What's new

Day i Declared my Best Friend Kafir to get Passport

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK try and do what you want. Karlo Shokh pura.

What is the difference b/w Muslimah Kazzab and Ghulam Qadiyaani ? Both were muslims and later claimed the prophet-hood. Former tried to take place of Prophet Mohammad PBUH, latter tried to take place of Jesus PBUH and Mahdi Simultaneously. It is not about fulfilling our own wishes. Its about speaking truth for once

It is not fair, I shot back, to assume that, because there can be no consent where there is force — the state forces me to sign this declaration because it can, it doesn’t make it optional for me.
Do any non-Ahmadi Pakistanis dispute the author's attitude stated here?

its not so simple and straight above sects are currently sliting each others throats , choping and bombing the opposite sect in thousands in the middleast
I agree with you but that's wrong and against they are all extremists and they are playing in the hands of their enemies.

. I meant to say that this hold true while describing the hatred and disapproval and disregard of one another between sects of Islam like Shia Sunni or others.
This attitude do not help us much.

once demand for few more lines r demanded in the decalration to declare some more infidels" With time many will realise .. the frankenstine monster lies within

they are playing in the hands of their enemies.

Same old conspiracy theory btw its on from last 1400 years after the death of Prophet (PBUH)

Good for you. And not so good of the members here turning it into a religious debate. You guys kill every thread, then again expecting anything different would be asking too much.

Qadyani members here on PDF shouldn't care much about what others think of them or their beliefs.

In all this tussle we forget that we are all Pakistanis, one doesn't talk to his brother or about his religion in a poorly manner.

Have fun, watch out for the weather, good day.

And guys constantly getting into religious discussions will get you banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom