakfast and dinner. No one gave a fvck.

Pakistan MUST unite Muslim nations and liberate India.
Many poorer beghairat Muslims are already leaving either the country or Islam in the hope that they will be treated better. Most educated well off Muslims have become more strong in their Imaan. But the community is definitely getting divided. A lot of arms and ammunition collected for self defence was captured by the UP police. Things are really bad.

Thanks for always projecting true Indian Islam

Back
Top Bottom