MY GOD WHAT A STUNNING FIGHTER

Dassault+Rafale+C+Fighter+Jet+%252810%2529.jpg

sp3d.jpg

IS THIS DEAL ANY CLOSER TO BEING SIGNED ANYBODY

I CANT WAIT TIO SEE THE PAKISTANI RESPONSES

MY GOD WHAT A STUNNING FIGHTER

Dassault+Rafale+C+Fighter+Jet+%252810%2529.jpg

Pakistani's are pissing their pants Storm Force

Avoiding further delays, if the deal is signed by Aug - Sep 2013 then the first batch of Rafale will probably land in India by 2015.
I hope you guys complete all 126 aircrafts by the Silver Jubilee of MMRCA. :lol:

Thanks to @arp2041 for making me aware of this channel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eurofighter Future Exports Hinge On Advanced Radar Deal

The four nation-backed Eurofighter Typhoon jet will not receive any more export orders unless Britain, Germany, Italy and Spain formally agree to fund the development of an advanced radar, an executive at one of the jet’s manufacturers said...

...The four nations agreed in principle to support the development of the new technology in 2011 but signing a formal contract has been delayed by upcoming German elections and the Eurofighter consortium is pressing for a deal to be signed in the first half of next year...

Eurofighter Future Exports Hinge On Advanced Radar

When the 2nd option making itself bad, it's just increases the chances for Rafale to remain the clear winner in the MMRCA. Even if there would be issues during the negotiations, it's more likely that India would not by a new fighter, rather than taking a more expensive but less capable fighter like the EF.

France sees first Rafale jet deliveries to India by 2016

Paris: France expects to make its first deliveries of Rafale warplanes to India by 2016 or 2017, French Defence Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian was quoted as saying by financial daily Les Echos.

The paper said France's draft defence budget was based on an assumption that the first deliveries of the Dassault Aviation-built fighters would start in 2016.

Le Drian is set to go to New Delhi for talks about the contract, the paper said. India is negotiating to acquire 126 of the multi-role combat planes.

Indian sources told Reuters in April that the deal could be delayed as the two countries struggle to reach agreement over the role of an Indian state-run subcontractor.

Under the initial terms of the proposed deal, Dassault was expected to provide 18 Rafale fighter jets in "fly-away" condition, and then let the state-run Hindustan Aeronautics Limited or HAL manufacture the rest in India.

However, Dassault now wants two separate contracts to be signed - one for the ready-made ones, and another for the rest to be built by HAL, but India opposes that proposal.

Dassault reportedly has concerns about whether HAL has the capacity and capability to assemble the aircraft and therefore wants to rope in other private Indian firms to manufacture the jets. Sources expect the kinks to be ironed out within the next six months.

India picked the Rafale for exclusive negotiations in January 2012 after a hotly contested bidding war with rival manufacturers, but is still to finalise the $15 billion deal, which would be one of the world's largest defence import orders.

© Thomson Reuters 2013

France sees first Rafale jet deliveries to India by 2016 | NDTV.com

Which would be EXACTLY according to the RFP timeframe! :whistle:

So what do ya say bout it .... \/

France sees first Rafale jet deliveries to India by 2016

Paris: France expects to make its first deliveries of Rafale warplanes to India by 2016 or 2017, French Defence Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian was quoted as saying by financial daily Les Echos.

The paper said France's draft defence budget was based on an assumption that the first deliveries of the Dassault Aviation-built fighters would start in 2016.

Le Drian is set to go to New Delhi for talks about the contract, the paper said. India is negotiating to acquire 126 of the multi-role combat planes.

Indian sources told Reuters in April that the deal could be delayed as the two countries struggle to reach agreement over the role of an Indian state-run subcontractor.

Under the initial terms of the proposed deal, Dassault was expected to provide 18 Rafale fighter jets in "fly-away" condition, and then let the state-run Hindustan Aeronautics Limited or HAL manufacture the rest in India.

However, Dassault now wants two separate contracts to be signed - one for the ready-made ones, and another for the rest to be built by HAL, but India opposes that proposal.

Dassault reportedly has concerns about whether HAL has the capacity and capability to assemble the aircraft and therefore wants to rope in other private Indian firms to manufacture the jets. Sources expect the kinks to be ironed out within the next six months.

India picked the Rafale for exclusive negotiations in January 2012 after a hotly contested bidding war with rival manufacturers, but is still to finalise the $15 billion deal, which would be one of the world's largest defence import orders.

© Thomson Reuters 2013

France sees first Rafale jet deliveries to India by 2016 | NDTV.com

I was wrong about my prediction n so do you and If a little more delay struck the deal first Rafale might come by 2018-19.
BTW when did you guys officially launched the MMRCA contest.

So what do ya say bout it .... \/

I was wrong about my prediction n so do you and If a little more delay struck the deal first Rafale might come by 2018-19.
BTW when did you guys officially launched the MMRCA contest.

The same that I told you before, the MMRCA RFP requires that the winning manufacturer provides the first squadron of fighters, at least 3 years after the signature. So if we sign the contract this year, the first squad of Rafale will be in India at least in 2016, with the licence production to start 1 year later. Dassault is offering 40 x Rafales in fast production since 2008, but MoD rejected it so far, since the MMRCA was an ongoing competition, so even 2 x squads and earlier availability is possible, if IAF requires it. That's why your predictions of 2018/19 are baseless and the M-MRCA RFP was sent out in 2007:

Press Information Bureau English Releases

The same that I told you before, the MMRCA RFP requires that the winning manufacturer provides the first squadron of fighters, at least 3 years after the signature. So if we sign the contract this year, the first squad of Rafale will be in India at least in 2016, with the licence production to start 1 year later. Dassault is offering 40 x Rafales in fast production since 2008, but MoD rejected it so far, since the MMRCA was an ongoing competition, so even 2 x squads and earlier availability is possible, if IAF requires it. That's why your predictions of 2018/19 are baseless and the M-MRCA RFP was sent out in 2007:

Press Information Bureau English Releases

The contract is not signed yet ! after getting it done Dassault will start production of IAF Rafale and first batch (consisting on a few birds 2, 4 or 6, not a whole Sqd at once as you stated) will be delivered by 2016 - 17 If no more delays stuck the deal. Otherwise if it is pushed by the end of 2013 or the starting of 2014 add three years of production and several months of flight tests and here comes 2018. Fighter aircrafts are no cakes that you go to bakery and order a special cake and it will be ready in no time it takes years to get them flight ready. We ordered F-16B52 in 2006 aircraft started revealing in 2009 and we received first batch of 4 birds in 2010, i should remind you that production rate of F-16 was higher at that time as compared to Rafale now. You will be very well aware of Mig-29K examples too.

The contract is not signed yet ! after getting it done Dassault will start production of IAF Rafale and first batch (consisting on a few birds 2, 4 or 6, not a whole Sqd at once as you stated) will be delivered by 2016 - 17 If no more delays stuck the deal. Otherwise if it is pushed by the end of 2013 or the starting of 2014 add three years of production and several months of flight tests and here comes 2018. Fighter aircrafts are no cakes that you go to bakery and order a special cake and it will be ready in no time it takes years to get them flight ready. We ordered F-16B52 in 2006 aircraft started revealing in 2009 and we received first batch of 4 birds in 2010, i should remind you that production rate of F-16 was higher at that time as compared to Rafale now. You will be very well aware of Mig-29K examples too.

Dassault is currently producing only 11 fighters, but the production line was aimed on 30 a year! They will increase it when the deal is singed, which according all official sources (from India and France) will be done this year, so there won't be any issues to provide at least 1 squadron in 3 years.
Btw, the Mig 29K production has no relation to MMRCA, since it just started with the Indian order and was aimed on the delivery of the carrier, not to deliver all fighters as fast as possible.

Dassault is currently producing only 11 fighters, but the production line was aimed on 30 a year! They will increase it when the deal is singed, which according all official sources (from India and France) will be done this year, so there won't be any issues to provide at least 1 squadron in 3 years.
Btw, the Mig 29K production has no relation to MMRCA, since it just started with the Indian order and was aimed on the delivery of the carrier, not to deliver all fighters as fast as possible.

Where on earth that country is which can provide a whole Sqn of 16 - 18 oven hot aircrafts (newly made) within three years right after signing the deal. Please enlighten me with an example, even US, largest manufacturer of ARMS could not made any example like that, as of my info. Even if France make 30 aircrafts a year it will have go through ground tests and initial flights test weapon integrations etc etc and much more. Ok just gimme an example

Where on earth that country is which can provide a whole Sqn of 16 - 18 oven hot aircrafts (newly made) within three years right after signing the deal. Please enlighten me with an example, even US, largest manufacturer of ARMS could not made any example like that, as of my info. Even if France make 30 aircrafts a year it will have go through ground tests and initial flights test weapon integrations etc etc and much more. Ok just gimme an example

My friend, you are too confused. First of all 18 fighters / 3 years = just 6 additional fighters a year. Secondly, the production capablility per year, has nothing to do with the induction timeframe of the forces, because the latter require an X ammount of fighters over an Y ammount of years and not all as fast as possible as you think. There is no problem for most of the bigger industrialised countries to build more than a fighter squad a year, since it only depends on how big your productionline is, or how many production lines you have, but to produce in big numbers you obviously needs high orders of either 1 or several types of fighters. Russia for example produced around 12 x Flankers a year at IRKUT, while they had at least the same for their own requirements at KNAAPO. India also produced MKIs and Jags at the same time at different productionlines and will go for 3 x different fighters in future, China produces Flanker types, J10 and most parts of the JF 17 as well per year, so all that is not a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom