What's new

Day i Declared my Best Friend Kafir to get Passport

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Aloo Maharaja of Pakistan :D

Aloo Maharaja reminded me of this..

Aloo-Matar.jpg

You do not have the exclusive right to Islamic terminology. God has not given you that right, neither has the prophet (saw). Your belief in Islam comes from your understanding and interpretation of the religion. Mine comes from my own. On this world, neither I nor you know who is correct. We will find out on the day of judgement, hence I do not believe that a government has the right to legislate on this issue.

What I consider you is irrelevant, as long as I do not persecute you or hinder you from practicing your religion.

Do YOU consider me as a believer or a Muslim because I do not believe that your ghulam mirza is a Prophet? Will you allow for example to marry your daughter to me knowing that I reject Ghulam Mirza?, Does your belief not state that anyone who rejects ghulam mirza would go to hell fire?

Secondly no some not even 1% of the Muslims came into being a hundred years has the same beliefs as mine, the difference between Sunnis and Shias are political differences, our beliefs are the same, your theological and fundamental beliefs on the other hand are completely different and alien to mine, and no this is no prosecution you can believe and practice whatever you like in Pakistan, it's just that you are not a Muslim like me in belief.

There is a purpose of creating this world and it's creatures and this worldly life is a place of Test for the Righteous and end's after a specific period of time.

There are two ways of life - Right or Wrong

Right Way = There is only one creator and maintainer of this whole universe , the almighty Allah

Wrong Way = There are more than one creator or maintainer of this universe.

We believe in the right way and try to follow Allah and his messenger's path communicated to us by Quran and Ahadees We identify whatever is going against that and consider it as Kufar, which is the Highest form of SIN a Muslim can commit...

Do YOU consider me as a believer or a Muslim because I do not believe that your ghulam mirza is a Prophet? Will you allow for example to marry your daughter to me knowing that I reject Ghulam Mirza?

Secondly no some not even 1% of the Muslim came into being a hundred years has the same beliefs as mine, the difference between Sunnis and Shias are political differences, our beliefs are the same, your theological and fundamental beliefs on the other hand are completely different and alien to mine, and no this is no prosecution you can believe and practice whatever you like in Pakistan, it's just that you are not a Muslim like me in belief.

I am not a Muslim under your understanding of the religion, not my own. Like I said, you do not own Islam, no one "owns" Islam and I will accept you with whatever label you give yourself.

And first ask yourself would you give me your daughter knowing my beliefs? My Maternal Grandmother was married to a Non Ahmadi ( he only became ahmadi later on in his life). I also have other instances in my family of mixed marriages. But it is very rare now, but even now, If I personally want to marry a Non Ahmadi it is likely I would be given permission to do so. My cousin is also currently married to a non Ahmadi. But again I ask you, will you give your daughter in marriage to an Ahmadi?

oh how sad.... and what about the day when the Son of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiani declared every Non Ahamadi "KAFIR"

ecb330f8d9.jpg

The same person gave numerous sermons detailing his belief that there were different degrees of Kufr in his opinion. But obviously the likes of you do not even know of their existence or the founders of whatever websites you copy and paste these things from .:lol:

Dude, you have no idea what you are talking about. The Imam of the Ahmadiyya Jamaat left after Zia secretly planned to have him arrested, he was warned before hand. As for Rabwah, well again you show your ignorance, have you ever been to Rabwah? the land that belonged to Ahmadis have been taken by the government and settled in so called "Muslim Colony" with radicals. You are auctioning Ahmadi lands and barring us from buying it. There are no services in Rabwah, Ahmadis themselves have been forced to even fix roads, all the Councillors are non Ahmadis. Rabwah only functions cause Ahmadis themselves help themselves, the government is not even interested except when it comes to settling radicals in the surrounding lands around Rabwah.

The U.K has millions of people seeking asylum there, actually it has millions more Muslims than Ahmadis. Are they also sitting in their masters laps? Or do you give them different excuses to Ahmadis. Why are you in the U.K sitting in your masters lap too no doubt.

If Zia wanted to, he could have crushed your community to ground. Dont talk non sense.

And as for Rabwah, seeing is believing:

Doesnt look like a center of persecuted and isolated community does it? Always remember this thing, if state dont want you to prosper, you cant do a jack. Ask how Sunni and Shias are treated in Iran and Saudi Arabia respectively. Qadyanis in general are affluent people in Pakistan simply because state DONOT interfere in their matters. As long as you are declared kafirs, that where state authority over you ends. You enjoy the rights of being Pakistanis like any other would do including Muslims.

For me I am not on a asylum son. I am working and paying my taxes here. For you lot, there is a reputation of your group being the sidekick of colonial masters and there is a whole history to it. And from it comes the narrative of you lot being treacherous to Pakistan and screwing it up from within. Retching conspiracies against motherland. That is the more prevalent and concerning issue among the educated population of Pakistan then what your actual beliefs are. Educated people look at you with suspicions not because of your believes but your intentions for the state of Pakistan itself. Its your allegiance to Pakistan itself which is under microscope. And the way you lot moan and dramatize things, doesnt do you any good at all, intact it has opposite effect.

Instead of moaning, work within the laws of land and build your reputation, work for Pakistan as its citizen with the same zeal like others would do. Do not, by any actions drag Pakistan good name through dirt. Its your motherland as well.

These So called Molvis Made islam so complicated that sometime we just remain more confused as
for qadyani they are not muslims 100%and em not sure why they wanna stick to be called muslims can we call a Christian or a jew muslim do they believe in Prophets And God
No off course not
When Holy Prophet ( Peace.Be.Upon.Him)
Told that there will be no prophet after him and they believe in that qadyani guy calling him a prophet hows that possible when you call God a liar his prophet liar and than say please call as Muslims
As For comming to Rights
Everyone Human being no matter what religion, cast , race they should be treated respectfully and given proper human rights
And should also have religious freedom
As Islam and human decency asks for this

Problem with is they molvies And us muslims we are two busy in searching Allah Or Muhammad ( Peace.Be.Upon.Him)written on goats , dates and on food and clouds that we have forgotten to search Allah in this universe in humans in quran just sad what has become of us and pretty sure worst is still to come i Hope Allah pity our condition and we help us because most of us are to lazy to do ourselves

The same person gave numerous sermons detailing his belief that there were different degrees of Kufr in his opinion. But obviously the likes of you do not even know of their existence or the founders of whatever websites you copy and paste these things from .:lol:

I am copying it from your official website

https://www.alislam.org/library/books/Truth-about-the-Split.pdf

So, what do you conclude when he is plainly saying anyone who has not entered into his bait is kafir and "OUT OF THE PALE OF ISLAM"??

I have studied Ahmadiyya thoroughly and I am fully aware the malicious game you are playing right now with your replies to my comments, you can fool some one else by these comments but not me, my beliefs and that of more than 99% other Muslims beliefs are completely different than yours.

Dude, you have no idea what you are talking about. The Imam of the Ahmadiyya Jamaat left after Zia secretly planned to have him arrested, he was warned before hand. As for Rabwah, well again you show your ignorance, have you ever been to Rabwah? the land that belonged to Ahmadis have been taken by the government and settled in so called "Muslim Colony" with radicals. You are auctioning Ahmadi lands and barring us from buying it. There are no services in Rabwah, Ahmadis themselves have been forced to even fix roads, all the Councillors are non Ahmadis. Rabwah only functions cause Ahmadis themselves help themselves, the government is not even interested except when it comes to settling radicals in the surrounding lands around Rabwah.

The U.K has millions of people seeking asylum there, actually it has millions more Muslims than Ahmadis. Are they also sitting in their masters laps? Or do you give them different excuses to Ahmadis. Why are you in the U.K sitting in your masters lap too no doubt.
Buddy i have been to rabwah and please don't bring it as a slum and where people dont have homes they leave on street
As for Government isnt helping how you kidding when did pakistani governments help Pakistani people biggest examples Balochistan, Nwfp , Sindh , Punjab all government tried to fill there pockets be it present, Future , past
All the communities who helped each other have made something

As for respect or being Called Muslim
Be a good human no matter what religion you muslim no matter where you leave people will respect you the biggest of all respect yourself

As for being called muslim buddy even if you keep calling a Christian or a jew muslim it won't matter because they never will be
All the qadyanis will never be muslim be it 100 years or 1000s year to be a muslim simple solution
1there is no God but One Allah
2 Holy Prophet Muhammad ( Peace.Upon.him)
Is his Prophet
3 there will be no more prophet
Even when jesus will come back he will be His follower ( as its in quran ,hadit )
When so simple and visible guidelines were given and people still pretend to change them who you kidding by changing them people trying to change word of God

which countries do not recognize members of ahmedi sect as muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom