What's new

Day i Declared my Best Friend Kafir to get Passport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow rules do not play the game of discrimination

Pakistan has lowest rate of discrimination in entire south Asia

It's like I don't believe in prophet Jesus but I'm Christian

U must follow 5 basic pillers of Islam or u out

The centre is in U.K because you kicked us out. Now you complain why we are based in U.K? Lmao. Great logic.

Pakistan belongs to all Pakistanis. You have no right to tell people to leave their country just because you differ with them in interpretation.

To Tum kerlo jihad farangi ke khilaf. Mainay rokah hai kiya? While you are at it, tell the million plus Momins in U.K to also do jihad who are sitting here enjoying all the benefits of the "farangi".

Rather then accepting the fact that the Ahmedis have different set of believes and that is why they are called non-muslims. Hindus and christains are also there. Shia's and Sunni's and Aga Khani's they believe in last prophet but none of their spiritual leaders claim prophethood. That is the difference. And most importantly you stay or live in UK no one cares.

Rather then accepting the fact that the Ahmedis have different set of believes and that is why they are called non-muslims. Hindus and christains are also there. Shia's and Sunni's and Aga Khani's they believe in last prophet but none of their spiritual leaders claim prophethood. That is the difference. And most importantly you stay or live in UK no one cares.

I don't give a toss about your certificate of validation. Stop persecuting Ahmadis and stop behaving like munafiqs when you demand freedom of religion in other countries but persecute minorities in your own countries. You obviously do care, since even the so called Muslims here in U.K protest against Ahmadis and ask why the BBC gives us more air time then them. :lol:

The centre is in U.K because you kicked us out. Now you complain why we are based in U.K? Lmao. Great logic.

Kicked you out? So what you guys are doing in Rabwa, Punjab? That should have been bulldozed to the ground as well, according to your dramatic description.

And out of all the places, you didnt find any other place apart from UK? or was it the case of jumping in the lap of the master? Its a shame, the even among the Qadyanis, they are not aware of the historical background of their movement.

I don't give a toss about your certificate of validation. Stop persecuting Ahmadis and stop behaving like munafiqs when you demand freedom of religion in other countries but persecute minorities in your own countries. You obviously do care, since even the so called Muslims here in U.K protest against Ahmadis and ask why the BBC gives us more air time then them. :lol:

Stop calling yourself a muslim and we will accept you as you are. You are the Munafiqs who mix with those non-muslims to create fuss and mess for others.

Intolerance is the base of all crimes, persecution. Instead of persecution of qadiyanis or shia or any sect more simple procedure is to show him how our prophet teach us to treat minority or non muslims. Mullah mentality is spoiling our youth. My belief is qadiyani are non muslims but that does not mean i start killing them and treat them like shit. They are human beings and proud Pakistanis religion is a very personal thing. Its resposibility of state to protect them and every true momin to treat them as our holy prophet told us. On the day of judgement Allah gonna decide not me or any other islam ka thekedar.

There are two Problems with Qadiani thinking:
1) They deny one of the fundamental laws to be a muslim, yet they insist on to be called as muslim.
2) They are well aware of the fact that British created them to kill the sentence "Firangi k khilaf Jahad Jaiz hai".
The reason why Qadianis are unacceptable for all the muslims is that they were previously muslims, and then came Mr Ghulam Ahmed , and they turned themselves into what is muslim from no angle.
Here I will request all Qadianis, please donot try to push us to accept you as muslim, if you want to be called as muslims, then leave muslim countries and go to the countries who recognize you as muslims.
Is k ilawa koi jhagra nai aap logon se.
Do you think they need your certificate of Muslim or non Muslim? Let me answer it " Hell Not " every one who reciting Kalma e Shahadat

image.png

Is a Muslim and this right not given by you or else for to be Muslim need your kind of label.
The other day on a thread by @ Moonlight few posters has arugu about mis interpretation of Quranic verses about " beating of wives " intentionally or not but there are a lot of scholars who interprate what suits them. The difference between Ahmids and other sects is regarding Finality/Seal of Prophet Mohammad Mustafa SAW, the word Khatim is the key of debate. May Allah give us Hadaet to learn the true meaning of Allah's words Ameen.
@ pak marine abbey keya Pandora box khool diya aap ne^o^
We are all Muslims ya We All Kafirs.

Kicked you out? So what you guys are doing in Rabwa, Punjab? That should have been bulldozed to the ground as well, according to your dramatic description.

And out of all the places, you didnt find any other place apart from UK? or was it the case of jumping in the lap of the master? Its a shame, the even among the Qadyanis, they are not aware of the historical background of their movement.

Dude, you have no idea what you are talking about. The Imam of the Ahmadiyya Jamaat left after Zia secretly planned to have him arrested, he was warned before hand. As for Rabwah, well again you show your ignorance, have you ever been to Rabwah? the land that belonged to Ahmadis have been taken by the government and settled in so called "Muslim Colony" with radicals. You are auctioning Ahmadi lands and barring us from buying it. There are no services in Rabwah, Ahmadis themselves have been forced to even fix roads, all the Councillors are non Ahmadis. Rabwah only functions cause Ahmadis themselves help themselves, the government is not even interested except when it comes to settling radicals in the surrounding lands around Rabwah.

The U.K has millions of people seeking asylum there, actually it has millions more Muslims than Ahmadis. Are they also sitting in their masters laps? Or do you give them different excuses to Ahmadis. Why are you in the U.K sitting in your masters lap too no doubt.

Do Ahmadiyyas accept that Muhammad son of Abdullah of Quraysh (PBUH) was the Seal of divine Prophethood?

The Ahmedis reject the absolute finality of the Prophet-hood of Prophet Muhammad saw, they believe many more Prophets will come after him and Ghulam Mirza is one of such prophets, they also believe that Mirza was an improved second reincarnation of the Prophet (saw).

Do Ahmadiyyas believe that Mirza Ghulam Ahmed was the Messiah the son of the Virgin Mary (PBUH) of the Children of Israel?

Ahmedis maintains that Ghulam Mirza was "the promised Messiah". They reject the advent of Jesus Christ(pbuh), son of Mary, as the Messiah, just before the Day of Judgment.

Ahmedi beliefs are so much different that it has very little resemblance with Islam, and the rest of the Muslim world do not want to associate themselves and beliefs in Islam with Ahmedis.

MBBS doctor ho ya dangar? S
Stop calling yourself a muslim and we will accept you as you are. You are the Munafiqs who mix with those non-muslims to create fuss and mess for others.

I will call my self whatever I want, just stop demanding other people respect you when you have no respect for others. I am not the one whos creating mess by blowing up Ahmadis or their mosques.

There are differences or variants in many faiths. A state must not discriminate against its own citizens - can you imagine the upheaval if to get a UK passport all citizens have to accept the authority of the Church of England as the ultimate and denounce the Pope as a heretic? This is discrimination by the state, plain and simple. You can't force your own views down the throats of others. Imagine if you were in a minority as a Sunni Muslim and the Ahmaddiyas were the majority community and to get a Pakistani passport you would have to sign a document certifying the Mirza as the final prophet. Would that be acceptable to you?

The Ahmedis reject the absolute finality of the Prophet-hood of Prophet Muhammad saw, they believe many more Prophets will come after him and Ghulam Mirza is one of such prophets, they also believe that Mirza was an improved second reincarnation of the Prophet saw.

Ahmedis maintains that Ghulam Mirza was "the promised Messiah". They reject the advent of Jesus Christ(pbuh), son of Mary, as the Messiah, just before the Day of Judgment.

One shouldn't open their mouths if they have no knowledge of things. :coffee:

I will call my self whatever I want, just stop demanding other people respect you when you have no respect for others. I am not the one whos creating mess by blowing up Ahmadis or their mosques.
I,ll root for you if you stop calling Nawaz and Altaf beautiful (▼へ▼メ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom