What's new

Dawn: Two girls say Chinese husbands running brothel

There must be awareness in public if something is not right and about their rights. We need to change our mentality and speak about the issues instead of covering up things.
For sure but many news are just to blame Chinese govt.. Like they start from this(for which they have proofs) and ends up in 'concentration' camps for propaganda.

Woww what's going on guys? Your brother Chinese guys pimping your girls? Dang it...

Some cucks here are finding solace in the fact that some of these girls might be christian pakistanis and not muslim.

I agree there. The suffering of these ex-Hindu untouchables knows no limits. They moved from India to what is now Pakistan after converting to Christianity during British rule. Post 1947 figured it was better to live in Pakistan then move back to India. But their suffering continues. Extremist Muslims kill them, Chinese target them for prostitution.

The news is about Samina and Tasawur Bibi, and they are Muslims!

Samina and Tasawur Bibi of Kot Momin tehsil, some 50 kilometres from here, told the media that they belonged to poor families and their parents married them off to Chinese men, who assured their parents they will keep the girls in Lahore and arrange business for the families. But, the girls said, they realised that the men were neither Muslim nor honest

Last edited:
Why I am not surprised here! I am all in favour of liberal visa policies, but if some body is coming on visit visa, there should be restrictions on that visa in particular related to marriage or any social activities. These people land at airport and make claims such as they are here to start a business and our authorities dont question much. There have to be restrictions, such criminal Chinese gangs are also very active in Laos and Cambodia. We must put such criminal elements behind bars before handing them over to Chinese authorities.

Really? We are on sale since 1950s, this is a by product
Absolutely correct. This mentality is so entrenched here that there is another thread where a member is asking how we can extract more out of GCC and US since they are getting ready to start a war against Iran. This is our reality that even after over a decade of so much blood and violence it seems we havent learned our lesson yet.

Some cucks here are finding solace in the fact that some of these girls might be christian pakistanis and not muslim.

The news is Samina and Tasawur Bibi, and they are Muslims.

Unfortunately these very people like to complaint that how Muslims are treated in other countries, Sigh! They are nothing but bigots.

You know our na-pak, kaffir army needs to kick out the Chinese and instead of using that division to protect the Chinks it needs to send it to Turkistan to help our Muslim brothers before they are all genocided by athiests.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...ision-for-cpec-security.619295/#post-11473249

@Feng Leng @Numerous etc
Just a few weeks ago, the allegation was that some Chinese were smuggling Pakistani girls to China for forced prostitution and organ harvesting. Then the Chinese authorities said no such thing took place.

Now the news is that the Chinese are marrying the Pakistani girls and forcing them to do prostitution in Pakistan. The only question I would have is: why do the Chinese even need to get involved in this? A Pakistani gang can run this business all by themselves (and no Chinese gang can run this business all by themselves).

Personally, I don't think it's a coincidence that the Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan directly stated that news about forced prostitution and organ harvesting in China was fake news. It's wait and watch for Beijing.

Both Govts should intervene and bust such people and be done with it .

For me they're Pakistani and I'm pissed with local gangs and the Chinese scums.

Okay boss, what did I say wrong now. Tendered a apology. Corected it to 中文 [Zhōngwén] which is 'Chinese' in your own language. Oh and I prefixed it with 'kuffar' because you guys are that ~ athiest and all that. Are you sore over me suggesting that Pakistan Army needs to help Muslims in Turkistan?

Back
Top Bottom