What's new

Days After Yogi Adityanath's "Revenge" Remark, Shops Sealed Over Violence

That was long time ago. We both know things have changed. The truth is assam hindus dont like bd hindus. You already know that but wont admit.
That is what i meant when your assertion that new Hindus from Bangladesh would flood NE because of CAA was countered. Those persecuted Hindus already left Bangladesh for India a long time back, and no new Hindus from your country would be sheltered here.
The truth is assam hindus dont like bd hindus.
The issue is not of Hindus or Muslims, illegal Bangladeshi citizens other than those who faced religious or ethnic persecution in BD, would not be allowed to alter the demography of NE.

Things have changed now. Indian muslims use to tell me how awesome india is. But seems bjp did good job lol. I will be happy if police kill few thousand indian muslims. That will do the job to maximum damage to the economy. Also shut down internet more thats good for IT outsourcing lol.

Absolutely, India is a diverse place

We always knew that the hindutva politics of Modi was dangerous for such a diverse country

But Jinnah is a king, the man just knew

The problem with the hindutva types is that they think, police beating or killing
Or yogis hurting communities is a great thing:lol::lol:
When it reality it just.......:coffee::rofl::pakistan:

@SIPRA @fitpOsitive @PakSword @Flight of falcon

My dear Paks,

Looks like these GanguFacists have developed a simple formula:

1- Play the MeTooCard of 1000yrs
2- Enact violence which kills muslims
3- Blame it on muslims
4- Kill more muslims
5- Wear orange and became protectors of the oppressed hindu
6- Gain power and repeat first 4 steps...

And AllooGoshtTerrorists and thier harami paltoo KhooniLiberalz were telling us to follow GanguDaesh....

We must secure The Heartland at all costs... this GanguFacism is not going to stop within their borders.

Mangus
Sir, many people who propagate idea of Ghazwa e Hind think that Pakistan is the main party that will fight Hindustan, and defeat it.. Ghazwae Hind (or any religious war) can't be won if there is no support from Allah (swt). And Allah swt rarely helps disintegrated Muslim groups who hate each other..

So until and unless all the Muslims of sub continent (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh) and Afghanistan are united, and all the Muslims of other parts of the world financially and morally help the fighters winning the next war is almost impossible.. The most Pakistan can do is maintain a stalemate..

Anyone who thinks otherwise lives in a fools paradise...

Last edited:
That is what i meant when your assertion that new Hindus from Bangladesh would flood NE because of CAA was countered. Those persecuted Hindus already left Bangladesh for India a long time back, and no new Hindus from your country would be sheltered here.

The issue is not of Hindus or Muslims, illegal Bangladeshi citizens other than those who faced religious or ethnic persecution in BD, would not be allowed to alter the demography of NE.
Ok so you guys are happy with bd hindus already there. Good to know! Because in the news what i heard it seems assam hindus dont agree with you.

Ok so you guys are happy with bd hindus already there. Good to know! Because in the news what i heard it seems assam hindus dont agree with you.

They don't know themselves, all they know is that they hate each other

We, Paks, are so divided among ourselves that raising the Banner is out of question....

I fear that we might first recieve a big blow then we come to our senses.... and then.... we finish the job!
Your fear is not without a reason.. Historically, Muslims always got a good beating at the hands of kuffar when they were divided.. and after every defeat, they got united and defeated the enemy for good..

I am talking about religious wars, not the ones that involved love of land and money.

Thats what happen in the balkan wars. Everyone start hating each other. 20 years later you have 5 new country!

And that was the risk of divisive hindutva politics in a very diverse nation

If you look at Indian social media interaction these people don't care about their country or a unified India trying to get better, they are currently bloodthirsty all they care about is the"other" being defeated, killed, beaten or broken and the "other" is Indian:lol:

They think if protests die down in a few weeks all is well, when the divisions in India are the basis of why partition happened and the Indian response to this is not retrospection but to threaten murder and genocide

Indians can't see the wood for the trees at the moment
Thank you Jinnah:pakistan:

But for now we need to protect AJK/GB and Sialkot-Lahore-Sectors.

I think, in the current scenario, the best Pakistan can do is to maintain the status quo in the region, although the divisions and hate in our society for each other might get a warning from Allah swt in the form of an initial defeat..

Ye Yogi shakal say hi ghatia darjay ka kukrhi chor lagta hae.:lol:

First we recieve a blow... and then we smash as OnePakNation. You shall see!
What I foresee, based on the history of Muslims, all of us will get a blow.. what I mean by all of us is.. Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi Muslims.. and then all three will unite.. and then the help will come from all over the world, and of course from Allah..

It will be OneMuslimNation rather than OnePakNation.

Pakistan MUST unite Muslim nations and liberate India.
Many poorer beghairat Muslims are already leaving either the country or Islam in the hope that they will be treated better. Most educated well off Muslims have become more strong in their Imaan. But the community is definitely getting divided. A lot of arms and ammunition collected for self defence was captured by the UP police. Things are really bad.
Which state r u from?

Not a single one of your Hindus living in Bangladesh presently is coming to North East India, but scores of illegal Bangladeshi miyas all over India are have already packed their bags and left for your Shonar utopia with more to come.
What are miyas?

When did i i say that? I was merely countering your false assertion that CAA will pave the way for millions of new Bangladeshi Hindus to Assam and other parts of NE. These is the sort of propaganda from vested quarters that caused unrest in NE. Your people sent your Buddhist Chakma tribals from CHT to NE where they are stateless to this day. I don't see any problems in granting them citizenship. Same is the case with the Hindu victims of religious riots, if some of my Assamese brothers don't agree with us then we will sit down and find an amicable solution. What we won't do is sent them to Bangladesh again to face the wrath of your radicals all over again.

Back
Top Bottom