What's new

Dawn: Two girls say Chinese husbands running brothel

Some of them are!

If you read comments in their news paper, you know how racist they are and worse, there is no rational voice there at all. As if their women have never married to foreigners before. :sick:

China and Pakistan are friends for long time..Both Gov should invest on each others social institutions to understand each other more at people to people level...

Without personal interaction, such kind of cross cultural issues will come up..I do not think, it is fair to blame any gov from both sides...Scum from both countries are using the ease to get visa and exploit the loophole in legal system and poverty of populace to do bad things..

Personally, I don't think it's a coincidence that the Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan directly stated that news about forced prostitution and organ harvesting in China was fake news. It's wait and watch for Beijing.
Look. Most Pakistani's don't give a flying fcuk for these Christians who mostly happen to be low class sanitation workers of Hindu extraction. In fact we often use them for target practice or bombing runs. Or we charge em with blasphemy to lock em up ~ read Asia Bibi saga and you will know. No, this is not about that.

The fact is we Pakistani's are conflicted. Do we wear the -

• Pakistani hat of nationalism
  • or Muslim hat of global brotherhood.
Truth be told good chunk of Pakistan places religion first and nation state way behind. So think about this. If I look through the lens of a Muslim of course I am gonna get pissed off about what you guys are doing to my Muslim brothers in Turkistan [death to China], of course I am going to get pissed with Israeli's [death to them] for what they are doing to Muslims in Palestine, of course I am going to get pissed with Myanmar [death to them] for what they are doing to Rohindyas etc.

Can you see how this works out? Don't be offended. I am merely thinking aloud my thoughts.

If you read comments in their news paper, you know how racist they are and worse, there is no rational voice there at all. As if their women have never married to foreigners before. :sick:

The Dawn newspaper is consider by many Pakistanis as newspaper for the libtards, and more pro western leaning Pakistanis and much of the comment section is filled with mostly Indians or those from the self hating diaspora

For every such case there are Pakistanis making this possible and earning money. They're all criminals. No point in just blaming the Chinese. Take a look at the Gulf states, the most prolific pimps of Pakistani women are the Pakistani criminals themselves.

Look. Most Pakistani's don't give a flying fcuk for these Christians who mostly happen to be low class sanitation workers of Hindu extraction. In fact we often use them for target practice or bombing runs. Or we charge em with blasphemy to lock em up ~ read Asia Bibi saga and you will know. No, this is not about that.

The fact is we Pakistani's are conflicted. Do we wear the -

• Pakistani hat of nationalism
  • or Muslim hat of global brotherhood.
Truth be told good chunk of Pakistan places religion first and nation state way behind. So think about this. If I look through the lens of a Muslim of course I am gonna get pissed off about what you guys are doing to my Muslim brothers in Turkistan [death to China], of course I am going to get pissed with Israeli's [death to them] for what they are doing to Muslims in Palestine, of course I am going to get pissed with Myanmar [death to them] for what they are doing to Rohindyas etc.

Can you see how this works out? Don't be offended. I am merely thinking aloud my thoughts.

The "Muslim hat of global brotherhood" is more of the diaspora thing tbh,your average Pakistani has no time for nationalism or "brotherhood" stuff they are busy eeking out a living they pissed at where the country is heading but thats it tbh the politicians create more mess than the masses

Chinese members need to understand one thing the media in Pakistan does a s..t job at reporting stuff in fact I think we Pakistanis blame the International media for our PR woes I say its our own domestic media that causes our image to falter another reason why the writ of state in nation like Pakistan should control the media we had two decades of liberalization of this sector at first in the 2000s it was good at exposing the govt now they are just mouthpieces for Washington and London thankfully the current govt stop subsidizing these media companies and they are going bankrupt as we speak so they rely on senationalistic crap

For every such case there are Pakistanis making this possible and earning money. They're all criminals. No point in just blaming the Chinese. Take a look at the Gulf states, the most prolific pimps of Pakistani women are the Pakistani criminals themselves.

I don't see Pakistanis vent their anger at GCC for Pakistani women being prostitutes there, why they are so angry at China for Pakistani women marring to Chinese?

Pakistani will become nationalistic slowly the younger gen has been bought up in conflict for 18 years they are tired of the stupid cleric classes and hypocritical views their parents held so we gonna see deep societal change in next decade which is needed tbh

The "Muslim hat of global brotherhood" is more of the diaspora thing tbh,your average Pakistani has no time for nationalism or "brotherhood" stuff they are busy eeking out a living they pissed at where the country is heading but thats it tbh the politicians create more mess than the masses
Not quite. TTP, TLP and many other such groups that bring the country to near standstill or engage in violent terrorism are actually wearing "Muslim hat of global brotherhood". Do you remember that globally renowned Arab terrorist ~ OBL. Where was he found hiding? In Pakistan. He was Saudi. There are over 30 Arab states in the world. Why was he chillin in Abottabad? Before you mention Afghan jihad that was over decades ago. He had moved to KSA, Sudan, Afghanistan, back to Sudan back to Afghanistan.

That Arab was not dumb. He knew there was a swell of "Muslim brotherhood" in Pakistan amongst which he could seek refuge. And he did.

I don't see Pakistanis vent their anger at GCC for Pakistani women being prostitutes there, why they are so angry atY China for Pakistani women marring to Chinese?

Anti Arab sentiment is mostly about how they spread wahhabism into our back yard and how they mistreat us in the Gulf have you seen threads here

I don't see Pakistanis vent their anger at GCC for Pakistani women being prostitutes there, why they are so angry at China for Pakistani women marring to Chinese?
They be Arabs. For Arabs anything is open .... all hours of the day !

Not quite. TTP, TLP and many other such groups that bring the country to near standstill or engage in violent terrorism are actually wearing "Muslim hat of global brotherhood". Do you remember that globally renowned Arab terrorist ~ OBL. Where was he found hiding? In Pakistan. He was Saudi. There are over 30 Arab states in the world. Why was he chillin in Abottabad? Before you mention Afghan jihad that was over decades ago. He had moved to KSA, Sudan, Afghanistan, back to Sudan back to Afghanistan.

That Arab was not dumb. He knew there was a swell of "Muslim brotherhood" in Pakistan amongst which he could seek refuge. And he did.
And Chinese members will be interested to know these groups that wear "Muslim global Inc" support Uighurs and in fact many gave relief to fighters from Uzbekistan, Uighurs, Chechens etc.

I understand where you going at however groups like the TTP,TLP or etc sit ins the types of folks I see there are folks who are in their 30 plus so older in my opinion those are short term groups who will be dying off anyways plus Pakistanis as a people have matured somewhat to understand no country is going help them they need to work themesleves the writ of state is slowly putting fear I know you older folks may seem down and dreary of course old age you kinda become crusty no doubt but I think deep societal change is bound to happen in my lifetime

They be Arabs. For Arabs anything is open .... all hours of the day !

And Chinese members will be interested to know these groups that wear "Muslim global Inc" support Uighurs and in fact many gave relief to fighters from Uzbekistan, Uighurs, Chechens etc.

Again we are talking about politicians and the clerics here your average awam dude is busy thinking how much a grain of rice or food will be costing also the internet is the last place to understand a country too many trolls and its not a collective unit per se

Back
Top Bottom