What's new

Dawn: Two girls say Chinese husbands running brothel

These people are deeply racist. The whole thing is racially motivated.
I'm telling you folks. China need to settle their differences with India. In the long term no Muslim countries can be a friend with non Muslim countries. US know this. That's why they bomb the **** out of them. Chinese need to know from a Muslim perspective you guys are Kaffir.

I'm telling you folks. China need to settle their differences with India.

There seems to be more rational voices in India, and less racial and religious issues with China. When I see their outpouring of hatred, including some from very high ranking members, it is indeed astonishing and awakening.

What if the girl he's marrying doesn't know these things herself and is not interested?
But the girl isn't the one going to his country asking his parents for his hand in marriage. It's the other way around.

In any case, this just proves a major flaw in Pakistani society.

FAKE NEWS.
Yahoodo hanood western zionist conspiracy to hijack cpec.

I'm telling you folks. China need to settle their differences with India. In the long term no Muslim countries can be a friend with non Muslim countries. US know this. That's why they bomb the **** out of them. Chinese need to know from a Muslim perspective you guys are Kaffir.

Exactly.. In coming few years, it's going to be Islamist countries versus All. Choose your friends/enemies wisely.

Look. Most Pakistani's don't give a flying fcuk for these Christians who mostly happen to be low class sanitation workers of Hindu extraction. In fact we often use them for target practice or bombing runs. Or we charge em with blasphemy to lock em up ~ read Asia Bibi saga and you will know. No, this is not about that.

The fact is we Pakistani's are conflicted. Do we wear the -

• Pakistani hat of nationalism
  • or Muslim hat of global brotherhood.
Truth be told good chunk of Pakistan places religion first and nation state way behind. So think about this. If I look through the lens of a Muslim of course I am gonna get pissed off about what you guys are doing to my Muslim brothers in Turkistan [death to China], of course I am going to get pissed with Israeli's [death to them] for what they are doing to Muslims in Palestine, of course I am going to get pissed with Myanmar [death to them] for what they are doing to Rohindyas etc.

Can you see how this works out? Don't be offended. I am merely thinking aloud my thoughts.
Well,,,majority of ur country is made up of low caste ex hindus who like to claim arab,turkisk,persian,central asian,nordic ancestry :P
but thts not the point.
However,Girls being christian is a point,,,it gives some solace to bhayyas,becoz islam.
Anyway,,,with influx of chinese ,marriages r bound to happen,,cant do anythng about it.(they will convert,,,u can hope so)
Look at the brighter side,,,,in a decade or two,,,,Pakistanis can claim to be high iq martial bhayya race :D

Pakistani will become nationalistic slowly the younger gen has been bought up in conflict for 18 years they are tired of the stupid cleric classes and hypocritical views their parents held so we gonna see deep societal change in next decade which is needed tbh

You a half caste mongrel ?

These are problems plaguing every society. One hopes for a speedy resolution in this matter for the sake of the girls.
Also, all of us are middle class. We underestimate the struggle of lower class, they take any chance they can get to provide a better future for their daughters. All they have is hope, and people take advantage of this hope. They prey on their desperation. The weak always attracts hyenas, in various shapes or forms and marginalized communities are often their first prey.

Me a mongrel gee I thought Pakistanis thought every "Muslims" were there brother eh @Indus Pakistan

Just because he insults you, it doesn't mean he doesn't think you're his brother.

Mongrel means something a long the lines of "stupid", you yourself call a group of people stupid in the post he quoted, can you really complain about someone else using a similar insult against you? Wouldn't that make you as hypocritical as those parents who you accuse of being hypocrites?

You are our brother even if we disagree.

Last edited:
There seems to be more rational voices in India, and less racial and religious issues with China. When I see their outpouring of hatred, including some from very high ranking members, it is indeed astonishing and awakening.

I see some similarities between India and China. Race is not one of them. Irrespective of the common ground China and India will be competitors and rivals. I do not see it rising to the level of hatred unless someone does not something really stupid

We can't settle our difference with India because they are a total bunch of morons.

The secular, nationalist Pakistanis need to keep a lid on the Islamists. This is the only way CPEC can possibly work.

Pakistan's founding father, Jinnah, was a moderate Muslim, as is their current Prime Minister but their population is full of nutjobs.

"His time at the Bombay bar suggests that young Mr Jinnah identified himself first and foremost as a modern Indian. To him most religious practices were either meaningless rituals or useless superstitions. Dietary restrictions were summarily rejected by him. From all accounts he ate and drank at Bombay’s finest eateries like Cornaglia’s Restaurant. These eateries did not serve halal food and that did not seem to bother him in the least. :eek: Indeed he was the embodiment of Macaulay’s ideal Indian, an Indian by skin and name but an Englishman in tastes and habits. From his time in London, he also imbibed the best that British liberalism had to offer, rejecting racial distinctions and tribal associations as relics of the past."

https://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/...islamic-cultural-relativist-or-a-brown-sahib/

We can't settle our difference with India because they are a total bunch of morons.

The secular, nationalist Pakistanis need to keep a lid on the Islamists. This is the only way CPEC can possibly work.

Pakistan's founding father, Jinnah, was a moderate Muslim, as is their current Prime Minister but their population is full of nutjobs.

"His time at the Bombay bar suggests that young Mr Jinnah identified himself first and foremost as a modern Indian. To him most religious practices were either meaningless rituals or useless superstitions. Dietary restrictions were summarily rejected by him. From all accounts he ate and drank at Bombay’s finest eateries like Cornaglia’s Restaurant. These eateries did not serve halal food and that did not seem to bother him in the least. :eek: Indeed he was the embodiment of Macaulay’s ideal Indian, an Indian by skin and name but an Englishman in tastes and habits. From his time in London, he also imbibed the best that British liberalism had to offer, rejecting racial distinctions and tribal associations as relics of the past."

https://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/...islamic-cultural-relativist-or-a-brown-sahib/
Something about this article is very racist. A perfect Englishman, English values... Hmm.

Back
Top Bottom