What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly thanks for the reply! And are you sure about JHMCS? I don't think the IAF would want this when the Mirage 2000 will have the TopSight-I and so does the Mig-29K and possibly even Super 30 MKIs and LCAs.

This is one of the questions I'd like answer to yes sir. How would India and the IAF fit into the Rafale's future road map?

Any estimates on this signing date sir?

he already told november to march is probable but nothing concrete yet

@Jungibaaz @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Oscar @Zakii @Awesome Sir, can't you do something about this @Black Eagle 90 ?

It is very irritating to read his foolish posts in every thread. He has a big shopping basket. Asking the same questions after given the answer 100's of time.

Is this a new way of trolling and get away from banning?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Always be hopeful for good. People who doesn't have hope loses everything....

IAF might also lacks in this regards too.

Ban me if you want to.

i like ur enthusiasm man...............anyways u don't insult anyone so whats the problem?

i like ur enthusiasm man...............anyways u don't insult anyone so whats the problem?

It is not about insulting someone. He is posting craps and giving headaches to all members. Always trying to derail the thread by asking some foolish questions which he had been answered no less than hundred times for each questions.

It is not about insulting someone. He is posting craps and giving headaches to all members. Always trying to derail the thread by asking some foolish questions which he had been answered no less than hundred times for each questions.

but he is pro IAF at least:toast_sign:

but he is pro IAF at least:toast_sign:

What pro IAF ? He is asking the same question in every section of PDF not only in Indian defence section.

If navy inducts a destroyer his question is India needs to induct 10 more of this. If army inducts a rifle his question is India should by this 100000000000 numbers. WTF is this?

What pro IAF ? He is asking the same question in every section of PDF not only in Indian defence section.

If navy inducts a destroyer his question is India needs to induct 10 more of this. If army inducts a rifle his question is India should by this 100000000000 numbers. WTF is this?

Checkout the topic and the comment from bhai ... its epic.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...efire-poonch-sector-india-re.html#post4723169

India and Pak should talk on cease fire.... as India needs to build force along China border.

Also does India looking to buy USA made Air Defence...???

Having lunch with Dassault Vice president the fourth. i will transmit sensible) questions i may not answer by myself, although do not expect revolutionary answers... Feel free to ask.

1. Is there any talks about working with the Indians on the UCAV/nEURon?
2. Has there been any presentation or discussion with the IN regarding the Rafale-M?
3. Is Dassault still pitching for the IN requirement of the Maritime Patrol aircraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom